Starting over

Three months ago.

MEGAN_

let me bring you up to speed. three Months ago Bey and I broke up. then Beyonce left for a tour. A few days after she left Devante's 18-year-old baby sister Ravelyn Moore punched blood out of Janet Jackson's nose. It was all over the news.

she punched her, pulled her by the weave, and told her to leave Beyonce alone cause she's married.

Devante and I tried talking to her, she's stubborn as hell. She told us she hated Janet for breaking us up. so D had to apologize to Bey on her sister's behalf. he sent her a text and Bey replied with *don't worry about it, I will talk to Janet*

that was three months ago. a month ago Beyonce was supposed to come back and she didn't or couldn't I don't know what's what cause we never spoke after she left, we communicated through our lawyers. it was just sad. so since then I just bury myself in school work. I am now in the middle of my exams and it is hectic.

my phone beeped.
*divorce Proceedings start tomorrow* a message from my lawyer.

I sighed and closed my book. wow so now we are about to make the divorce real huh?!. am I ready for that? I asked myself. I don't know honestly.

my phone Beeped while I was thinking.
*just want you to know that Beyonce asked to see me at y'all house, she wants to talk to Ray. so I will be going there but if you don't want us to go, we won't go*

*I'm supposed to be going there for my textbook. I work better with a hard copy. so I will join you guys for Ray's sake. to back her up*

*thanks kiddo. *
he replied.

I went to the house later that day.
I walked into the midst of the meeting and to my surprise Janet was part of that meeting. "oh so sorry you guys, I just need my textbook upstairs and I will be out of here. please pretend I'm not here" I said.

"Don't worry about it. we won't be long either." Beyonce said. I nodded and walked upstairs.

BEYONCE_

The last few months have been hell without Megan. I had to put on a face for the cameras. I missed her every day. My lawyer said we shouldn't be communicating. our communications were through our lawyers. seeing her here tonight warmed my Heart. I felt relaxed. she looked beautiful and calm.

okay back to why I'm here. Janet was so upset about Ravelyn's behavior. she demanded an apology or press charges. so I called D and her baby sister here tonight to clear the air. "Honey, why would you attack her?" I asked Ray. "she ruined your marriage. I know it was her. I snooped on my brother's phone. his communications thread with Megan. I know the truth and I am still gonna kick her ass. She made Megan cry" Ray said. "Honey I love that you care about Megan but it is not right to attack Janet. it is not her fault that we broke up. it was my fault and I apologize to you, honey. I am so sorry I made Megan Cry and made you so upset. forgive me and apologize to Miss Janet" I said. Ray looked at me. "Honey, please. Megan and I are finally going to sign those divorce papers this week and it is going to be a hurtful experience. we need you. so please apologize" I begged she looked at me and then at Janet. "I guess I'm sorry but, you are not my favorite person. I still hate your guts" Ray said. "this is not an apology. I am pressing charges" Janet said. I looked at Ray to get her to understand how serious this is. "you don't have to press charges, I apologize for kicking your ass" Ray Said. "it won't happen again. all you need to do is stay away from Beyonce that's all" Ray said. Janet stood up and stormed out. "is she still gonna press charges?" Ray sounded scared. I looked at her and shook my head no. "I will talk to her again. you guys may go home" I said. "may I say bye to Megan before I leave?" she asked.
"of course," I said. She went upstairs.