The Peek On A Shower!

Bey_

After such a humiliating moment with my stepdaughter, I needed to sleep it off, so I took a nap.
Waking up, it was so dark in the room. I reached for my phone to check the time
18:30

Oh my freaking God, I was supposed to start dinner about an hour ago. Dinner is at 7, I only have 30 minutes. I stormed out of bed and rushed downstairs.

"What would you like to have for dinner?" I asked Megan. "With your cooking, I'm happy just having nothing!" She shot ... I know she hates me but I thought after the wedding she would slowly but surely come around but she was actually getting worse.
I don't know what more to do for Megan to like me. "Pizza?"
"Uh, nothing for me. I'm good!" She said clicking on her phone. "How's your leg?" Maybe if I show a little care, she will stop being so mean to me.

She lifted her head and looked at me. "I-- uh okay!" She said looking at me... I then remember I was wearing shorts. I hope I don't make her uncomfortable.

"Okay! Let me order some pizza it is late to start dinner" I said. "I couldn't care less. Please Bey-yonce don't talk to me" she said busy on her phone again. I swallowed hard then walked away.

This girl hates me. She hates me !! I am not trying to be her mother or replace her mother, I'm really too young to be her mother.. all I'm trying to do is be a housemate. We are stuck living in this house together at some point we gonna have to make it work.

Well while wait for pizza and my husband to get home, I will take a shower.
Running a shower!

Meg_

Damn I don't understand why I'm been rude to Beyonce, well I used to hate her guts, but now? Now I don't however I'm still behaving the same way. I think she's really beautiful and my dad doesn't fucking deserve her, if I had a wife like that, I would stay home and fuck her the whole damn day. Her beautiful curves deserve to be worshipped. I would worship her.

What's that?
Wait is she singing? I can't tell what she is singing from the running shower but whatever it is, it is beautiful. She sings so beautifully. I gotta go closer and get a better hearing.

I went upstairs. Her voice kept pulling me closer and closer. I walked into their bedroom. Damn, she didn't close the bathroom door. More invitations for me to walk in. I walked inside.
Forget the voice, her body looked hot even from the steaming shower over the glass door.
I swallowed hard. I felt my pussy getting hot.
I stood there watching. She kept singing and washing her Beautiful body off.

My mind drifted to a fictional world where I would eat her pussy and look at her rolling her eyes toward orgasm. I would finger fuck her while I lick her clit. I felt my panties getting soaked.

I was wet as fuck thinking about things I would do to this woman.
Drifting to reality I realized I was touching on myself. Fuck, at this point my panties were soaking wet. I was close to cum. I also realized her singing stopped.

Then the Water stopped running.
Shit Meg, get the fuck out before she sees you and thinks you are a Weirdo. I rushed out and ran out of their bedroom.

Bey_

Door slams!
I smiled, biting my nails. She was watching me shower and actually touched on herself. From now on I don't give a shit bout her hating me, I find comfort in the fact that she finds me attractive.

The more rude and mean she becomes the more I tease her. If this is a game and she wants to play. We will play. Plus mummy hasn't had action in a long time, I mean a long, long time. Her father ain't got shit going on for me.
Hmmm, what to wear?
I need to look sexy, not for Gavin my husband but for his daughter, my stepdaughter.

I put on a crisscross Backless short nightgown. At this point, I'm very much aware of the butt cheeks that are peeking out of my gown but I couldn't care less. I put on my sexy bum floss.

I heard loud voices which could only mean Daddy is home.
I made my way downstairs.

"There's my beautiful sexy wife," Gavin said. I smiled. "Hey, Daddy. How was work?" I said approaching him for a hug and a peck on his lips.
I felt Meg's eye on me... All over me.
"What's for dinner?" Gavin asked. "Oh, honey. I'm not feeling so good, I couldn't make dinner. I ordered pizza, It that's okay!" I lied.

Megan coughed. But I ignored that.

"Pizza is fine baby. I didn't marry you for your cooking"
"I know that's right!" Megan commented under her breath.

"I will go wash off first," he said and climbed up the stairs.

"Pizza is not here yet?" I asked Meg
"Oh sorry, was I supposed to be your pizza guard? Oh, my bad I wasn't aware" she said rudely. Damn, she's still mean even after she was watching me shower and touching herself?

"Never mind Megan!" I said clicking on my phone. To trace my order.
Ordered, prepared, and delivered.

"Uh Meg, the app says my pizza was delivered"
"To me?" She asked. "You were the only one down here... Yes to you, Meg quit playing this ain't no game" I snapped.

She rolled her eyes. "Where the fuck is my food little girl?"
She didn't respond. I approached her. "Did you trash my food again?" This time I was so angry. She did it before meaning she did it again.
"Yes! What are you gonna do about it mummy?" She challenged me. I took a deep breath this girl is a lot. I can't do this with her anymore. I turned to walk away. She grabbed my arm. I turned back to her. Our lips met.

I remembered she Wants me.
We stood there exchanging breath. I could tell by the heavy breathing she wanted me to do badly. I wasn't gonna let her off so easily. I gently pushed her off and walked away.

Meg_

I can confess, I'm deep in my feelings for Beyonce. The woman is everything I need in a girl. She didn't seem so interested in me when she pushed me off but I'm not giving up. Infect I'm making my move tonight, as soon as she gets back down here.

But first I gotta warm the pizza I hid from her, just to make life difficult for her. Now let me make it easy.

I pulled the pizza and warm it all up and set up the dinner table and fixed drinks for the three of us.
They both came downstairs.
"Wow, baby girl. You okay? You never helped around here!" My dad said. "Well today I thought I should help a little, join me, let's have some dinner," I said.
Beyonce scanned at me, she didn't look impressed and all I was trying to do was to impress her. But she wasn't impressed. She looked pretty pissed.

We sat down to enjoy our meal. Dad was yap-yapping about something that happened at work, boring! What I cared about was the woman on the other side of the table. I don't think my dad appreciates her enough. She deserves better than what he's offering her. She looked stressed out. I needed to release some of that stress.

My dad's phone went off. It worked. Well, we used that. He stood and asked to be excused.

"You look stressed out," I said to Beyonce. She gave me a hostile glare. Oh my gosh, it hurts to be ignored like this. I had to do or say something fast. Real quick.

"I'm sorry!" I muttered. Damn, I felt the cold as soon as the words left my lips. I felt a shiver. I never apologize. Hell no, I don't fucking do that.

"Oh please sweetie, we both know you don't mean that. You don't even know what you are sorry about. For being rude and mean all the damn time? For being disrespectful? For watching me shower? Oh yeah, I saw you" she said.

I could literally in an actual way feel and HEAR my heart pound out of my chest.

"Or are you sorry you almost kissed me, Meg?" She continued.

"I'm not sorry I watched you shower and touched on myself. I enjoyed every damn minute of it. And The only reason I'm sorry about a few minutes ago Is that I missed the opportunity of kissing your brains out. Yes, I'm not embarrassed that I find you attractive. So fuck off Bey" I said and stormed out.

Bey_

Huffs!
Damn, the boldness in this girl. So she admits that she finds me attractive. Oh well, now I can stop imagining things and most of all stop feeling guilty about fantasying about her eating my wet pussy.
Thinking about this makes my pussy wet all over again.

[Editing] My Stepdaughter |✔️ gxgजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें