Is Love Still There?

Continues...
Zzz
Zzz
💤
😴
🥱
"Are you gonna just stand there looking stupid?!" Devante said.
"Guys can I please have a private conversation with Beyoncé please" Megan said. "I will go make you that drink" Rihanna told Devante. "No I mean go home please" Megan clarified. "It's gonna take a while" she added.

"Okay understandable. I — will see mummy at the studio. Congratulations." Rihanna said and kissed Beyoncé on the cheek. Devante whispered something in Beyoncé's ear making her giggle then kissed her and kissed her bump also. Then walked out with Riri. Megan walked all the way in.

"So you and Riri are like what?" She asked. "I signed her. She works for me, well us, me and her new boyfriend Jayz" Beyoncé spilled.
"She's dating him?" Megan asked seating down.
"Yeah. For weeks now" Beyoncé explained.
"Cool" Megan said and looked at Beyoncé.

" you staring" Beyoncé said.
"I know I'm sorry. So you having my baby?" She asked the obvious. "I am" Beyoncé said.

"May I - I mean can I - "
"Touch it? Anytime" Beyoncé said. Megan crawled closer and knelt in front of her and slowly placed her hands on Beyoncé tummy aka baby bump.
"Oh my gosh." Megan muttered and gasped, tears rolling down. She lifted her eyes and looked at Beyoncé. "Thank you. Thank you so much" She told her. "No thank you for giving me your eggs to do this. I know it's ours because it's a part of you growing inside me miraculously. I'm having your baby Megan and I'm so happy" Beyoncé said
"I'm excited." Megan muttered and held Beyoncé's hands. "I know it's over between us, but would you please let me do this with you in every way possible. I wanna be here everyday. So please let me in" Megan begged.
"It's your baby Megan. You are all in. Plus I can really, really use some help, support - company - something" Beyoncé expressed. "I'm here." Megan said. "Thank you" Beyoncé smiled.
They looked at each other. It was awkward.

"So we gonna be parents huh?" Beyoncé didn't know what to say next.
"Looks like it" Megan added.
"But I'm excited" she said smiling from ear to ear.
"We will make it work right?" Beyoncé asked. "Yes we will" Megan assured her.

BEYONCÉ__

The following day. I woke up to a nice smell coming from the kitchen. I haven't hired a chef and I'm alone in this house. Is Megan back here?
I went downstairs and there she was smiling.
"Morning Baby mamma. I made you breakfast" she said. "I appreciate us doing this together and I love that you are excited and ready to be a mom. But we need boundaries." I said.
She frowned.
"Oh. Uh okay" she said. "First I'm gonna need my key back" I said. "Right" she said fishing in her purse. She looked sad and hurt then put down the key and hooked her small bag around her body and walked to the front door. I just turned my eyes following her.

She paused.
"I made your favourite. I hope the baby likes it and not make you puke. Call me when you need me. We will do this your way" she said then walked out.

Megan__

Beyoncé is really over me. There's no more denying it. I was hurt just how she wanted her key back. We've been over for weeks now, why am I hurt about this all over again?!

I need to move on. She will call me when she needs me. I guess since she's the one pregnant I have to be at her feet begging for my life because she's carrying my blood. My fucking product.
My child.

I felt tears shimmering down my face, I mean I didn't even know I was crying until I felt them. I wiped them off and started my car.

My phone beeped.
*I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude. I just want a clear path between us* message from you know who.

I swear if she wasn't caring my child right now she was never gonna see me again. But she's carrying my baby. So I'm stuck in this situation-ship where my love is not returned back. you know how it feels to love someone who don't love you back.