When You Get Hurt But Hide It

NOOOO IM A HYPOCRITE😭
I be complaining about how Yn be blushing in stories then in characters I got the personality and breathing styles situated for you so I'm deciding stuff for you😭
Oh well if you don't like it then shoo🙄 I don't got time for allat and I get irritated too quickly
Like awww😕 you want them all to be Mary Sues?😕 too bad lol go cry lil nigga😛
I don't want them all to have the same personality ewww that's boring👏🏾
Just in case you see this babes(read the end note to know who u R)
Requested by: MB (until I possible get a reply)
___

Tanjiro Kamado

You were sent on a mission to defeat, hopefully, your first lower moon demon.

Mitsuri gave you all these pep talks and said Oyakata-sama trusted you so don't let him down, but also don't let her down by dying, and how she didn't mean that to come across as selfish or rude and she doesn't want any of her siblings to die since that's undoubtedly her job, and how she's sorry she ranted, and how she's sorry she's crying, and then she let you go.

She is excited to see you be promoted to Hashira, and wants to help come up with your title.

You like thinking about that. But maybe it's just your life flashing before your eyes.

A million, which is an exaggeration, sharp shards of obsidian were currently hurling in your direction, nearly covering the setting sun in pitch black.

You snapped out of your daze and quickly leaped out of the way, nearly getting hit with the brunt of it all.

"...oh." The demon nodded slowly, a click of his tongue following the action. "You proud of yourself?"

You stood to your full height then winced, hand instantly flying to your side with a yelp of pain.

"Shouldn't be." You tried to stay on your feet, but every time you breathed, it felt like the shard was splitting your cut open further. "Do the demon slayers really underestimate us lower moons? This'll be an easy task."

You watched as he rounded his hand, calling back the shards of obsidian into a beautiful bolder. He seemed to be adding more to the original pieces.

'You can't give up now. Mitsuri wants you to- ow! Ow ow...' you hissed, finally falling on your ass and looking down at your side. 'This thing is a pain! Literally!'

You lifted your hand, blood feeling sticky as it oozed onto your uniform.

"Oh well. You gotta defeat the demon." You whispered to yourself. With a few deep breaths you grabbed hold of the shard and pause. Your breathing quickened and you began to tear up. 'Okay. Okay. 3, 2...' You gripped the shard of obsidian, ignoring the sting in your hand as it pierced the skin. '1!'

Quick as a bandaid, you pulled it out and gasped, hand flying to your side that pooled more blood around you.

The bloody shard was pulled into the bolder and the demon paused at the smell.

"Brave one aren't you." He peaked around the bolder with a smirk as you got up on shaky legs, mind foggy from the blood loss. "No matter. You still can't win with all that bloodshed."

"If I lose, at least I tried." You said, grabbing you sword as best as you could and taking a deep breath.

'Breath of the Owl, Feather Ten: Eagle Owl Talon Strike!'
(If y'all make fun of my ideas ima fuck you up. Play with me.)