🎄Christmas Special!🎄

Hey gays I had a poopy butt fart brain idea so...
If all your Y/n's have the same name then do what I do and make up a random ass name. Yeah I spoiled it. Oops.
___

Tanjiro Kamado

You slipped on the itchy sweater, putting on your shoes soon after.

"I'm not gonna win but this sweater is itchy and ugly as holy hell." You looked down at the front of the sweater, picking at a few tassels and the Christmas lights acting as Rudolph's eyes.

"Awww you look so cute, N/n!" Mitsuri cooed.

"Stop lying. I should've went with that adult swim sweater."

"They never would've found the logo." She snorted. "Anyway, do you wanna come to the mall with me? I have to buy my secret santa giftee... well, their gift."

"No, I'm already running late. We can go after the party to get presents for our siblings and stuff." You offered.

"Oh, alright." She smiled and hugged you. "See you later. Tell the boys and their girlfriends I said hi!"

"Gotcha." You waved, slipping on your gloves and hat before stepping out the door and making your way to I/GF's house.

(I wish I didn't do a crossover now bc I want Aoi and Ino to be together that'd be so cute😭)

You finally reached the door, knocking and waiting patiently for someone to answer the door.

I/GF answered with a smile on her face.

"Hi! Come in, Tanjiro got here earlier!" You shared a brief hug and you slipped into the house.

"How's Akio?" You asked to make conversation.

"Annoying." She replied honestly. "He's a brat."

You snorted, nodding.

"Tanjiro is at the snack table. I think he said something about getting cookies for his siblings." She pointed out.

"Thank you, see you later!" You waved, walking past Zenitsu and his girlfriend as they leaned in to kiss. "Ooo." You said in passing, laughing as they pulled away and hid behind their hands with sheepish smiles.
(Yall this is random but Leon Kennedy is so hot they bet not kill him)

Your eyes flickered back to the snack table where you saw Tanjiro talking with Kanao.

You didn't want to interrupt their conversation, so you stopped short and went to talk to Aoi.

Finally, Kanao walked away with a cup of hot cocoa leaving Tanjiro alone.

"Hey, Tanj-" you began, yelping as Inosuke dashed in front of you to the door.

"Ino come back!" His girlfriend shouted, still standing by her dad as she pulled her sweater over her head.

"Hey!" Tanjiro showed up in front of you soon enough, arms wrapping around you in a hug. "It's good to see you."

"This sweater is itchy as hell..." you complained, scratching your side.

"It's cute." He smirked. "But hey, we could take it off."
(MY WATTPAD IS LAGGING)