Late Night Snack

A couple of weeks later
BEYONCÉ __

"Arghhh fuck. Fuck yeah. Oh oh oh shit I forgot how long your tongue was"
I said feeling so good while Megan ate my pussy.
"Shit baby that feels so good" I added
"Don't stop baby keep eating that pussy" I said while typing on my iPad. I was working on lyrics for my song petition while my fiancé was spelled petition on my pussy.

It felt so good I tossed my new iPad on the floor and we heard it break the screen.

She stopped and looked at me. My jaw dropped.
"That's my second iPad you broke Megan" I said. She laughed. "Yeah sure blame me" she said . "Whatever eat my pussy" I said grabbing her head and pushing her deep down town.

"Fuck yeah baby. I fucking love you" I said. "Oh yeah how much?" She asked while grinding on my pussy.
"Very much my love. I'm gonna cum"
My orgasm came all creamy. She looked at me smiling.

"That's the creamiest I've ever seen"
She said.
"Child birth changed a lot of things baby" I told her.
"I love child birth. " she said licking the cum. "Goddamn it that's yum" she said laughing. I chuckled.

"I love you. But I'm gonna brush your pussy off my mouth and go to work" she said and kissed me then went to the bathroom.

I laid back and breathed with a huge satisfaction inside out. I smiled. "Shit I love my life"

I heard her giggle from the bathroom cause the door was not closed. "I admire your life too Beyoncé" she said sarcastically and chuckled. "Fuck you I'm blessed" I shouted while eating chocolate from the drawer.
"You not eating my late night drawer snack are you?" Megan asked

"Oh no baby. I would never touch your snack" i said while eating the chocolate. Megan pIckes her head and frowned a little. Then shook her head smiling.

I sticked my tongue out rubbing on my bare thighs.
"You know what—-" Megan warned.
"Why do you need late night snack anyways?" I asked licking all the chocolate off my fingers.
"Because my girl loves late night pussy eating. When she eats my pussy out, I get hungry and need to eat too. So if we not laying in 69 position then I'm gonna need my snack" Megan reasoned.

That reason turned me on. I crawled off the bed and approached Her then grabbed the back of her head then lick chocolate off my lips and kissed her, she turned back around leaning Her back on the wall giving me access of the whole Megan. We kissed deeply and passionately. She was breathless which told me she was wet and high on the kiss.

She started moaning in my mouth. Baby girl was wet.
I squatted in her presence and lifted her leg in the air out of the robe. She was still naked underneath

Putting my fingers on her pussy I realised she wasn't wet, she was soaked.
"Somebody is happy to feel me" I teased.
"Yeah yeah you water me up whatever just eat my pussy" she said getting impatient.
"What about studio time?" I asked.

"Let me worry about that after okay. Just make me feel good baby. I need that" she begged with a soft sulky sexy voice.
"Of course my love" I said lifting my hand to unfasten her robe while my face lift high to touch her dripping pussy.
She was moaning so soft and sexy.

"Shit I like when you do that" she muttered with her eyes closed, leaning her head back and licking her lips. my girl was high as fuck.
"Yonce-"
"Hmm—" I just hummed while I ate her sweet pussy.
"I love you baby. I'm sorry I'm stupid sometimes" she muttered.

L.O.L after I'm done, she won't admit she said that.
But I liked how relaxed she was. She looked like she needed this more than anything. Her moans were soft and sexy. "You like it baby?" I asked, I just needed assurance that she liked it. Cause she was too relaxed I couldn't tell.

"I love it. My pussy feels so good. I love you. Shit I'm hooked on your ass. Fuck that's heavenly. Uhhhhh shit!" She muttered.

MEGAN__
After a quick refresh from the relaxing session my girl gave me I called my manager and producer to apologise for running really late
I changed into my exercise attire and headed to the nursery to see my babies before heading out.

Beyoncé was in there with one of our nannies. typing on her Mac book also writing down on her notepad. Shit I gotta get her another iPad. I know she can use iPad for both tasks.

I walked in and kissed my beautiful babies. I lifted my head while rubbing on my baby's little cute feet. Beyoncé was looking at me. I smiled "what?" I whispered. "You are fucking hot that's all" she said then looked back on her laptop. I chucked. "You just now realising that?" I joked. "Maybe!" She said not looking at me. "Come on seriously" I said. She lifted her face. "Get out of here please, I'm trying to work and Nina is trying to work too" she said. I looked at Nina (our nanny). She blushed. "Don't mind me. I've heard worse working in this house" Nina said. Beyoncé gasped. We all chuckled. "The walls are thin" Nina defended herself.

"But please don't fire me, I love my job here." She added. She was getting freaked out with every look we gave her in silence.
"So baby you never realised I was hot for real? Cause the first time I was introduced to you by my dad, your eyes were on my ass, infect all over me. After y'all honeymoon I caught you looking at my body a few times" I said shifting my attention from Nina to Beyoncé.
"Okay okay hot girl. I wanted you from the first moment I laid eyes on you. I just had to suck it up and be your step mom" Beyoncé said.

"Oh gosh, you are MY STEPDAUGHTER" she blunted laughing out loud.
That was my Queue. I walked out. I heard Nina laugh too. That's not funny.

Getting in my car. My phone beeped.
*I just had to make you leave the house. You have a bad habit of not wanting to leave the house lately and it's not good, it's cute but not good. So go do real hot girl shit. I love you Megan*

This woman gets me. Like she gets-gets me!
Fuck.
*I love that you get me*

*lol fuck away and bring my late night snack. Already craving*

Haha damn see why I'm hooked on this girl. She's a piece of me that was missing the whole time. My 69 position late night snack.

*👅ima save you some👅 and I love you baby, I really to*
I drove away. smiling from ear to ear. Gosh I love my life.

Promise to love me still when I come back...wanna put these books on hold.