Plotting for punishment

Few days later:
Thursday morning

BEYONCÉ__

I had a meeting with Jay At the studio. I left home in the morning, Megan was already gone for her rehearsal before leaving to Puerto Rico 🇵🇷. So I will be seeing her on Monday. Already missing her like crazy. But I'm proud of her other than been a muthafucking baddie she is definitely an awesome mother.

I arrived at Work. Went straight to Jay's office. I knocked once and stepped inside.

"Oh fuck, sorry!" I said turning and shutting the door. I walked into Riri and jay's nasty moments. He's still with her but hit on me? What a dog!

I went to my office.
After 5 minutes. Knock on my door.
"It's open!" I said pretending I was occupied. Jay walked in. "Sorry about that." He said. "No I'm sorry Jay, I just barged in." I said. He sat down. "You must think I'm a pig or something."

"Why would I think that?" Of course you are a pig - I thought to myself.

"When I - well let's just say I was out of line. Although I meant what I said B, you are incredibly beautiful and gosh that body, shit I get a bonner just by looking at you. I would definitely wife you!" He said. I swallowed hard my eyes looking at his crotch, a bulge. I had no idea who caused that bulge, me or Riri. I cleared my throat. Shit why is my pussy so wet right now?!

"Anyways. We are invited to a secret gala dinner with some investors Tonight. I had Pravda and Chanel's deliver you four dresses for you to choose from. Some couture, I know how much you love couture."

"Alright let me go to wardrobe, check the dresses out. "

"Great. Again I'm so sorry!" He said. I walked out. I ran into Rihanna In the kitchen. "Hey Bey" she said rushing to me. Shit! I turned.
"I'm so sorry about—"
"Oh honey, I'm sorry. Jay and I have bad barging in habits but I will do better next time" I said "don't worry about it. So tell me, how are you?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm good?" I said it more like a question. I was confused why she cared. "And how's the arrangement with Megan, is it working raising the kids separately?" She asked.
"Rih!"
"Yeah!"
"You are In my goddamn business baby, and I'm too busy for that ish" I said turning to walk away from her. "I'm sorry Bey, I didn't mean to" she said sweetly making me regret saying that. I turned back and smiled a little. "It's okay"
"Can I at least see the little humans?" She asked. I grinned and clicked on my phone then passed it on to her. She received it.

I saw her face lighten up. "Oh my gosh Bey, this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. This babies are so cute my goodness!" She said falling in love.

Her face wrinkled a bit. "What?"
"Ryan looks like—"
"Yeah yeah." I said cutting her off and snatching my phone. "Good to see you.and your ass all over the desk" I said walking away. "Haha!" She muttered sarcastically.

I walked into the dressing room.and found the most beautiful couture dresses ever. It was hard to pick for a minute but I found the one. After fitting it I went back to my office. Again running into Rihanna and Jay.

"Found something to wear?" He asked. "I did. See you tonight I have work to do" I said continuously walking pass.

MEGAN__

Weekend in Puerto Rico.
The weekend was great. Until after my last performance.

I was walking in the shuttle to my hotel. "Damn I can't believe we missing on to this party, all the billionaires in the country are there ready to throw their money in the show business" Devante busy looking at some pictures on his phone. "Shit, why didn't you tell me?" He snapped at me. "How was I supposed to know about secret gala meetings of the stinking rich people of America?" I shot back. "Well your fiancé is at the gala!" He said showing me a picture of Beyoncé. "Shit, she's smoking!" I Said smiling.

"What's new? Now why didn't you tell me, we business partners

"What's new? Now why didn't you tell me, we business partners. I would have found a way to get a ticket!" He said. "I didn't know bro" I said.
"She didn't tell you?"
"Obviously!" I snapped. "Ou man, I'm sorry"
He said. I rolled my eyes. "Damn here is another picture of her!"

"Oh now I see why I was never told of the mysterious gala" I was somehow getting upset seeing her with Shawn

"Oh now I see why I was never told of the mysterious gala" I was somehow getting upset seeing her with Shawn. "I need Puerto Rican beer or anything strong they have. Let's hit the club" i said pulling his hand.

We drank. I got hammered but before I could do anything stupid, D took me back to the hotel. Thank God he's here.

In bed. "Just rest okay. I will check on you in the morning." He said and kissed my forehead and walked out. I looked for my phone to check more pictures from the gala. While I was still snooping my phone went off. It was Bey.

Answering the call-
Me: so how was the secret gala?
Bey: you found out about that huh? Boring! I never wanted to come, I was dragged here by Jay because we had some impression to make, Now I just wanna go home to my kids. I wish you were home. How was your performance
Me: great. It's great here, I'm tipsy.
Bey: awe, get some rest. I can't wait for you to get home tomorrow. I'm horny.
Me: let me rest. Good night. Tell Jay to keep his hands in his pocket or I will hurt him.

I hanged up.
FYI I meant that, he is getting too handsy with my fiancé and it made my skin crawl.

I don't know how I fell asleep last night but....
The following day:
My head was pounding, I felt like my brain splashed out of my head.
Devante came in and we had a lazy Monday morning. Just two best friends catching up, gossiping and laughing. He's my big half. I love devante like crazy. We will be heading back home later tonight. Is it crazy that thinking about that made me a little sad.

"You don't look okay." D said. "Well you know me so I won't lie to you. jayz and Beyoncé been spending time together a lot lately and apparently he wants her!... well, I guess I'm just jealous"

"Is he not with Riri?"
"He's a guy. Y'all got something itchy in your pants. And What if my fiancé miss that itchy thing. See why I hate committing to bi people?"

"Well bestie, if she is missing it? Give it to her. Yes I mean strap on and punish her ass, you are stallion, fuck the shit out of her." He said getting off the chair to answer a private phone call.

I grinned. Deviously thinking about the punishment I'm gonna give her. I need to order some toy when I get home.

What do you think Riri was on about - talking about Bey and Meg's babies or baby boy?

🤯🤔

Are there Minors in here? Please text me... even if it's privately. I really don't wanna write a totally nasty chapter that would cause your mind to rot.