Emotional rollercoaster 2!

MSG FROM THE AUTHOR

please don't read if you're too sensitive, the following chapter is worse than the previous 1. and I am very much aware that y'all don't like me no more but it's okay. I can live wit that.

MEGAN__
Devante came over that night.

"you don't look okay..." he said walking through the door. "can you stay the night. I need someone here" I said
"is wifey not here?" he asked and my tears just ran down. what the hell have i done?. "i mean a friend" I said
"okay kiddo, what's going on?" he asked. wiping my tears. we heard high heels irritating the floor and looked up the stairs.

Beyonce was carrying an overnight bag, dressed sexily. "oh hey Mrs. Pete, damn you look hot... where are you going?" D Asked. "studio. I need to work." she said not looking at me. she walked towards the door. "you don't have to leave, it's your house I can leave" I said. she turned rapidly "girrrrrrrrl..." she said like she was trying to warn me to stop
"you are about this close to piss me off" she Said demonstrating with her manicure nails. she opened the door angrily.
"you won't do nothing about it?" I challenged her. she scanned angrily at me. "what the hell is going on here?" D Asked.
we were still looking at each other. nobody answered him. "I'm not threatening you in anyway. I'm sorry I came out sounding hostile. I am just angry. I am pissed because my wife wants divorce but instead of going on telling me, she's tiptoeing around it and it hurts like hell. but i am sorry for been too angry" she Said. my heart sunk. I was about to pop off on her and she apologised.

"good night. I will be back on Friday" she said and walked out. I felt like my heart popped out, fell down and broke in millions pieces.
"what did you do?" D AsKed. "I messed up big D. I Fucked up" i said tearing up.
I was out of breathe. "I can't breathe D" I said seating carefully on the couch

well after all that... I didn't go to school the whole week.
Friday night, D and I were drinking. the front door swing open. Beyonce walked in. my heart started pounding. what the hell is she doing to me? "the Queen has returned" D Said. he was a little tipsy. he hugged Beyonce. she hugged him back. " hey" she said to me. "hey" I said. she made her way upstairs.

"it is now or never Meg. is either you make a fool out of yourself for the sake of your marriage or atleast relationship or forget about her" D said. I got off my chair and followed her upstairs.

Bedroom:

she was undressing. I approached her from behind and wrapped my hands around her slim figure. kissed her earlobe. she just let me.
she was already naked, so I snaked my hands around her bare body. "I miss you" I said kissing on her bare skin. kissing her ass and going Down on her. she was so wet.
I made love to her. it was exceptional and hot. she was moaning but way lower than usual. I guess because she knew D was downstairs. she was not even talking dirty. it was different but different is good right? I hope.

"I love you" I muttered in her ear. she didnt respond.
after sex.
she rolled off me still catching her breathe. then walked into the shower.

I swallowed hard. I waited for her to finish up. she walked back inside wrapped up in a towel and went to the closet. I followed her 5 minutes later. she was now lotioning her body, wearing a purple robe "I was wrong for thinking divorce. baby I don't want divorce. I want us to work" I said. she stood up. and smiled at me. gosh I missed that smile. she looked beautifully in my eyes and cupped my face. "it's too late honey. I thought about everything and you just might be right. this was a bad decision. a horrible idea. your dad was right. so-so right." she said with a lot of sarcasm. wow.
my tears rolled down.

she looked at me then let go of me. "I know our marriage was a shem and for a while it was not even legal. build on an illusion. but i want you to have the house. it's fully paid for and its in your name. you can sell it if you don't wanna live in it. because it was bought with love." she continued to rip my heart in pieces.