Three-way

CONTINUES..
that same evening.
in Bed.

BEYONCE__

something still didnt seem okay here. we couldn't talk as much or do anything as much anymore. I mean we were in bed for two hours and not speaking. it was awkward. how ever Megan's phone kept beeping and she acted like she didn't hear it, which can only mean she knew who it was and was ignoring it for a certain reason. I couldn't help and feel like i was been played again. something is going on here and if I'm right, I do not think I can stay anymore . so I did the grown up thing and woke up and switched the nightlight and asked to talk. communication is a grown up thing in a relationship right?

"can we talk?" I asked sitting up straight in our bed. she woke up and sat with me. "please" she said it like she needed it more that I did. "we are probably never gonna be the same again Megan. a lot happened in such short period of time. but i am willing to work towards that fixing if you want this to work" I said. she took my hand and I realised I still felt the same amount of electrifying energy between us.

she smiled like she felt what I felt when our skin touched.
"there is nothing in this world that I want like been with you Beyonce. I want us to work. I will do anything" she said. I nodded and squeezed her hand.

she smiled. her phone went off. it was a call this time. she looked at it and looked away.
something else is going on.
"wanna talk about it?" I asked. "huh? nah is nothing. it's just...Val. she's worried about us. D told her about the divorce and all" she said. "pick up and tell her we okay. at least she would stop worrying so much" I said. "I will talk to her Monday at school" she said placing her phone upside down. I scanned at her. she couldn't look into my eyes without looking away.

"what did you and Val do last night Megan?" I asked. "uh huh... what-nothing" she said with a high pitched note. okay now she's just making me upset. I got off bed and walked towards the window then opened the curtains and the Windows. I needed air. I couldn't breathe. I turned rapidly to her direction. cold air blowing inside. my hair blown back. now she could see my face clearer than ever.

she looked terrified. "is either you tell me the truth or I'm leaving and never coming back." I said. she got off bed approaching me. "I'm scared you might still leave. I don't wanna lose you" she said. "you slept with her?" I asked. "no. I was drunk and I kissed her." she said.

wow. kissing rihanna while still with me wasn't enough humiliation? she kissed yet another girl.

I looked down then turned away from her. the air was already affecting my nose. I felt air blocking my nose. I sniffled it off.

"say something please. baby I was drunk. right after I called you and whoever has your phone listened to me then hanged up on me. I felt hurt and stupid and Val made me weak. I kissed her but it meant nothing. we talked about it this morning and agreed that it was a mistake. I don't want any girl. I want you. baby I am sorry" she said.

"I am so stupid. hell how could I be so stupid?!" I kept asking myself out loud. "baby please--"
"this is a joke. you know how I know that ? because I'm out here giving up everything for you but you keep fucking me over. it's so hilarious" I started laughing like a psychopath. I was too upset I had no idea where all of that feeling was coming from.
I walked to the bed and took a pillow and threw it at her. she caught it. "you sleeping on the couch" I said. I know, I surprised myself how i didn't walk out on her.

she nodded. "I'm sorry" she said.
her phone rang. now I was closer to it, screen faced down. I picked it from the night stand. it was Val.

I looked at her. she looked Down. I answered the phone