[Editing] My Stepdaughter |✔️...

By TarajiBookShelf

Beyonce just married a rich older man for money. his daughter Megan thee stallion, is super gay and don't lik... More

After the honeymoon
The Peek On A Shower!
The Making of - Savage!
Bi-curious!
Emotionally confused.
How do I tell her?!
What is love?
Love in 15
Out of the closet.
Love for the future:
Spell under secrets!
Don't mess with my wife.
Hate That I Love You So
Beyonce thee stallion
Punished by wifey
The wet weekend
Talking more.
Throwing It All Away!
Emotional Rollercoaster 1.
Emotional rollercoaster 2!
Starting over
after it is all said and done
Three-way
Our charecters
My Ex -
Doctor With The Shocker
Breaking News!!
Is Love Still There?
A flood of tears - BROKE!
Suffocating
A Hot Temperature!
Late Night Snack
PussyWhipped!
Manterrruption!
Plotting for punishment
Guys Tendencies
My Stepdaughter!
MY BABY MAMA!
Anonymous Admirer
Reasons Why!
Addictive Touch:
The Past Getting In A Way!
Closure!
My bestfriend in-law!
Want My Family Back!
Mine, Ours.
My Girl's Ego!
Announcement:
A Lesson Of His Life!
Action for Love
Petty Squad!
The Big Question
Mixed Signals!
Before "I do"
The piece of the puzzle

Bumping Heads With Kids

406 23 13
By TarajiBookShelf

BEY_

"Sup love Birds!" Buhle said jogging in. "Hey stranger what are you doing here?" Megan asked. "We went for a run and well I need water my husband proceeded alone. What are two up to?" she asked going to the kitchen for a bottle of water.

"Wedding planning, come here and help us!" I said. "Me weddings, uh no, no hell no. I hate weddings!" she said then gulped a bottle of water and trashed the empty bottle, she was really thirsty.

"Why? M I mean you had one" Megan emphasised. "I did, for family's sake. But still not a devotee to such. So uh, good luck!" she said heading to the door.,

"Oh and I'm sorry to just barge in your house, I was nearby and my throat was rough!" she explained. "We family. Don't worry about it." Megan told her. "Thanks." She said.

"But you coming to our wedding right hater?" I asked her. "Save me, front seat with the babies. Love you both - mwah!" She said and shut the door behind her.

"Good. The Moores on the Front seat with the Petes." I said organising our tables. "Great. Uh, how's this theme?" Megan asked me showing me couture and champagne with a touch of black.! It looked fancy and very beautiful. "Love it!" I said smiling.
"We done. So we hand this to the wedding planner!" Megan said.

"Wait... what about Music?" I asked.

"Well, what's your favourite song?" She asked.
"Just piano will do for me!" I said. "Well, I love 'If it ain't you' by Alicia Keys." She said smiling. "Really honey? I love her keys, she's really good. So piano and my girl got her song, I thank Alicia can give us what we both want. So I will call her!" I said. "Y'all know each other? You know what I mean..."

"Yeah we met at gala events like a hundred times and we always engaged in conversations. I'm sure she will come. I will call her tomorrow!" I said.

Megan screamed excitedly. "I love this, dream wedding!" She said. I love seeing her so happy and excited about this. My bridezilla

"Bridesmaids?" She asked me. "Uh, Kelly and Michell. Yours?"

"My long-lost twin cousins melony and melody. They are spoilt ass big babies and I hate them but they are family and I don't have friends like that... my only friend is..." she thought for a moment, "fuck this I don't need bridesmaids I have a best man!" She said. I smiled. "Exactly baby. You have D. Fuck the snob cousins. You have the best-best man" I reminded her. She smiled and jotted it down.

"Great baby see... planning a wedding isn't that difficult!" She told me. "I guess not. It's kinda fun doing it with you!" I said. "Awe!" She muttered and kissed me.

"So... what about the honeymoon? What do you have in mind?"

"Paris is a bit cliché. How about we go to Australia?" I suggested. She thought about it and jotted it on the maybe side. "Maybe!" She said. "What did you have in mind?"

"Spain! I guess we will decide later!" She said. "Okay then!" I said. Looks like that's the only thing we didn't quite agree on. The rest of the things we had them on lock

But what are we gonna do about the Honeymoon?

Later that night Shawn came back home. He and I had a project on pause. We managed to finish the single titled Drunk in love. Even though he is a retired rapper, he agreed to throw some beats on the song,
So it was exciting waiting for him to come out of retirement.

