Throwing It All Away!

Friday Morning.
third-person narration.

Beyoncé arrived at HAU. met the professors, Jane wanted so hard to talk to her but was afraid.
"you ready to meet our pride and talent?" Professor Williams asked. "just a moment," Beyoncé said then texted Megan.
*Are you ready for me?*

*teach away*
Meg replied. Beyoncé smiled and then followed Professor Williams.

they stepped into a big studio. three classes combined.
the professor introduced her. The hands that applauded for her, whistles, screams, and comments about how hot she looked in a pantsuit. her hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Wow, that welcoming is warm, thank you so much, you guys. well, I'm Beyoncé Knowles. before we start I guess I got to set some ground rules. my rules are; I got no rules. people who know me will tell you how much I burn the rules. but one thing about me, if you disrespect me I am gonna kick your ass into the Mars, I don't care about paparazzi." she said. they laughed.

"and I am not interested in knowing your names, to me you are a girl with blue eyes" she pointed, and the girl blushed. "a guy in a red cap," she pointed. "a girl with a bowtie" she pointed at the most beautiful mixed stud chick in class, her name is Valerie. Val smiled. "a girl with hazel eyes" Beyoncé pointed at Rihanna (so no bad blood between them?). Rihanna waved a little.
"a guy in a black jacket" she pointed at Devante. he waved, smiling. "a girl with a beautiful smile" she pointed at Megan. their eyes met. a moment was paused there. eyes locked.
Beyoncé cleared her throat and looked away. "okay now that we have met, I point at you, you give me something, a beat, a hum, acapella, beatbox, anything, and even if I move to the next person you don't stop,.. deal?" she asked. the class was excited. they were all ready and grinning.
Professor Williams sat down. "uh, no... I don't need you in my class, sorry prof" Beyoncé said. he tried to object but walked out.

Beyoncé started with the exercise. in the end, a beautiful sound was created.
"There we go, what do we call this sound?" Beyoncé asked. Rihanna raised her hand ." yes!"
"the Beyoncé Knowles sound," Riri said, they all chanted. "I'm flattered but I shouldn't be taking the credit," Beyoncé said.
"The HAU featuring Bey," Devante said. "yeah" they all agreed. "okay. somebody get that in the record" Beyoncé said. "it's Val's work" Riri said. "Val...who's Val?"
"the girl with a bowtie," Val said smiling. "oh, cute tie by the way," Beyoncé said. "oh my gosh, Beyoncé likes my tie," She said out loud squealing. the class chuckled, and Meg rolled her eyes.
from there Bey taught them about lyrics and what makes them unforgettable. the class loved her. Rihanna started liking her.

at the end of the lesson.
"so how does one become a model on your music video?" some chick asked. "finish your studies and you won't give a shit about that kind of stuff, trust me," she said.

"anyways, it had been real.." bey said
"and fun," Riri added. Beyonce smiled, and they looked at each other, "yeah y'all are fun" Bey said. she walked to the door

Val checked the time real quick. "but you can't just leave us, there are still 20 minutes on our borrowed time" Val said. "yeah" somebody muttered. Bey stopped in her tracks. She sighed "So close" she muttered, and the class laughed. Meg was just seating on her chair leaning back, hands relaxed on the desk, playing with her pencil in her right hand. trust me she is usually louder in class and funny. she and D together with Val and Riri are always entertaining the class but today was different for Meg. She just wanted her wife out of the class now that she was done with the lesson. She was a little jealous of how Bey made everybody fall in love with her. well not that it was surprising, I mean that charm worked on her it ought to work on these young stars too, But Rihanna? Oh gosh, what's happening?!