The Love Song (GXG)

xSRwritesx द्वारा

Ayleen made the decision to relocate from her tranquil country life to attend Berklee College of Music. To su... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Part Two - Chapter 1
Part Two- Chapter 2
Part two - Chapter 3
Part two - Chapter 4
Part two - Chapter 5
Part two - Chapter 6
Part two - Chapter 7
Part two - Chapter 8
Part two - Chapter 9
Part two - Chapter 10
Part two - Chapter 11
Part two - Chapter 12
Part two - Chapter 13
Part two - Chapter 14
Part two - Chapter 15
Bonus chapter

Chapter 14

4.5K 167 11
xSRwritesx द्वारा

Ayleen's POV

I felt her shifting beside me in bed, I kept my eyes closed as I was too exhausted to move, my body was hurting in the most beautiful way. Last night was amazing, Clara brought out a different side of me, I enjoyed her being rough with me and I could tell it's what she likes as well.. I knew she was holding back and I wanted to explore her world.

I felt her fingers caressing my cheeks, she must think I am still sleeping, I didn't want to move, I was enjoying the attention and care.

She kissed my neck and whispered, "Waking up to you became my favorite time of the day, love." My heart fluttered and my eyes immediately opened. I looked into her eyes, she seemed startled.

"You were awake?" she asked taken aback.

"What did you just call me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Uh.. nothing.. I think mom is making waffles, I'll take a shower," she quickly changed the subject and kissed my forehead before running out of bed.

I knew what I heard, I knew I was not mistaken, she called me love... it may mean nothing to her but it meant something to me, however, I chose not to pressure her about it.

After taking my shower, I got dressed in comfortable clothes and returned to bed where she was already laying. She remained quiet after this morning, working on her laptop, focused and distant, I would pay to figure out what was currently going through her mind.

Sighing, I turned on the TV and turned around to watch it, I felt the bed move and her arms wrapped around me, spooning me.. her knees found their way between my thighs and she entwined her fingers in mine, kissed me behind my ear and whispered. "I called you love but I don't know why I did," she told me weakly. 

A smile involuntarily appeared on my lips and I nodded, glad she finally spoke what was heaving on her heart. "We don't need to know the answer to everything, we can just enjoy the feeling it gives us," I reassured. 

"Sounds like a plan," she sighed in relief and buried her face in my neck.

I didn't know how much time has passed but I could feel her breathing softly and steadily, she must have fallen back asleep. Suddenly a sweet smell hit my nostrils as if calling me from outside the bedroom door. 

"I guess mom made ur waffles," Clara answered perfectly reading my mind as she stretched her body and yawned lazily. 

"Waffles?!" I gasped and pulled out of the bed, running outside the room without needing a confirmation, last thing I heard was Clara's hearty laugh. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw Andressa pouring what seemed to be melted chocolate at something on the plate. "Goodmorning," she chuckled. "I was about to think that you will have to eat your waffles cold." 

"Never, that smell is enough to call me from another country," I huffed and sat down, waiting impatiently for the food. 

"Had a good night?" she pointed towards my neck and giggled, realizing what she meant, my ears turned red and I looked down to the floor.

"Perfect night," Clara said as she appeared in the kitchen, she gave me a quick kiss on the back of my head and then hugged her mother. "I miss your waffles."

"I never tried them," I confessed, trying to change the embarrassing topic

"What?" They both said at the same time.

"This changes today," Andressa placed the plate in front of me, and without having to say a word I dug right in. 

"Fuck that's so good," I moaned and closed my eyes savoring the taste. 

Clara sat beside me, she took my leg and put it on top of her own making me face her, that's when I understood what she wanted, her mouth open, I quickly cut a piece and fed her with a fork.

"That is very tasty," Clara said while looking straight into my eyes, the eye contact causing my heart to flutter. 

"You are adorable together," Andressa said lovingly.

When we finished the food, we spend some time talking to Andressa, the entire time Clara's hands were always touching or caressing my body, I don't think she noticed her own behavior, however, I had and found it endearing. It was going to be hard to go home after spending the weekend, I was going to miss her a lot.

"Can you cook, Ayleen?" Clara suddenly asked. 

"I can, actually I was horrible at it but then I learned. The first time I cooked, I almost killed my boyfriend," I told them with a crooked smile. 

"How long were you guys together?" Andressa asked. 

"Two years."

"Why did you break up?" she questioned further and I could feel Clara becoming restless.

"He was very controlling,  jealous, and wanted me to give up on going to college," I began my explanation. "He was not okay with me going to NY, we were having huge fights almost every day. I went to his apartment one day to surprise him and fix the problem but I found him with another girl."

"That's horrible," Andressa gasped and shook her head in disapproval. 

"It was, I felt like there was a huge lump in my throat, my memories with him kept flashing in front of me, it really broke me but I left it behind me, I decided to focus on my future instead," I reassured proudly. 

"Oh baby... forget about that guy.. let me feed you waffles," Clara cooed, making me and Andressa laugh.

"Now you get VIP treatment from my daughter," she smirked. 

"That's what girlfriends are supposed to do," Clara casually explained. Andressa and I went silent for a minute and she gave me a puzzled look.

