How do I tell her?!

Meg__

It was the next day, already told my girlfriend I was going back home. She had to understand since I've been acting really sick, I even faked throwing up, come on don't judge me, I miss my stepmom. I know...Kinky right!? ... Tongue out. 
"You sure you can drive, I can drop you off and use an Uber to return," Rihanna said. Oh poor thing, she sounded really concerned. "Uh.. okay! Let's go" I said after digesting it for a minute. I threw the keys, she caught them.

Arriving home.
We stepped inside a big storm. My dad and Beyonce were at it. They were arguing so loudly. She was even crying.
We froze by the door. Rihanna was so uncomfortable she cleared her throat to make them stop. They stopped.
"I will leave!" Beyonce said storming upstairs.
What the hell is going on?!
It looked scary. I turned to Rihanna...

"I will call you" I whispered to her. "Hi, Mr. Pete" Rihanna said handing me my bag and walking away. "Hey baby girl" my dad replied to her.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked stepping all the way in. He didn't answer he just gulped a glass of whiskey. "Daddy!"
"I'm fine!" he snapped at me. I looked at him with daring eyes. "I'm sorry baby. I fought with my wife" he said. "What about?" I asked. "her late-night texting which she's lying to me about. She doesn't Wana tell me whom she's texting at night. Talk about I need to learn to trust her." He said rolling his eyes, my dad has a talent and that's rolling his eyes, he's absolutely good at that.

"last night after 10 pm? It was me, Daddy. I texted her bugging her about not feeling well, she convinced me to come home, and she said she will take care of me, so I'm here" I said. Well was I lying..?no!
"You don't like her, why would you text her?" He asked. "well past few days we've been trying to understand each other well, we spent some quality time together and now I'm in love with her." I told him. Well, I was spilling the tea but knowing my dad he wouldn't understand what I meant by any of that. "Really? Well, that's great baby. Excuse me, I need to go and apologize to my wife." He said and went upstairs.

Still Meg__

Later in the day. I went downstairs and found Beyonce sitting in the dark drinking scotch. I switched on the light, she didn't flinch, no movement whatsoever, she was deep in her thoughts. I approached from behind and embraced her. I held her tight. I heard her sigh loudly from my embrace. "It's okay!" I said whispering in her ear. She touched my hand which was on her shoulder. "I have nothing on my name. Like nothing. Zero. And today it just all came clear to me. If your dad leaves me... I'm pretty much done. It's over with me" she said not turning.
"Guess what, except my dad's trust fund. I have 1 million starch of money somewhere, waiting for emergencies. You've been down and out... Is an emergency. So listen to me, baby... You are going to be fine no matter what." I told her in a whisper. She turned, and our lips met. We kissed. Shared a short tender and lips-caressing kiss, I enjoyed every moment.
She moved her fingers on my lips. "You are a beautiful diamond." She said I couldn't help but blush "I wish we could sit here and just make out," she said looking around. "What are you looking for with your beautiful eyes?" I asked. "A tree. " She said, I burst out laughing she chuckled. We looked into each other's eyes.
"Gosh, I could look at you like this all night without even looking away. You make me feel so alive just by glancing at you." She continued
"Beyonce!" I said. I wanted to utter three words that I never uttered to anyone who's not my dad and when people say those words to me, I get really personal and angry but here right now, I wanted to say them.

"What honey?"
I looked at her, my heart pounding out. "Never mind baby" I whispered, my voice came out husky and restrained. Like it just came out of a balloon
We looked into each other eyes. I heard footsteps coming downstairs, I immediately moved from where I'd been standing to the kitchen.