A week later I was performing the newly released track with him. My people came through.
Megan, Buhle, Devante, Kelly and Michelle. Pretty sure Rihanna came for Jay and Val was there. Why is Val here again?

RIHANNA__

While Beyonce was performing with Jay. Val approached Megan and buhle.
"It must hurt huh, bey and Jay flirting on stage while they talk about how their sex life was like and you standing here wondering if she's ever gonna be completely yours."
She said to Megan I heard Buhle gasping. Megan slapped her and threw a drink in her face before walking away. "I always thought I would be the one who gets to whoop your ass," Buhle said and stomped on Val's feet. Val gasped loudly skipping with one foot. "What the fuck bitch?" Val shouted. Buhle threw her drink at her. "That's for calling me a bitch. Get a fucking life will you?" She said before following Megan. I saw the paparazzi getting a glimpse of the scene. But I still couldn't help but get in the mix.

I turned. "My turn!" I said raising my glass. "I fucking dare you." She said. "You not worth my good martini girl. I wasn't gonna throw this drink." I said and gulped my drink. "I was gonna do this--" I pulled her braids. "Ou! Ou ou!" she murmured while I pulled her outside where the girls were. "Where are you taking me!" She murmured.

I arrived in the private spot at Beyoncé's limo. "You either apologise for trying to transfer your bad energy to all of us. Or we all kick your ass" I told her,

She looked at Megan, who sure wasn't laughing. She turned to Buhle who gave her a look then at me. "Hurry up missy, we missing a good performance!" I said.

"I did nothing to British girl!" Val snapped. "Assuming that her husband is Megan's virgin breaker is violating the privacy of her marriage. What you said to Megan in there is violating the privacy of her relationship and mine Damn it that man is mine!" Rihanna said. "You wanna hang around us? Stop being a bitch!" Megan said.
"I'm sorry Pete!" Val said. She hasn't been calling her by her last name in years. Megan smiled. "British girl with a cute accent, I still can't say your name right but I'm sorry sis, rih babe, you know me, I play stupid and goofy but I never meant to hurt you, all of you! I will stop being a bitch!" Val said.
"Is that—" Buhle said pointing at a chunk of paparazzi running to us. We got in the limo.

"How is the wedding planning going?" I asked.
"It's going great although if I can get a hand from my best friend-in-law it would be great but she says she hates weddings!" Megan said, side-eyeing Buhle.
"Best friend-in-law? Cute I like that!" Val said. "I like it too. And okay honey, I will help you!" Buhle said.

"Hows things with you and Mr big money old money all things money?" she turned to me. We all laughed. "I can't get over how cute and sexy your accent is. Well, we take things slow. Nothing promised. But that money looks good on him!" I joked. They chuckled. Megan pulled some drinks "this limo has everything..." Val said

We started drinking. "Why don't we get my girl and take this back to the club, the night is still young!" Megan said. "Yes please!" I screamed.

Beyoncé was escorted back to us and we went to the club.
Some men bought us drinks.
They were all over us.

"If only they knew!" Megan said laughing. "Gay, gay, bi, bi and one straight—" I said. "Straight and very married!" Buhle completed. "So all unavailable!"
"Don't jinx it let them look stupid when I kiss my fiancé in a while!" Megan said flirting with Beyoncé. "And I will wave my diamond ring!" Buhle said. "And I guess I'm kissing Val!" I joked.
"But some niggas are pervs for real, they see femmes kissing they think threesome! That's not always a deal-breaker" Beyoncé said. "True true!" Megan said and kissed Beyoncé hard on the lips.

"Bey was right you guys, they are drooling!" Buhle said. Megan and Beyoncé stopped kissing.
"Told you!" Beyoncé said.

BEYONCÉ

A hangover morning after fun and drunken night. I wasn't prepared to wake up until at least 11 am but my kids came in arguing about something. God knows what.

"Stop! What's going on?"
They started shouting, both trying to be louder than the other... I felt my head spinning. "You Guys! Sto shouting and talk to me!" I said getting up.
"Ryan killed my goldfish!" Riley said starting to cry. Oh lord helps me.

"I didn't, I fed him and he died a natural death!" Ryan defended. "You put pepper in there, you killed him!" Riley pushed her brother. I let them argue for a while because I couldn't even jump in. My head was pounding and they were making noise.
Riley stormed out. Is not how she stormed out, is what she said before leaving. "This is why I hate this stupid house, I'm calling mama!"

My eyes finally opened up. "What just happened?" I asked out loud. "See mom, she's spoiled, talk 'bout I killed that stupid fish!" Ryan said. "I know you wouldn't kill your sister's fish. I will talk to her!" I said. "Good luck!" Ryan said.

