Emotional Rollercoaster 1.

(Y'ALL I'M SORRY FOR THE EMOTIONS I MIGHT EVOKE...LOVE ME STILL)

MEGAN__

our ride home was uncomfortably quiet. I opened my mouth a few times trying to speak but I just didn't know what to say. I think my wife regret what she did. is like she drifted and that drift was affecting us right about now.

"Should we stop by the restaurant and grab a bite?" I asked. "I am not hungry. can we just get home? there's Paparazzi everywhere" she said. she was right, how could I forget that. "of course, you're right. I wasn't thinking" I said.

"I wish you did some thinking about an hour ago when you put me in such a compromising situation. everything is a mess now because you couldn't Think" she shouted.
she is my wife, I love her... but WHAT THE FUCK!" I hit the brakes immediately. stopping in the middle of the main road and of nowhere.

"so this is my fault, right? Say it!" I said that a little louder than I intended. "just drive the car" she said. "I am not doing anything until you admit to my face that you regret coming out as a woman who is married to another woman." why was I shouting at her...?

my tears came running a marathon realising I was more emotional than I thought I would ever be. frustrations enshrouded with fear. fear to lose my wife.

a mini-bus with TMZ stickers Stopped on the other side, and a flood of people got off running towards us mumbling things. my jaw dropped. "shit" I muttered hitting the accelerator pretty hard and letting it go pretty fast. I was going above 120 and by the way I was driving the fasted Benz 2030, that's right a future car.

"slow down" she screamed. I didn't listen to her. I drove like a maniac. "Megan the coast is clear," she said. I looked in the review mirror and then slowed down. I heard my wife breathe heavily. "I am sorry about that," I said. She didn't say anything to me until we arrive home.

her phone started going off crazily. I unbuckled and got off she didn't move. "we're here," I told her. "I need a moment," she said. I nodded and walked away.   "fuccccckkkk" she screamed. I heard her unlock the front door. oh great. The paparazzi are here.
  I rushed to the passenger's door and opened it. "I know you're angry baby. I'm angry too. also, I know you are angry at me, but that's okay, I can be your punching bag. but honey, we have a bunch of intruders. come inside." I said, she sighed and got off.

inside:
she tossed her phone and purse on the floor. and plopped on the couch. there was a noise outside. we looked at each other. "no they didn't just invade my yard" my wife said. she sounded pissed the hell off. she yanked off the couch. here is the thing about my wife, when she's mad, there is no reasoning with her and she thinks about the consequences later. I had to be the bigger person and make sure she doesn't do the unspeakable. I rushed to the door and Locked then took off the keys. "you are not confronting nobody and making this even worse than it already is. go take a shower and get some rest" I said. She looked at me and walked away. I looked out the window
  it wasn't TMZ so I can't sue a couple of solo paparazzi. I just have to protect mine, my wife.

the entire night we had to stay in a jail place with walls around us which we can't break free from.

but finally, she drifted to sleep. She was tired, I mean she worked the whole week, and by work I mean 18 hours of rehearsals every single day. She really works hard. I had never met anyone who works as hard as her.

her phone beeped after an hour of silence. I looked on it, hold up I wasn't snooping or anything. I was curious why it beeped of a sudden.

a message from JJ pooped.
*I thought you were just freaky when we used to kiss. turns out you really like girls! that's beautiful. I wish you went gay with me. your first kiss. call me when this blows over. I would love to grab dinner, I have questions*