When He Accidentally Hits You

Tanjiro Kamado

🌻you and Tanjiro had just got done with training and started walking back to the butterfly estate.
🌻when you got inside though, he saw Zenitsu and Inosuke running down the hall screaming, the latter chasing the former.
🌻he turns and at the same time pushes you out of the way of the two so you didn't collide.
🌻when they passed, he rolled his eyes and turned to look at you and noticed you were doubled over.
🌻it took a second for him to process but then he looked like a kicked puppy. how is he the one sad when he hit you😨
🌻anyways, you saw that he looked upset and smiled at him, assuring him that it was okay and you would just walk it off.
🌻he didn't forgive himself the whole day because it was such a stupid situation and he accidentally hit you because of it.
🌻when you confronted him about being all mopey and depressed, you chopped him in the forehead and said you were even. he laughed and hugged you and apologized a few times, but he was good after that.
☀️so basically, what we learned from this is that Tanjiro loves you too much🥰❤️

Zenitsu Agatsuma

🌼okay, let's get this straight. Zenitsu would never EVER hurt you in ANY WAY intentionally. he would literally kill himself if he ever did anything to cause you harm.
🌼so today when you were walking through the hallway, trying to find Zenitsu, you weren't paying attention really to the contents of the room.
🌼all he heard was thuds and suspiciously quiet footsteps, and since a storm had just passed, he was scared and acting off of instinct.
🌼you finally opened the door he hid behind and he immediately threw a punch.
🌼you doubled over, clutching your stomach. thought you weren't really making any noise, Zenitsu heard your pain and could now see that it was you that he hit.
🌼without missing a minute, he started yelling and blurting apologies. in the midst of this chaos, he accidentally smacked you in the face bye flailing his arms around.
🌼he insisted that he had to commit seppuku, but you said that'd hurt you more than he ever could by ACCIDENTALLY hitting you.
🌼so he agreed immediately when he saw that rare frown on your face and he hugged you, kissing where he'd hit you and apologizing over and over.
☀️he's sweet when he wants to be, but he's also an incel.... negl...

Inosuke Hashibira

🌰i'll be honest. Inosuke knows how rough he is and no matter how it looks to outside views, he's always ALWAYS gentle with you.
🌰that means it's hard for him to ever hit you on accident or for him to hurt you at all.
🌰but on the off chance he forgets you're his precious angel, he'd probably hit you somewhere close to the face because he likes waving his fists and all that.
🌰he's immediately apologetic and feels awful for hurting you. he's kissing you everywhere, even if that's not where he hit you.
🌰 you're assuring him it's okay but he's not convinced. he's trying to force you to hit him back but you refuse, and he literally makes you do it.
🌰now he feels better and he's yelling at you for not wanting to hit him back.
🌰you just let him get his anger out because you know it comes from guilt and fear.
🌰but he ends up giving you one of his 'long hugs'(cuddles) and falling asleep in your arms.
☀️Inosuke is so bubba bro i love him❤️

Kyojuro Rengoku

🌹honestly... there's literally no way Rengoku would hit you. he's not that animated and he'd carry you in his arms everywhere if you didn't reprimand him for it, which makes it hard to move his hands at all.
🌹that being said, you might get chopped in the face by a few pieces of food once in a while and he will apologize but it's nothing to worry about really.
☀️kyojuro is too good to be true😞 that's why he isn't real☹️