A Lesson Of His Life!

MAGAN_

my jaw was still hanging. I froze, posed in a statue. After a few beats, I paused my show and got up and climbed the stairs to Their room. I was about to knock when I heard soft sobs and decide to throw myself in.

She was seating on the side of their bed crying. I sat on the floor next to her and hugged her. "Let it out, baby!" I told her, she sobbed quietly and wiped her tears.
"I'm sorry I'm such a mess right now!" She apologised. "No need to apologise. I understand. Should I get you anything?" I asked. "No sis. Nothing for me. I found out whom he's been cheating on me with, I had him tailed and this woman was spotted on his arm and lips.

"I should have known!" I muttered looking at the woman D has been going out with.
It was other than... (find out in couple of chapters )
They dated back in the day. Even then he was obsessed with her.

"You know her?"
"Yeah his ex!" I said. "Oh great, I'm been cheated on with an ex? That's fucked up!" B said.

"You can't just up and leave sis, you love your husband right?"

"You know I do." She said. "Then you not going anywhere. You gonna face this. I don't care how you deal with it you can have a one-on-one beat down with that hoe, I don't care but you can not run!" I said.

"Says the girl whose solution to everything is running?" she asked. I gasped she laughed. I playfully punched her. She got up and gave me her hand. I took her hand and got up. "Thank you for the pep talk, let me hop in a shower, it helps me relax and think things through" she added and hugged me. "You really are a sister to my dumb ass husband. Thank you for that!" she said and walked into the bathroom. I heard her shower running and walked out.

A few hours later, he came home.
"Hey!"
"How was your evening with the Kardashians?"
His jaw dropped. "Your wife knows. Before you go upstairs. She's leaving, so whatever stupid thing you say to her counts." I said and pulled out Buhles ticket from my back pocket. "I'm giving you control as your best friend but I won't hesitate to give this back to her if you fuck up," I told him. He looked at me and I knew he was about to apologize.
"You don't owe me nothing. Go upstairs to apologize to your wife!" I told him. He nodded and I could tell his cockiness left the building.

He went upstairs
And I heard arguing and glasses clashing. Shit, I see why she wanted to leave, she will really kill his ass.

Well, I took my purse and texted my bae.
*So like there is a storm in my house, wanna meet up with me?*

*sure!*

I left the house.

Bey and I met at a hotel in San Francesco.

I arrived and found Beyonce already in.
My jaw dropped, she was in laces and high thighs.
"Damn baby!" I muttered shutting the door. She stood up and shoved my clothes and pushed me to the couch.

She played music.
Her new song came up.

"Dance for you"

I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you, yes
Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, yes
Wanna show you how much I will forever be true, yes
Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good, oh yes
Wanna show you how much, how much you understood, oh yes
Wanna show you how much I value what you say
Not only are you loyal, but you're also patient with me babe, oh yes
Wanna show you how much I really care about your heart
Wanna show you how much I hate being apart, oh yes
Show you, show you, show you, 'til you through with me
I wanna keep it how it is so you can never say how it used to be...

I went nuts when she said
"I'm grinding on you, this is beyond sex, I'm high on you !"

She pops it, rocks it, swirls it, drops it for me...
I spanked her ass, and she turned and cupped my head with her thighs. That was a plain invitation for me to eat her pussy. She smelled divinely. I grabbed her thighs and bend her all the way back, good thing she's flexible at every muscle in her body.

I ate that pussy.

Around 5 in the morning we part ways.
I went home, and she went back home too.

Arriving home I found Devante hammered and still drinking some whiskey.
"I guess it didn't go well with wifey huh?" I asked seating next to him.
"She left!" He said gulping his last drops from the bottle.
"Awe buddy... And You surprised?" I asked. "You gonna kick me while I'm down huh?"

"I'm gonna kick you so hard you gonna cry for your momma," I told him.

"I'm not cheating... we just, it was just—"
"I don't wanna know D, tell that to your wife with more or less stuttering. You hurt that girl, you hurt her bad. Take a plane and go beg for your life. I will take care of Dakota." I said, he stood up and rushed away then rushed back and kissed the top of my head then jogged away.

The following day

After picking up the kids, DJ was not happy about his parents not being at home. I had to text Buhle and let her know.

An hour after I texted Buhle...
Doorbell.
The kids got the door. Buhle walked in.
"I thought you were in London already?"

"Nah. I knew my husband would try and get on the plane, so I was waiting for him to make his trip before I go home"

"Buhle come on now!" I said,
"I'm done, Megan. He treated me like one of his hoes. Well, he can have his freedom back and do everything or everyone he likes and loves. I'm going home with my son!" She sounded serious.

Dakota ran to her.
"Hey, baby. Do Mommy a favour and go pack and say goodbye to your cousins!" Bible said. He nodded, and the kids went upstairs
"He made a stupid mistake. Please reconsider!" I begged.

"Waking up next to your ex after a long drunken night is an ops moment. Texting her,  having secret conversations with her behind your wife's back... ignoring her and sleeping in a guest room so that you could get your free flirting time isn't a mistake. Is willingly therefore it is called cheating. He did this on purpose Meg, there is no defence. I'm leaving him!" Buhle said.

My jaw dropped. I was speechless after that!!!

Y'all still like the book? I mean I know we towards the end, but I still have couple more chapters!!