A Hot Temperature!

Continues

BEYONCE__

Devante and I were in the Nursery. Devante on the rocking chair. And I on the only couch on the room.

"How's been a mommy treating you bey?" He asked. I cracked a smile
"It's all yippie and fire works. Chrismacy" I joked. He chuckled
"Man I know. Being a father is something else!" Devante said. I just laughed.
"Fool, How many times do I have to tell your ass to stop fathering my kids stupid?!" Megan snapped while walking in.
"I'm the father. Right Bey"

"Hold up, don't put me into this" I said still chuckling. "You are already into this" devante said. Megan stood in the room because the only seating spot left was next to me. Devante stood and came to the couch and sat Down. "Trying to find a spot where your big butt can fit?" D joked. Trying to make sure it's not awkward in the room. But it was already awkward.

She sat down on the Rocking chair.
Phone vibrating:

Megan pulled it from her pocket and looked on it for a while like she just seen a ghost. A beautiful worth staring at GHOST "Dude, you just seen the walking dead on your damn phone or what?" Devante joked.
Megan swallowed hard then licked her bottom lip her eyes still on the screen. I know that look. That's the turned on Megan look. Whatever was on that screen has to be a hot girl in a sexy outfit or with nothing on. Fuck the thought of her with somebody else...........

"Uh I gotta head out for a couple of hours. I will see you guys later" Megan said. I saw devante's face frown. Megan rushed out.

"Hey. It's okay cheer up. She's not cheating on any of us. She's allowed to have fun. Let her date" I said. "You know she's trying to date again?" He asked me. I didn't know, but now I know.
"Yes. It's in her glow. The glow she's trying to hide so hard like it's not allowed to be happy.  It's okay. Tell her it's okay" I said.

"Do you still love her?" He asked me. I chuckled.
"Devante you can answer that question yourself. Im not wasting my time with you" I said laughing. He smiled.
"Just say it please. Just this once" Devante begged .

"I'm still very much in love with your best friend D. She's my breathe or my reason to breathe. I love her still, not less not more, just the same way I loved her when I said I do. Still the same way. My love for her will never change D, I love Megan so very much. But the timing is always wrong with us, so maybe we just need to find balance in raising our kids together without trying to make this what is not" I said. Devante became sad again.

"What do you want me to do or say D. I've been trying to reach out to her but it's been really impossible. I'm kind of at my wits end" I said.
We heard the sound of her car pulling out of the garage.

We looked at each other.
"Just don't give up on her please. For me and for those beautiful babies" he said then pulled his phone and made a call walking out of the nursery.

Devante's call

D: can't believe you just did that?
M: I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. You should have seen the curves on this girl
D: Meg I love you but you are really acting stupid right now. Do you wanna loose Beyoncé?
(Phone cut)

That midnight:
Devante was asleep. And the workers too, I was up after feeding the twins, and putting them to sleep. I really didn't expect Megan to be home this late or be home at all. But she walked in and shut the door. She jumped. "Holy shit" she muttered.

"Shit fuck... fuck!" She was starting to have a panic attack. "I'm so sorry I startled you.I said walking closer to calm her down.

"Are you okay ?" I asked. She ran out of the room going upstairs.