Want My Family Back!

Continues from previous chapter:
STILL MEGAN__

...After the song. Buhle came down. "Ready!"she said. "See you later!" D said. they walked out and existed.

I went to the Internet to listen to the song one more time. "Dumb song!" I muttered

"Really?"
I jumped. "Jesus!" I muttered turning rapidly and falling off the couch. It was Beyoncé. "How the fuck did you get it my house ?" I asked.

"The door was opened. Riley needs munchy. She didn't sleep last night!" She said. My heart was still beating fast from that starling. "Need a hand?" She asked. "No thank you!" I said getting up on my own.

Doorbell:
"Give me a minute I will get Munchy for you" I told her jogging to the door. "Did you just said my song was dumb?" She asking walking behind me I turned and looked at her then opened the door.
"Officers! What ..Cops?" I asked shocked. "What are cops doing at my doorstep?"

"Hey Ms Pete, We are doing an investigation on a murder. We found a body of a woman you have seen around with past few weeks. A British woman by the name of Naomi compbell... name rings a bell to you?" An officer asked. "Yes. We were..." I looked at Beyoncé before completing "...romantically involved and she just went MIA on me. Officers please come in!" I invited them in.

"Oh my gosh, hey Beyoncé. I am a huge fan. Can I get a picture?" Another officer asked. Beyoncé smiled and posed with the cops for a picture. I waited till they were done.

"So Megan thee stallion I hope I get a picture after this interrogation" the detective said pulling out a notepad and pen. "I guess we will see how this goes" I said. "So when last did you see the deceased?" They asked.
"Friday morning she left here around 8am hurrying to go to a photoshoot In Hollywood. She texted me that night telling me that the shoot was a success. I have the message on my phone. Here..." I said clicking on my phone to find the message. They nodded. "Okay. We will be coming back if the photoshoot story don't check out. In the meantime call us if you hear or see anything suspicious"
I slowly grabbed the card.

They headed to the door. "Officer, does this mean I'm a suspect in a murder case?" I asked. "Yes. but for the press sake we won't make it public. Your name is Megan thee stallion that could ruin your life and career. So we will keep it low key until we find our killer!" They said. I nodded. "Thank you!" I said. They walked out.

I sat there thinking... this could still ruin my life. It could drag my name in the freaking mud.
"Stall, you okay?" I snapped out of it and nodded.

"I will go get Munchy!" I said walking away.

Wait, How the fuck did she come in here? I saw Devante click on the security system on his way out. the door was locked when I opened for the cops!! How did Beyoncé get in here? - I thought running upstairs to get my baby's teddy bear.

I got Munchy and handed him to her.
"You don't look okay. I don't wanna leave you like this. I mean, your girlfriend just died. I can stay!" She said. I thought about it. I literally had no one, Beyoncé is all I got at this point. My dad is out of the country with his wife. My kids are at her house and I heard Jay took the boys to Disney land. My best friend and his wife are mad at me. My girlfriend just found dead, oh my gosh somebody I was dating died while we were still very much dating!?!. I can't breathe. I can't—-

"Stall you okay?" She asked while I was hyperventilating. "Baby you not okay!" She said and everything became blurry....

BEYONCÉ__

Fuck! What have I done. I broke my girl.
I was pacing in her living room while she passed out after collapsing on me. Shit!

The door swinged opened. The Moores stepped inside "Yonce! Wait what the heck is going on here, is she okay?" D said running towards Megan. "Hey cuz!" Buhle walked upstairs, like she didn't want to be a part of this.