The Making of - Savage!

Meg_

It is a slow day for me since I'm stuck at home been put on bed rest. Plus looks like I'm home alone with my dad been at work and I haven't seen Beyonce all morning.

There's just one thing for me to do... make music in my room. There's a single track I've been working on. I can't figure out the name yet and the lyrics are so far pretty terrible so I'm gonna use the day to improve it.

Sitting on my bed, with all these possible lyrics and my little record set up in my room. I played the sound I created with my friend from school and started fixing the lyrics.

Okay here goes ...
Rhymes!
"I'm a savage...yeah! Classy, bougie, ratchet...yeah!
Sassy, moody, nasty. Acting stupid, what's happening? Bitch
What's happening? Bitch"

Damn, This needs a lot of work. I can't even--- shit!. okay, let's try this again.
Sings!
"I'm a savage, yeah
Classy, bougie, ratchet, yeah
Sassy, moody, nasty, huh
Acting stupid, what's happening? Bitch
What's happening? Ayy, ah"

... I sounded better! Okay, let me drop the beat...

Raps!
"I'm the hood Mona Lisa, break a nigga into pieces
Had to X some cheesy niggas out my circle like a pizza (yeah)
I'm way too exclusive, I don't shop on Insta boutiques
All them lil' ass clothes only fit fake booties
Bad bitch, still talking cash shit
Pussy like water, I'm unbothered and relaxing
I would never trip on a nigga if I had him
Bitch, that's my trash, you the maid, so you bagged him, ah"

Yay! That can work. But it is missing something.

Let's see these lyrics again...
Sings!
"I'm that bitch, been that bitch, still that bitch...will forever be that bitch, yeah!"

That's a real shit opening. I'm thinking this could be fixable after all .. "holy shit!" I shot lifting my eyes forth. Beyonce was standing by my door. "What are you doing over there?" I snapped.
"Listening to your beautiful beat. What's that? it's hot." She asked walking all the way in. "Whoa you need to back the hell out of here, I'm busy," I said frustrated and a little embarrassed that she heard me struggling with the lyrics.
"Maybe I can help a little," she said. "Uh..yeah, help me by getting the fuck out, thank you" I snapped.
She looked at me and picked my lyrics with a pen and started writing on it while pacing on my freaking rug.

What the hell does this offer think she's doing on my stuff? Bitch!! I folded my arms to my chest and looked at her irritated by everything.

Beyonce_

After hearing such a hot beat coming from the house, I woke up from my little morning nap, yeah I know it's crazy to have morning naps but not when you doing absolutely nothing. Morning naps are crucial.

So, I got up and brushed my teeth and fixed myself then followed the sound. It was coming from Meg's room. I know she's a dancer but I had no idea that she was such a great musician...

I stood by her door looking at her create music, I remember being her once and that dream was shuttered and now I'm just a housewife, the whole me wiping in the damn house to an old muthafucker, but whatever he's loaded.

Damn just by listening to the snippet of whatever Meg has been working on, I could already have my own lyrics to match the beat, if only she could let me play with them.

After I saw how furious she was that I was listening and watching her work, I had no choice but to add my input to the track. Well, just a little something...
I hope she likes it.

"Well I like that chorus, it makes me want to name the song Savage... But it's your song... But wait I got something to remix what you already have going on. Wanna hear it?" I asked.

She gave me the; Go ahead and bore me then get the fuck out of my room - look!

"Get the best for me.." I said. She rolled her eyes and pressed the button. Shit I hope she likes it cause as of right now, she hates my guts period.

Starts the beat.
"Queen B, want no smoke with me...
Been turned, this motherfucker up eight hundred degree 
My whole team eat, chef's kiss, she's a treat..."

"Mwah!" She added, enjoying my bars
"...Ooh, she so bougie, bougie, bon appétit" I stopped there...

"Wait, what!? that was amazing. I love it. Damn, you dropped some crazy bars, shit. what the fuck are you doing seating on some real shit like this. I heard you sing too, now this...??" She said jumping off the bed.

"Uh, that's ain't nothing.." I said leaving the room. "Where do you think you going? We have work to do, we working on the song together" she said pulling me to her bed.

We worked on the song the whole afternoon. It finally coming together.
I huffed after such a long afternoon relaxing on her bed. Hands stretched out. I closed my eyes.

"You tired huh...I can help you relax" she said massaging my thighs and legs. It was relaxing. So I kept my eyes closed.

Five minutes later. It was more than my thighs and legs that were been massaged, my private part too. I gasped, blocking her access with my hands.

"Just relax. I won't bite. Maybe a little...but, it won't hurt" she said licking her lips. I was very resistant. "No Meg, this is-- No!" I said.

"Just a little massage," she said pulling my hands off. I don't know how I let her have her way with me...she rubbed my pussy over and over until it felt really good. I think I heard ME letting out a moan. "Gosh you soaking wet for a girl who wants me to stop," she said.

She unbuttoned my denim shorts. "Meg--"

"Bey seriously we've been through this. Stop STOPPING me okay.. just relax" she persuaded.
I was now breathing so hard. I was almost out of breath. She took off my pants, then my thong. She slipped one finger inside me. Oh gosh! That felt so good. Before I could digest the moment, I felt her tongue. Gosh, she licked me slowly and then started eating my pussy out. I don't know what was happening at that moment but I'm pretty sure I called her name. Her tongue fucked me and it felt so heavenly, so good that I moaned so loud and came so hard!...

I took a deep breath after I came so hard. She came to my face and smiled. "I always knew you tasted too good," she said. I felt my cheeks turning pink. She kissed me. My jaw dropped.

What's happening? I kissed her back. Gosh, I kissed her. What's wrong with me... I kissed my stepdaughter. Oh no.

I got up and got my clothes. "This is-- you are my daughter," I said. "Step-Daughter! we not related, that doesn't count" she said confidently.
"I--- uh..." I just ran out of the place.

I ran to the main bedroom and shut the door.
Boy!!!
But well I gotta admit, that felt so good. So, so good!

Y'all I apologize the errors in this book are insane. Autocorrect got my ass cause I haven't got to proofread due to my busy life. But with time... I will Edit. Promise.