Are They Ticklish?

Tanjiro Kamado

He's definitely ticklish. He's the one who starts the tickle fights, but ends up losing them because he's so giggly.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

He's extremely ticklish, so much so that even his own hair tickles a little. He can control it... kind of, but he's ones of those people that can never keep in his laugh.

Inosuke Hashibira

Inosuke is very sensitive, but he's not that ticklish. Maybe if he was relaxed you could get him laughin because of tickles.

Sabito+Giyuu Tomioka

Sabito is ticklish, but it depends on the spot you go for. He's only ticklish on his sides and his neck, so usually you tickle attack him there.

Giyuu is a little bit ticklish, only if you tickle his nose like with a feather or something. Other than that, he's not super ticklish.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Let's see.. Kyojuro and tickles... well. No. He isn't ticklish at all. You've tried to tickle him before, but when you asked Senjuro, even he said Kyojuro was just.. not ticklish.

Obanai Iguro

He's a little ticklish. Sometimes, when Kaburamaru slithers around to find a place to perch for a bit, Obanai does laugh to himself because it tickles a bit. It's adorable in all honestly.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

He's very ticklish and that's why he'll beat the hell out of anyone who tries to tickle him... unless you're you. And you want to get Sanemi to laugh. Which succeeds and is completely adorable.

Muichiro Tokito

He's not ticklish at all. Even he's wondering why like??? If it's what Y/n wants to do why isn't it wurkingggg? But he's just not ticklish.. oh well.

Yoriichi Tsugikuni

Yoriichi isn't ticklish, but he pretends to be because he finds it cute when you try and tickle him. Usually he's the tickle monster though.

Tengen Uzui

He's not ticklish either. Nothing phases this man honestly, or at least that's how it seems. He can't even be tickled. And believe me, Suma has tried, failed and gotten... er... gotten what was comin if you catch my drift. WINK.

Gyomei Himejima

He's definitely not ticklish. Does he even feel it??
I bet he would if you..🫢
Don't try to tickle him it won't work. Fluster him some other way🥱

Genya Shinazugawa

He's ticklish in his armpits which you only tickle after he BATHES. It's adorable getting him to laugh his ass off and I envy whoever gets to see😕

Hotaru Haganezuka

Haganezuka will fight whoever tries to tickle him, even you. ESPECIALLY you. He done told you too many times he hates being tickled, so if you try, ITS ON SIGHT BIETCH

___
I got this idea from a one shot of demon slayer Hashira and I had to do it here🛐

I didn't take ideas bc honestly I forgot what it said and who wrote it😭 I'm sorry whoever I got the idea from

Anyways,
-☀️