Bumping Heads With Kids

BEY_

"Sup love Birds!" Buhle said jogging in. "Hey stranger what are you doing here?" Megan asked. "We went for a run and well I need water my husband proceeded alone. What are two up to?" she asked going to the kitchen for a bottle of water.

"Wedding planning, come here and help us!" I said. "Me weddings, uh no, no hell no. I hate weddings!" she said then gulped a bottle of water and trashed the empty bottle, she was really thirsty.

"Why? M I mean you had one" Megan emphasised. "I did, for family's sake. But still not a devotee to such. So uh, good luck!" she said heading to the door.,

"Oh and I'm sorry to just barge in your house, I was nearby and my throat was rough!" she explained. "We family. Don't worry about it." Megan told her. "Thanks." She said.

"But you coming to our wedding right hater?" I asked her. "Save me, front seat with the babies. Love you both - mwah!" She said and shut the door behind her.

"Good. The Moores on the Front seat with the Petes." I said organising our tables. "Great. Uh, how's this theme?" Megan asked me showing me couture and champagne with a touch of black.! It looked fancy and very beautiful. "Love it!" I said smiling.
"We done. So we hand this to the wedding planner!" Megan said.

"Wait... what about Music?" I asked.

"Well, what's your favourite song?" She asked.
"Just piano will do for me!" I said. "Well, I love 'If it ain't you' by Alicia Keys." She said smiling. "Really honey? I love her keys, she's really good. So piano and my girl got her song, I thank Alicia can give us what we both want. So I will call her!" I said. "Y'all know each other? You know what I mean..."

"Yeah we met at gala events like a hundred times and we always engaged in conversations. I'm sure she will come. I will call her tomorrow!" I said.

Megan screamed excitedly. "I love this, dream wedding!" She said. I love seeing her so happy and excited about this. My bridezilla

"Bridesmaids?" She asked me. "Uh, Kelly and Michell. Yours?"

"My long-lost twin cousins melony and melody. They are spoilt ass big babies and I hate them but they are family and I don't have friends like that... my only friend is..." she thought for a moment, "fuck this I don't need bridesmaids I have a best man!" She said. I smiled. "Exactly baby. You have D. Fuck the snob cousins. You have the best-best man" I reminded her. She smiled and jotted it down.

"Great baby see... planning a wedding isn't that difficult!" She told me. "I guess not. It's kinda fun doing it with you!" I said. "Awe!" She muttered and kissed me.

"So... what about the honeymoon? What do you have in mind?"

"Paris is a bit cliché. How about we go to Australia?" I suggested. She thought about it and jotted it on the maybe side. "Maybe!" She said. "What did you have in mind?"

"Spain! I guess we will decide later!" She said. "Okay then!" I said. Looks like that's the only thing we didn't quite agree on. The rest of the things we had them on lock

But what are we gonna do about the Honeymoon?

Later that night Shawn came back home. He and I had a project on pause. We managed to finish the single titled Drunk in love. Even though he is a retired rapper, he agreed to throw some beats on the song,
So it was exciting waiting for him to come out of retirement.

A week later I was performing the newly released track with him. My people came through.
Megan, Buhle, Devante, Kelly and Michelle. Pretty sure Rihanna came for Jay and Val was there. Why is Val here again?