PussyWhipped!

Few more weeks of loving and teasing and a lot of sex.

MEGAN__

My graduation is in a week. I'm excited but mostly relieved now I can focus on my music and career also my family without disturbances.

Beyoncé and I been going out a lot to reconnect and it worked we were back to Normal infect better than before and ever.

While I was having dinner with my fiancé in peace.

"Excuse me ma'am. Here! From the lady over there in a red jacket" the waiter said putting down a martini. Beyoncé and I looked at the lady in red jacket. Snap!!

It was Nicole. Shit this can't be happening. No no no.
"Who's she?" Beyoncé asked calmly sipping on her wine.

"Just some chick I know. Do you mind if I handle this?" I asked . "It's okay but if you insist" she said. I took the martini to Nicole's table

"What's up stranger?" She asked. "Stop just stop" I said. She smiled. "You called me her name in bed I'm still pretty pissed about it and you never called me or texted me after sex. I can get petty Megan. But I'm choosing not to" Nicole said.

"I apologize for that, is not like you called me or texted either. We both don't want this to get ugly Nikki so please girl I'm begging you. Leave me and my girl alone" I said. She looked at me. Then laughed hard. "Got you. Honey I'm playing. Tell Beyoncé I apologize" she said laughing, at that moment her wife walked in.
That's right her ass is married. I walked back to my table.

"Baby I'm sorry about that" I said to Bey. She smiled and nodded. "We good. How's your salad?" She said changing the subject real quick. "Dry" I said shoving a mouthful of salad in my mouth and crunching it very hard.
She chuckled and moved the salad dressing cream closer. "Easy up on the salad it did nothing to you" she added.

We cleared the air and had our dinner but somehow my eyes couldn't stop looking at Nicole and her wife. Before you chew me up and spit out. Not like that. I wasn't looking at her like that.

"It's her isn't it?" She asked. "Huh. Who?"
"The girl you slept with Megan who else?" She was getting pissed off.
"Yes. Baby it is her. Promise me one thing. If we get married no matter how hard things are, we don't ever betray each other like Nicole did his wife. She slept with me while she was very married and I know if that was me and you I would never be okay ever in my life. I know I kind of did the same thing she did and I don't know thee reasons but promise me you would never betray me like that ever again because yonce baby I've learned the hard way and I will never hurt you like that again. I want you and only you. I love you so much I don't wana hurt you. Please promise me" I asked.

She smiled and reached for my hand. "You have my word" she said. "Thank you" I said. "How long have they been married anyways?" She asked taking a bite on the lobster.

"5 years. No kids" I said. "Oh so you had pillow talk with this girl?" She asked. "No no. Baby no, she left right after. She was upset and also feeling guilty on her end." I explained.

"Pissed about what?"
"I kind of sort of called her by a name that isn't hers" I said. "Oh yeah? well what name did you call her with?" She asked sipping wine and leaning back looking right back at me.

"Bey-once" I said embarrassed a little. I looked in my platter. "Bey-once?" She asked chuckling. I covered my mouth with some more salad to avoid this questions. "Hmmm-mmh!" I said. "Hold up you called her my name. Why? What did she do right ?" Beyoncé asked.

"Baby you don't wanna know this"
"I do. Tell me"

"Her tongue game is out of this world. She made me cum so many times. That's what she did right so I called her your name out of pleasure" I explained.
"Oh." She said looking back at the table to scan at Nicole, I know she was jealous.

Nicole looked back at us and smiled.
"She's fucking pretty too" Beyoncé said
I didn't bother commenting on that ish. "What's her story anyways?"

"Baby why are you interested?" I asked.
"She already ruined our conversation by just been in this restaurant, she's already the topic. So might as well amuse me" she snapped.

"I don't know her story. I just want dessert and go home" I shot back. She just looked at me with her diva eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm just trying to eat dinner with my fiancé. So please baby please. Focus on me" I begged, getting frustrated that this might be an issue Tonight and I was already getting scared.

"Breathe!" She said. "What?"
"Breathe baby, I'm not mad or trying to get mad. As long as you handled that. We good. Now let's talk about my world tour." She said changing the subject. "So you will join me in Germany right, You will bring my kids with you?" She asked. "You know I will baby and I'm proud of you" I said as we clicked our glasses together.

"I love you" I said. She smiled. "How about we go have dessert at home, I want to have you on a dining room table with a scoop of my favourite ice cream?" She asked.
My jaw dropped.
Not cause of what she said but what she was doing.

She was rubbing my pussy with her foot.
And as weird that shit sounds I was getting wet.

"Stop!" I said breathing hard . "Your pussy tells me to proceed. You are a dirty-dirty girl stallion, you are soaking wet by a foot rub. You are fucking wet" she whispered so seductively. "How-how can you have me on a table with people in the house!" I asked. "Oh we going to Pasadena baby" she said pulling my keys for my Pasadena apartment.

I smiled. "I love you." I said again.
She got up and picked her purse then leaned down on my face. "Bring your ass in that limo. After paying that bill" she said leaving me with the cheque. I smiled. She always get the check and that pisses me off. Today she let me have it. I smiled. And paid the cheque. Then rushed off the restaurant to our Limo. Our driver opened the door. I stepped in and there she was naked licking her fingers and rubbing her pussy. "You know paparazzi is all over this i limo right?" I asked settling down. "Billy. Take us to Pasadena and play some loud music" Beyoncé said. "Yes ma'am" our driver said from the front.

Then we heard music play so loud. "I like this guy" Beyoncé said smiling naughtily.
"You are a lot" I said.

"A lot horny. just come fuck my pussy with your pussy. I'm so fucking wet" she said. Hearing her say that got my good panties soaked. My pussy getting really wet and wetter by glance.

I got out of my clothes but kept my stilettos cause she did the same thing. We started kissing in our private limo. Touching, rubbing each other's pussies.

We sat there legs crossed and scissored and started pounding on each other like our lives depended on it. We started fucking. Pussy rubbing pussy. Clit rubbing clit. Shit was so hot, it made my pussy feels so good. Shit felt so good. I don't want nothing else or nobody else.

We kept breathing hard and moaning softly in each other's Ears.
"Shit" I muttered.

"Fuck!" She muttered loudly. We were both about to cum.

"Gosh I love you so much baby, I love the way you fucking me" I muttered in her ear.
"You love it huh dirty girl? I love your pussy, it is so wet and phat."

"Shit, your clit is throbbing baby. I love how you grinding on me with that pussy. Tell me you love me"

"Oh fuck I fucking love you baby" she finally said it. I thought I was just whipped.
It got hot and hot.

Hey hotties beyhives, beynikas
Go read my BEYNIKA story. Teen fiction, sci-fi, Supernatural, fan fiction, chick lit, teen romance.
My new book THE ANTAGONIST.