The wet weekend

MEGAN__

FRIDAY

So my wife and I had a great Friday, we made love, and she proposed that we go on a dinner date later on the day but it never happened because we were all over each other, and couldn't keep our hands off each other. Devante went home, I didn't even have to talk to him about leaving, his girlfriend summoned him, I was happy because D was already giving me a depressed mood, I didn't like seeing him like that. at least he would fix things with his girl.

well, forget about that. let me spill...I love making love to my wife. Her pussy is everything, I am pussy whipped.
"uh fuck, fuck me wifey, yes oh uh fuck yes oh yes.." that was my wife seating on my face. she was moaning and dirty talking so loud. good thing we have the house all to ourselves. She flipped me down and split my legs apart then crossed them with mine in a scissor position.
her pussy rubbed with mine it felt so good, I was getting wet with every rub. her clit touched mine. she rubbed them together. "fuck that felt so good" I muttered. She fucked me harder and harder. I came all over her pussy.
"shit feels so good, don't stop, fuck me hard. Make me cum again" I said humping with her pace. we moaned together, I'm not sure who was louder, my wife or me.

"uuh fuck. shit fuck, uhh, uhh, uh, uhhhhhh" my wife moaned and groaned with every hump. "pound harder, hump on my clit baby" I Muttered. we fucked, and fucked. the whole day, I mean I lost count of how many rounds we had, it was like playing and having fun nothing to it just orgasms.

I humped on her pussy with my ass twerking, rubbing, and making her cum some more. she ate my pussy so good. the sex noises filled the whole house.

after the last round of the day. we both fell asleep.

BEYONCE__

Saturday

I woke up first and took a shower then ran a bubble bath for my wife, she's gonna need one after last night. then went downstairs to make online grocery shopping. the grocery arrived while my wife was in the bathtub. I made waffles.

I heard footsteps and paused then looked up. my wife smiled. "thanks' for the bath" she said walking downstairs.
"Something smells delicious," she said kissing me. "fresh waffles," I said. "we have a waffle iron?" she asked grinning. "we do," I said.

after breakfast.
"I'm going into the hot tub, want to join me?" she asked. "of course," I said. we stripped naked and went into the hot tub and dipped under water. fucking under there. we soon enough splashed out of water catching our breath from all the work we've been doing under there. she cupped my face. "I am so glad I made you my wife. I don't regret it. I love you so much Bey" she told me. I kissed her, she kissed me back.

"how about we go watch a movie or something?" I proposed. She nodded.
we went to watch a movie in public. it was great, we watched a scary comedy. it was fun watching it with my wife. next minute she hide on my shoulder the next we laughing so hard, the movie was amazing, we both loved it.

we went back home.
"Today was amazing baby, thank you so much for really making this weekend the best for me," she said wrapping her girly hands around my waist. I loved it. I smiled and kissed her. we shared a kiss. "I wanna spend the rest of my life calling you my wife Meg, I love you," I told her. She smiled. I took her hand. then pulled out the diamond ring I had in my denim jacket. She gasped. "your finger has been empty way too long, and it shouldn't be. here is something to fill it up with" I said. She chuckled and gave me her hand. I put the ring on her finger. "this makes it really official" she said. "it is official love" I reminded her. She grinned looking at the ring.

"join me in a shower," she said pulling my hand. we got in the shower and started going at it like rabbits, kissing, licking, and rubbing. it was another round of amazeballs.

after sex in the shower. we played video games in bed. My wife is damn competitive, I had to let her ass win because she would be sad and we can't have that.

MEGAN__

Sunday. we overslept. we both woke up in the afternoon. "just cuddle me up and let's shut our eyes for two more hours" my wife said. I smiled and cuddled her up. we fell asleep again.

Sunday Evening we went on a dinner date. and then ended up in a club.
we danced and boozed up then called a cab home.
the whole weekend was amazing. my wife fell asleep. I was just still staring at my ring finger. I couldn't believe she bought little ole' me such a big rock. but what can I say... I'm hot and deserve the finer things in life. plus, God loves me more.

Monday morning
my wife and I got ready for the day. we used one car. I took her fine ass to the airport then drove to school.

why did the freaking weekend get to be over? I would give everything for me to end up in bed with my wife. "you are smiling like stupid, what did you and wifey do this weekend?" Devante asked coming from nowhere. "you just blew in like a wind huh?" I said. "did you fix things with your girl?" I asked. "it's broken, I am officially single. hook me up" he said, I chuckled "I don't know any straight girl who's worthy of your love, so pass," I said. "so the weekend..." he said. I raised my left hand flipping my ring finger. "oh my gosh, bey is dead serious about you, damn look at that rock. you deserve it" Devante said making me smile. I felt a little sad talking about my wonderful marriage while he was going through a breakup. I will hook him up with a hottie.

if you haven't...

go ahead and read Polygamously Unknown. coming from me to you with love