"Girlfriends?" I asked almost in disbelief, my heart was beating against my chest as if it was trying to escape.

"Told you,  you have an owner now," she told me calmly. 

"You did but we never discussed the official term for it."

"Now we did," she said while putting another piece in my mouth in an attempt to shut me up.

Well, I guess I had a girlfriend now. 

"Let's go to the beach!" Clara got up excited. 

"Beach? I don't know about that, I don't have a swimming suite and.."

"Oh shush, we can just tan," she cut me off and gave me no time to answer as she ran to her room to put on her bikini. This alone told me this was going to be a hard morning.

After a long drive, we made it to the beach, luckily it was not very crowded, Clara seemed familiar with the place, she guided the way as we followed behind her. The sun was already burning my sensitive white skin, I guess with that tan she had, I should've expected she came here a lot. 

We stopped by a kiosk because Clara insisted to buy us coconut water, saying it was important to keep ourselves cool from the heat. 

"Clara! Finally, you remember I'm here," the woman inside the kiosk exclaimed with a cheeky smile. 

"Seriously? Is it always going to be like that with her?" I snapped angrier than expected, upon hearing my upset tone Andressa gave her daughter a nagging look.

"Hey, yes, sorry we are in a hurry, two coconut water please," Clara spoke nervously.. good.. she should be nervous.

"Let's go find a good spot, Ayleen," Andressa walked away and I followed. I knew it was wrong of me to get upset about her past, but still, it was hurtful. Maybe my lack of experience was making me insecure.

We found a quiet spot, getting comfortable I sat down in the shade and put on my sunglasses trying to avoid the sun. Clara approached carrying the coconut water, first, she handed it to her mom and then me. She took off her shift and shorts and laid down to tan. 

"Water looks nice," she tried to start a conversation but I kept my focus on the book I took along with me. 

"You can go take a quick swim, I'll keep Ayleen company," Andressa added noticing my mood. 

"Is this okay, Angel?" She asked me sweetly.. oh no, you won't get off the hook with that. 

"It's fine" I answered dryly, she paused for a second before she turned around and walked away. I watched her walk away in that glorious bikini, the sun shining on her tanned skin.. god.. that woman was a sin, and I had no intention to repent.

She stayed in the water for some time before I noticed the woman from the kiosk enter the water as well, before I could react, Clara left the water avoiding her, and came straight my way, lying back down beside me in the sun and keeping her eyes only on me to show me she paid her no attention.

"Should we head back, it's almost sunset," Andressa pointed out after awhile.

"Yes, I think I am dry enough to get in the car." Clara got up and wrapped her arms around me as she carried my stuff with her other hand, she was reassuring me that she had no intention to hide our relationship to the public, I knew she was trying to prove she was serious about me.

I knew I was being a brat, but I couldn't shake this feeling off. When we arrived home after an awkward and silent drive she quickly went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

I went to the balcony and sat down on one of the lounge chairs, I heard Andressa approaching as she took a seat beside me.

"Want to talk about it?" she cautiously asked.

"Yes.." I was grateful to her, we met 3 days ago but she was very understanding and supportive,  I felt like she was a person I could trust. "I got very jealous and insecure."

"I can't really tell you how you should feel or not feel and I know Clara's past will always be there, possibly hunting you two in the future but I can tell you one thing.. my daughter really cares about you, her eyes are always fixed on you... I know you see the way she looks at you, how can you be insecure when her eyes are sparkling with affection."

"What if I was not enough?" 

"To who? Yourself? Your family? I am sure you are not talking about Clara because she showed you already that you are all she needs, today, at this moment.. both of you are good for each other so don't ruin it with ifs and assumptions."

"You really think she likes me?"

"I am sure she likes you, I didn't see her act like this around someone for a long time.. but you need to go easy on her. Don't judge her for the past you weren't in, that's unfair and will cloud your emotions." 

I nodded at her explanation, she was right.  I was being unfair and it was the last thing I wanted to be like that for Clara.

"I'm back, nice and unsalted," she chuckled as she walked onto the balcony with wet hair.

I reached both of my hands towards her. "Come here," I called. 

"On your lap?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes, come." 

She ran towards me and laid on top of me, her face was on my chest and both her arms around my waist, the rest of her body was comfortably between my legs. I was playing softly in her hair as I continued talking with Andressa about our hometowns. 

Andressa pointed at Clara that was now soundly asleep on my chest. If someone told me before that I would be sitting in a fancy penthouse, with a goddess between my legs while bonding with her mother, I would call them crazy.

No, scratch that, if someone told me I'd be sitting in a fancy penthouse with my GIRLFRIEND sleeping in my arms. I'd definitely call myself lucky. 

I am lucky. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

102K 4.5K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
152K 8.3K 51
They say Junior Year of College is the hardest, but for Iris, it's for new beginnings. It's never too late to live your dreams, which is precisely w...
Rekindled Love Elle द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

4.6K 210 9
Two hearts in love found themselves wounded by a single mistake, a rift that seemed insurmountable. The question lingered: could they ever return to...
407K 20.5K 102
It's been a few years since Ani and Cassie have gotten married and been raising their children. The family is filled with love and laughter. Cassie...