When You Become Friends

M/P/N: Mispronounced Name (Cause I'm lazy)
___

Tanjiro Kamado(I couldn't help but say that you're the mom friend)

It's been a month since you promised Zenitsu, and he cried after Tanjiro told him you lied.

It's sad because you were really not going to kiss him.

Anyways, you talked with the three of them when Aoi asked for a break, only for medical reasons.

Since that's the case, Tanjiro wanted to make you his friend for absolutely no reason except for the fact that he's... him.

So one day, you'd just gotten back from a mission and were sitting on the engawa, cleaning and sharpening your sword. He decided to go talk to you to bud a friendship.

"Good morning, Y/n-chan!" He greeted cheerfully.

"Hi, Tanjiro." You smiled back and continued cleaning your sword.

"How was your mission?" He sat down next to you and began swinging his legs.

"It went good. Didn't get a scratch."

"That's good!" He exclaimed a bit too quickly. It made you feel awkward, and that feeling filled the air.

"Yeah..."

Tanjiro made a strange face then smiled widely.

"Are you doing anything next week?"

You shook your head.

"No. Maybe if Kanao isn't busy I'll hang out with her." His eyes lit up further as he stood up.

"Then do you want to hang out with me?" You thought about it, and decided that it was literally impossible to deny such a cutie.

"Yeah, why not?" He seemed way happier and began walking away, thinking about his new friend.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Ever since you accepted his proposal, Zenitsu never left your side or flirted with other women. That came with its downsides of course, that being the fact he nearly snarls at guys when they get too close for his liking.

Even though you both are 'engaged', neither of you knew anything about each other.

Being as such, Zenitsu felt it was only right to become more like a couple instead of awkward distant friends.

He stared at you, who was examining a flower intensely.

"Y/n-chan!" He called out in a sweet tone.

"Yes?" You looked up at him curiously.

"Can we be friends?"

???

"Hm? Are we not already getting married?" He scanned your face for a sign of a joke but didn't see anything.

"Uhm... I mean, yes, but couples are also friends, so we should get to know each other." He explained.

"Oh... then I guess so. How do we do that?" You asked again, this time with slight enthusiasm.

Zenitsu sighed, but smiled lovingly nonetheless.

"We can hang out together."

Inosuke Hashibira

You were sitting on the ground, staring straight forward at the door.