I went to Riley's room. I heard her talking on the phone.
"I know mom, but I wanna come home. Please send a car. I hate it here!" Riley said. That broke my heart.
After her call with Megan. I invited myself in. I literally saw her rolling her eyes.
"What's going on?" I asked. "Nothing!" She said.

"No, it's not nothing when you desperately want to go. This is your home too you know!" I said. She kept quiet. I tried to communicate with her. She kept quiet. "Fine Riley, the car will be waiting downstairs. You can go ho—" she picked up her backpack and ran before I could complete my sentence.

I called Megan.
Meg: Hey baby what's with you and little miss Sasha fierce. That girl is a mini-you.
Me: she is a diva...
Meg: exactly. Mini you.
Me: well she hates me and her brother and wants you. She's on her way home.
Meg: sounds bad. I will talk to her and hear her story.
Me: well her goldfish is dead and she blames Ryan.
Meg: really? Munchy is gone missing and she blamed him for it too. Damn sounds serious, I will get to the bottom of this.
Me: please do. I will call you later.

MEGAN__

I waited for my daughter to get home. She arrived and ran into my arms crying. Looks like she's been crying from Bey's house.

"Come Seat with me!" We sat down.
"What happened!" I asked. "Ryan always does things when we are at Mommy's place knowing that she will take his side. I last saw Munchy at her house, I know he knows where Munchy is, now my goldfish! I hate him, I hate them both because mommy always take his side, she loves him more than I." She said crying.

"Hey baby, look, Ryan is your brother, you can't hate him, and you can't hate mummy either, you know why? She carried you both, which means she loves you equally.? If she didn't love you the same do you think she would have carried you both at the same time?" I know it sounds stupid but she's a baby.

"I guess no?"
"Absolutely not. I know for sure mummy loves you and your brother equally. You really need to stop being mean to her. That woman carried you, she loves you so much. Now. Go up there call her and apologize for acting like a little dive and I will find out why your brother is been a jerkface!"

Riley pulled out her phone and walked to her room,
I called Ryan
Ryan: mom I didn't kill her fish.
Me: you lying to me?
Ryan: okay okay I killed it but it was a mistake, I switched the food. But why does it matter anyways All Riley want is that stupid ted and that fish, she doesn't want to play with me anymore, I thought if I hide punchy she would pay attention to me.
Me: Ryan you lied. What did I say about lying? We coming down there you gonna fix this. Because your sister is mad at mommy, and it is all your fault.
Ryan: okay mom I will fix it. Can you get her a new fish, cause that was a horrible mistake.

After I hung up. Riley came down. "I apologized what's my punishment?"

Chile! it's hard raising kids. It was fun when they couldn't speak. "Get in the car!" I said.
I know Ryan needs a father figure in his life, he's been acting out of the ordinary when he doesn't get his way around things. That worries me.

*Can you take the boys for a fun weekend with other guys? Ryan is a handful* I texted Devante.

*I will shift things around. Don't be hard on him, boys are different, you will appreciate it when he's a teen, now he's trying to find his identity as a man, as a teen all he wants is to protect the women in his life. It's how it is when you are raised right. You and bey are doing great. Never doubt that.* Devante responded

We went to Beverly Hills to settle the twin's issue. After talking to them and forcing them to make up I followed Beyonce into the kitchen. "Wedding giving you cold feet. You look flushed" I said. "No, it's not the wedding or the kids. Last night after my performance, this girl followed me and tried to talk to me. The guards got her out of my way. She shouted. 'I'm your sister.!' I was the only child when my parents died. And I know some fans can stop at nothing. But why am I feeling like this? Like there is a possibility?"

"Maybe there is. Why don't you find out? DNA is a quicker and true way to go about this" I said. "You're right. She gave one of the guards her number I should call her!" She said.

"And... While I get her number, wanna explain to me why the fuck your name is in the gossip about catfights?" she asked...
"The media is exaggerating. It wasn't a fight, we just put Val in the line a little. She can be out of line you know this. I just slapped her, and If I tell you what she said you would be upset too, so let's not get into this." I explained.

She looked at me... Yonce put a lot into her image so she would be damned if anyone drag her in the mud like that and so far I'm not doing great job. "It won't happen again!" I promised.
"Good.!" she said

Introducing Solange

Y'all ready??

Sorry for thee errors hunnies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.8K 19
"Why do you hate me so much?" Short story 💋
17.9K 786 29
Life's not fair. But we end up where God wanted us to be. Megan was a celebrity property dealer and one day at one of her friend's parties, she met B...