Talking more.

MEGAN__

after class.
D told me why he and his girlfriend broke up apparently I was the problem. so got home to tell my wife, I didn't wanna laugh alone.

"hey beautiful," she said the moment I stepped inside. "hey gorgeous, how was your day?" I asked kissing her. She kissed me back. "my day was tiring. with the new album coming up, I really have to work extra hard, technically I don't even have to be here. but I know how my wife will feel about that ish" she said. "really? your wife sounds like a piece of work" I said. "you have no idea" she said. we laughed. "why to settle for her though?" I asked. "she got a pretty ass, amongst other things," she said grabbing my ass. I turned she kissed me hard. I smiled.
"pizza will be here any minute now. so how was school?" she asked pouring both of us some red wine...

"so something funny happened. Leah dumped D because apparently D and I are fucking." I said. her jaw dropped. "you mean D the hot guy who was here is fucking your gay ass? She couldn't make up a lie or come up with a better excuse, she can't tell your ass is into pussy?" bey asked and laughed. I joined in. "whoa back up if D is hot what am I?" I asked. "my wife," she said. I smiled "Good answer," I said.

doorbell:
"pizza is here," she said and went to the door.

a few minutes later
"so this Leah chick, she goes to Hollywood Arts University?" bey asked serving dinner.
"yes, acting course, theatre." I said. "why is she a bitch for though, I mean, if she really loved him, why not confront him than to make up her mind and dump him just like that?. how's he?" she sounded upset. I love how my wife cares about my best friend. I pulled up my phone and texted the bitch..

*you do know I'm gay right...*

"what are you doing?" she asked. "jogging the memory she seems to have lost," I said. my wife giggled. "if she continues to be a bitch let me know I will hook him up with a star. however, I have a question for you" she said putting down her pizza and approaching me. "okay??"

"Have you ever played with a dick?" she asked touching me...
"I'm not a virgin if that's what you asking, I have been with a guy... so yeah," I said, I was getting nervous though, I don't know why. "then how come we never played with toys?" she asked me licking on my body. horny freak.
"I have toys we can play with" she whispered in my ear. I wasn't in the mood for toys, it ain't my thing so I gotta be in a mood for it. "babe, I'm a little tired" I said risking the edge of disappointing her. She smiled and kissed me on my shoulders and my lips. "I understand. Let me rehearse before bed," she said and spanked my ass. she really wasn't mad.

BEYONCE__

another week later.
after my lemonade album was out, being number one on the billboards, I started getting features, I won three Grammy awards.
I got invitations to gala evenings and school invitations. it was really crazy, I didn't have as much time as I wished I had with my wife but she was supportive throughout. my name started speaking a big ball of volume. I am back in the game baby.

I opened a school letter. it was from Hollywood arts university. I looked at my wife. "I am going to your school, Senior year which means I will be in your class. I mean if it's gonna be a lot, I can skip it," I said. She smiled. "people don't know we married except two people in my class, my ex, and Devante," she said.
"We should act like we don't know each other, 2-hour lesson shouldn't be a lot," she said. "babe are you sure? I am definitely not obligated to go, they can get someone else" I said. "Honey look at me, I am okay with it." she said. "okay then I won't be home till I see you at school, I gotta go to New York, remember I told you about it" I reminded her. "yeah I remember. you living tomorrow night right?" she asked. "yes. you can invite D over." I said. "I will, and when you get home this Friday... I would like very much to play with you and those toys" she said. "let's talk about it then. what are you writing, anything I can help you with?" I asked.

"History in Music, it's an essay on people who made history in the industry. lame I know, my professor is lame" she said making me laugh.
"I picked Michael Jackson, I am trying to google some stuff" she continued. "let me guess, that professor is Jane Simmons?" I asked, now she was the one laughing. "no, you ain't right for that, the poor thing is going through a divorce, give her a break" she spilled. "I knew her wife was eventually gonna leave," I said. She looked at me. "okay, okay! are we not talking about Simmons, how about I help with your essay? I can make a call" I said.
"to whom god, so that he can put MJ on the phone?" she asked. my jaw dropped. I gasped a short laugh "No... Janet" I said . "wha-wha-what?". I picked up my phone from the kitchen counter and dialed. on speaker

on call
Janet: Baby girl, what's up?
Bey: hey JJ, I am gonna need that favor.
Janet: (she laughs) I knew your ass never calls for an invitation to grab a bite, what's up baby?
bey: you gonna write an essay about MJ, my girl needs it for school.
Janet: you fucking with me ain't you, me write? bey...
bey: is that a no?
Janet: uh fuck me, I regret ever meeting your ass, send me the questions. I will send recordings, I am never writing shit.
Bey: I love ya
Janet; yeah right, so much. See you at the gala...
(we cut the call)

"WOW," Meg muttered. "Meg I didn't just now get in the show business baby, I've been there before now and I know people. not people who know people, just people. I have insane connections and people owe me favors. I just never called them, well because I wanted nothing to do with music. so if you ever need something, a record label, an interview, anything, I got you" I said. She grinned. "thank you Bey". "now here, send Janet those questions." I said giving her my phone.
I walked away giving her a moment to do her schoolwork.

yall still like the book?