Punished by wifey

continues...
STILL BEYONCE__

I don't know why I was been an ass but I just thought about her with another woman and snapped. I walked away.

"how long are you planning on punishing me?" she asked.
"I'm not," I said. "oh yeah? then why are you walking away? I am here soaking wet and I know you are wet too but you just walking away, why?" she asked. "I am just not into it. I have an early morning, good night Meg" I said and kept moving.

MEGAN__

wow. That's it I am done trying-- I thought to myself and went to bed. She was in the shower. I got under the covers and turned the other way, my tears came running. wow since I started hooking up with her, my tears come out like rainy season. I thought I was happy but why do I cry so much?

after about 15 minutes, she walked in and got under the covers. she smelled delicious. I wish she could seat on my face. she turned away from my back.

I got off the bed and took my pillow and walked out of the room. I know what you thinking, I shouldn't have done that. but it felt like she didn't want me here.

I lay on the couch and took a breath then shut my eyes. I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes. she let out her hand looking down at me. "I'm sorry. let's go upstairs and talk" she said. I got up and took her hand. we went upstairs and got under covers and sat in our bed.
"I was an ass I apologize," she said. "I am a cheating wife I deserved it," I said. She looked down, I really hurt her and right now I needed to know just how much...
"how much damage have I done?" I asked.
"you destroyed my trust. disappointed me, broke my heart, do the maths" she said.
"I am so sorry baby, I was stupid but I promise you, it will never happen again. I swear and I promise you, please forgive me," I said tears running down.

she scooted closer bending her waist down, her ass in the air, and wiping my tears. my eyes were on her ass. "stop looking at my ass" she whispered. "I can't help it, it's a pretty good ass," I said. "you ain't getting none tonight. go to sleep" she said turning and picking her ass up in the air. shit!. "but don't worry, I am willing to put this behind us," she said. goddamnit. I slammed my head and arms on the pillow.

STILL MEGAN__
the next Morning.

my wife and I woke up to a noisy male voice screaming in the house. "what the..." my wife muttered. oh Farge of course, I forgot Devante stayed the night. how the hell did I forget my best friend was here?
damn, my wife better not get mad again.
she stormed off the bed, I had to march after her before she hurt him.

we arrived downstairs.
Devante was playing loud ass music. "Devante what the fuck dude?" I Snapped. "you know him?" bey asked turning rapidly in my direction.
"listen to this..." he said interjecting. we paused.

I heard my wife's voice singing on the radio. "what's this?" I asked her. "it's your wife's new single, LOVE ON TOP. it is number one on the billboard already. and guess what? according to Twitter, she said the song is about the love of her life." Devante spilled. "who's this?" Beyonce asked at the dropping of my jaw. "my best friend, he helped me move last night, it was pretty late so I ---"

"It's okay." she cut me off. "Beyonce Knowles-Pete" she let out her hand for a shake. Devante's stupid ass squealed jumping up and down. my wife just smiled. "shake her hand stupid" I said. "Devante Moore. nice meeting you Beyonce thee stallion. I am a huge fan" he said smiling. "well, every friend of Meg is a friend of Bey, you are welcome here anytime. I gotta go shower I have interviews lined up. see yall later" she said walking away.

"what the fuck dude!" I snapped at D. "did you hear the song, you need to listen to it man," he said, at the moment they played it again on the radio.
he turned up the volume.