Breaking News!!

MEGAN

After Beyoncé basically told me she wasn't in love with me anymore. I talked to my manager to work some concert for me outside the country.

It was a last minutes thing so he had to do it in the country. In New York City. So I left Los Angeles for two weeks.

While in NEW YORK and trying my very best to have fun and forget about my shitty real love life. My phone received a message from Beyoncé...

*hey, we need to talk. In person. It's important and urgent. Dinner tonight?*

Is she fucking kidding me right now? So she wanna finally talk to me like I'm human and she's expecting me to jump to that opportunity and drop everything Else in my freaking life? Oh no ma'am, no sir. No today.

I'm not even supposed to be coring about what she feels or want right now but I will be a Good Samaritan and text her ass back

*i'm not free tonight*

Another message
*breakfast or lunch tomorrow?*

*busy tomorrow too* I said

*well when are you free? When can you free yourself for this because Megan this is more important than what you doing right now!*

I gasped. what the hell is wrong with her thinking she's better than me and everything about her is more important?!
I made a very furious phone call

Bey: Hey...
Meg: just because you are Beyoncé and I care about your ass doesn't mean you are more important than my job or my life. Infect you are not that important anymore
Bey: I know, I wasn't talking about me Megan.  Just 10 minutes of your time is all I ask. I can come to you if coming here is too much trouble
Meg: I'm not in LA. I'm busy in New York. So I  will call you when I'm not busy
Bey: Megan please—
Meg: what is more important than me making money right now? Than me living my life, than me doing what I love? Than me having fun because I'm doing all that...
Bey: Your future is more important Megan. All this is cool and awesome honey but not as awesome as us having—- uhm.. you know what never mind
Meg: you are unbelievable. You tell me you don't love me anymore then now you blow up my phone telling me how important this is? Whatever this is... I'm not interested doing anything with you anymore Beyoncé. You are rude, mean and unbelievably selfish you think you are more important than me, that your career is more important than mine.
Bey: Honey I don't think that at all
Meg: stop calling me that. Why the fuck am I still on this fucking phone call?
Bey: I don't know cause all you do is cuss. You don't even wanna listen to me
Meg: well goodbye. I'm not coming for no dinner with you. Nor breakfast or anything else with you Beyoncé. Just leave me alone.
Bey: Megan I'm p—
(Call cut)

BEYONCÉ
....pregnant.
I COMPLETED that sentence to a dead call.
She cut the call on my ear.
I decided to text cause I had to tell her.

After typing it. It just didn't feel right telling her through text. This is amazing news I want to see her eyes when I say it. I want to see her facial expressions changing. I just want to see her face is that too much to ask?

In New York
MEGAN

I was in a bar drinking in peace. Trying to wonder why Beyoncé and I do this to each other. Hurt each other. I'm very much aware that I hurt her two days ago when I said all those things over the phone and that is because she hurt me when I went to see her in her office. But still I wasn't happy doing that to her. I should have given her a chance to speak, maybe she finally wants to fix us. Honestly I rather have bad days with her than a good time with anyone in the world.

"Megan" a familiar voice said snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned it was Ravelyn, Davente's little sister. What a mood uplifter, thank God for this.
"Hey kitty cat. What the hell are you doing in New York?" I asked hugging her so tight I needed a hug.
"Uh sis, I go to school here. The question is what are YOU doing here?" She asked smiling. "I was performing few days ago. Now I'm just stalling. But I'm flying back tomorrow morning" I said. "Seat" I basically begged. Needed some company. "Oh sweetie now I can't, my boyfriend is over there" she pointed at a secret booth with two teenage boys. I was so sad she lifted my chin. "Go home to your wife" she said. "We divorced" I said "and broke up" I explained.