When He Worries About You

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro was walking down a path, the moon high and the air crisp from rain.

Nezuko was walking beside him, her hand in his. Your scent was faint, which was weird. Your house was just up the path.

He glanced at Nezuko and noticed she was tense as well.

What was happening?

Tanjiro looked ahead again when a sudden scent hit his nose. The familiar scent of blood.

His eyes widened, his own blood running cold. In his head he begged that it wasn't true and that you were okay. You had to be okay.

He took off in a run, Nezuko right beside him and keeping up without struggle.

Finally, he reached the top of the mountain, heart racing and eyes wild as they made contact with your limp body.

Were you dead?

You couldn't be dead. This couldn't be happening. Not again.

He ran over to you in a panic, eye pricking with tears.

"Y/n! Get up!" He begged, chest heaving in exhaustion, agony, and fear. "Please don't be dead... please, wake up!"

Tanjiro sat up with a startled gasp, sweat dripping down his forehead.

He looked around in a hurry, noticing your stirring form right beside him.

He sighed in relief, heartbeat slowing to a normal pace.

"Tanjiro..?" You muttered, entwining your fingers with his. "You okay?"

"Yeah, of course." He assured you, eyes softening as he stared at you.

"Mkay." You nodded, falling right back asleep a moment later.

Tanjiro couldn't take his mind off of the dream though, thoughts lingering on the image of you dead.

It wasn't real but it worried him to death. Was it a sign?

He hoped not.

But it's safe to say, just in case, he'd always protect you.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu stood in front of the flame estate nervously. You hadn't spoken to him in days, and he didn't know what was wrong.

Did he do something? If he did, then what?

Well, he's about to find out.

Zenitsu puffed up his chest, going to take a step forward.

"HALT!"

"AHH!" Zenitsu screeched, cowering on the cobblestone at the sudden voice.

"AKAWTSUMA! JUMPY AS ALWAYS!"

"C/N?!"

She hummed a few times then kawed.

"Y/n doesn't want visitors! She's busy!"