Spell under secrets!

Third-person narration:
Three days later;

three days after the episode that the girls pulled.
Gavin was too busy to recognize some changes in the house, and by busy I mean cheating; (an eye for an eye)

he walked into the kitchen singing and moon-walking, spinning and squealing.
"Somebody is in a good mood," Beyonce said smiling, she was happy to witness him have some fun and look all happy after the betrayal the girls participated in. She cared a lot about her husband, I mean he gives her everything and does everything for her except the bedroom duties. they haven't been together that long and their marriage was already under the rocks or by the rocks. divorce knocking at the door.

"I'm just happy." he said then kissed her on the cheek. "where is baby girl?" he asked.
"getting ready for class I think," she said. he nodded while moonwalking out the back door. music bursting off the AirPods in his ears

Megan came running downstairs. "morning Mrs. Pete, bye Mrs. Pete," she said heading out.
"freeze!" Beyonce commanded not laughing. Meg stopped in her tracks and peeked in with just her head. "what?" she asked. Beyonce looked at her not smiling.
"I am running late," Meg said.
"okay" Beyonce responded with a sulking tone and facial expression. "go," she said after Megan just stood there looking at her. Megan walked back inside. "now I can't because you sulking," she said standing steps away from her then flipped her watch to glance at the clock one more time. "shoot" she muttered. "just go," Beyonce said, looking sad. Megan swallowed hard and then turned to leave.
"I just miss my wife that's all" Beyonce sulked.

wait, what?
did she say, wife?
she did say wife right?!

Megan turned back to her and looked around them. "Baby we talked about this, it is still just between us, the judge and God okay? you cant mention that around these walls unless you want us kicked out with nothing, I paid off the judge with every penny I had, if Dad gets mad, we will have nothing, remember that. just keep playing Mrs. Pete a little longer, after all, you are Mrs. Pete on both sides." Megan said.

"But baby he is not he--"
Beyonce was objecting "The walls have ears Bey, Dad is too smart to fall for the closure crap, please play along," Megan said. Beyonce sat down on her chair. "I don't care anymore Meg, I just want my wife to touch me," she said sulking.
"Well I care, I was born rich and I don't know how not to have money and luxury stuff, I won't make it in the streets. I don't wanna leave in the streets" Megan said.

"I will take care of you, baby, I will use my savings to get the girls together in my girl group and go back to music and get a job," Beyonce said.

"a regular job salary won't take care of me Bey. but about music, you definitely going back, I can't let you give up so much talent. So later Mrs.Pete" Megan said headed to the door.
"wait," Beyonce said. Megan sighed then turned looking down at her watch. She pulled her phone from the back pocket of her jean and started typing on her phone. "what are you doing?" Beyonce asked.
" texting my professor and letting her know that my car broke down and I will be at least 30 minutes late - because my wife doesn't wanna let me go," Megan said. Beyonce smiled. "I like it when you call me that," she said with puppy eyes.
"Okay Wifey, what do you want, please don't tell me that you want me to touch you 'cause I can't come near you, and you know why," Megan said.

"I hate that you are in the room yet I can't touch you. I hate to see you leave baby. I hate looking at my wife leave without a little kiss" Beyonce said. Megan smiled. "what?" Beyonce snapped.

"you're right baby, it's really nice hearing you call me your wife. I too like that. and honey I hate this too. but what would happen if I come anymore near you, it's worse and scary, I am scared of the unknown. This house might be under surveillance. we can't touch okay... baby I miss you too, I miss your scent, I miss the sound of your moans in my ear, and how you giggle when I bite your earlobe. I miss licking all over you and eating that cookie. I am freaking horny just by looking at you. those puppy eyes ain't helping the situation right now. also, I sent that text to my professor because I am soaking wet and I need time before class" Megan said blushing. Beyonce licked her lips and bit the bottom one.
"quit making things worse for me" Megan snapped. Beyonce giggled. "I am not doing anything," she said giggling some more. Megan smiled. "whatever! I am going back to my room" she said and walked upstairs.

after 5 minutes.
Megan was in a shower pleasuring herself. Beyonce walked in. Megan gasped. "shush" Beyonce whispered and took off her robe. Megan smiled. "what are you doing?" she asked. "making love to my horny Wife" she whispered in her ear. touching all over her body. Megan started moaning. Beyonce slipped off the vibrator from Megan's fingers and used it between her thighs, Megan lifted her right leg in the air, letting her wife pleasure her. between Beyonce's tongue on her clit and the vibrator, Megan was sent to heaven in a second, she was moaning with pleasure and cursing through.

she came so hard, her legs were shaking. she was breathing so hard too.
"I love you," Megan said trying to catch her breath. "that's all I wanted to hear you say before you leave this house, now, wash off and get to class, I love you back," Beyonce said, and kissed her then turned to leave. Megan grabbed her hand and pulled her into her body. they looked into each other's eyes deep, gazing! then shared a much deeper kiss.
"I got to go" Beyonce spoke up. Megan turned her around and kissed her back then spanked her ass. "I got very limited time, get your sexy ass out here, right the damn now," Megan said. Beyonce smiled and turned her head to kiss her some more. "I'm obsessed with you," she said touching Megan's lips.
"I can live with that," Megan said smiling then winked. Beyonce winked back and walked out.

Megan washed off and changed into a crop top that matched her shorts, it was intentional. She was an hour late to a two-hour class and she knew her professor would be pissed, so since her professor was so into her, she wanted to give her a little something-something to concentrate on.

she arrived at school and stepped into her class. (Professor Jane Simmons. in her late 30s, is gay and white, married to a wife of five years.) she flipped her watch. "you are an hour late" she snapped. "oh yeah, check your messages. my car broke down" Megan said rubbing it off. "I got your message, Meg, lately this kind of behavior is all I get from you. we need to talk, after class" she sounded pissed. Meg shrugged "Okay," she said taking her seat and pulling her lollipop out of the backpack. "no eating in my class," Jane said. "oh yeah I know, I'm only gonna lick it," she said seductively then licked her upper lip. Jane looked at her, all her comfort walking out the window. she glanced at her. Megan licked her lollipop after opening it. Jane cleared her throat and turned to the board. she swallowed hard.
"turn to page 77 please," she said but her voice came out husky and uncomfortably shaky. "sorry I didn't get any of that," said the naughty boy at the back. "I said page 77 Devante" Jane shouted. "oh Megan walks in and all your samaritan attitude out the door, what's wrong Mrs Simmons?" Devante asked. class laughed. "D, out of my class now," she said.
"seriously Meg I hate you" he joked. Meg was glancing at Jane with kitty cat eyes, scanning at her, making her more unsettled. "class dismissed, D a word. Meg my office in 5" she raised her voice slamming her textbook against the front desk. Meg smiled and sat back on her chair, licking her lollipop. She looked back at Devante. he shook his head "I hate your ass" he mouthed. "you sure baby, 'cause it is a pretty good ass" Meg said. Devante chuckled.

to be continued...

lol or maybe I will just skip it...