The Neglected Genius

By TheSupremeFanfic

Naruto Uzumaki, Child of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and Older brother to his twin sister Naruko. Neg... More

Prologue
Meeting the Milano Family
Training/Academy
He is a True Genius
Graduation Day!
Naruto's Celebration
Team Placements
Introductions
Battle for the Bells
First Mission
The New faces in Konohagakure
Duel at the Chunin Exams
Reunion at the Chunin Exams
The First Exam
Looking for Orochimaru
True Ultimate Power: Naruto Vs. Orochimaru
Arriving to the Tower
The Chunin Exams (Preliminary)
The Curse Mark vs. Raw Talent
The Continuation of the Chunin Exams
Hate is a Weapon: Part 1
Hate is a Weapon: Part 2
The Bet.
The Training Trip and a New Friend
Heading to the World of Dragons
Leader of the Dragons/Manaketes
First Day
Test of Power
Time of Peace for Now
Before You Depart I need to tell you Something
Welcome Home
The Showdown Begins: Naruto vs Naruko
The Pain that Can Not be Healed
The Final Stretch: Dragons vs Toads
On to the next Match
The Invasion Begans
The Blossom have fully bloomed: Sakura vs Garra
Before
Cower in Fear; Garra's True Form
Battle of the Hokage
Goodbye Fears, In Garra's Mindscape
A New Beginning
Surprise Visit from a Long Lost Relative?
Menma Uchiha
The Secret
The Road to Vengeance
A Great Lost comes with Great Power
Goodbye Present
Plan of Escape
Operation Bring Naruto Back?
A/N Voting Results
A Rematch at hands, Menma Srikes back
Letter of Alliance (Kumogakure)
What Now? Naruto's New Objective
Beginning of a New Friendship Part. 1
Beginning of a New Friendship Part 2.
Smut Chapter
Warning/Plan for the future
The Princess that can see the Future
Smut Chapter
The Breakout in Blood Prison
The Private Investigator of Suna
Shizune!?
Meeting Menma for the First Time
Prepare for Change
Timeskip (3 and a Half Years later)
Meeting The Uzumaki Milano Family
What's Next?
Reunion at Wave
New Age for Konohagakure
The Kazekage
Move out Akatsuki
Time to Go
Goodbye Konohagakure
Its Been So Long
They're Coming Home finally
SNEAK PEEK! 1K VOTES CELEBRATION!
Times are changing
Preparing for the Chunin Exams
Meeting Tsusho Nario
Final Preparations
Everyone is Welcomed to Hikarigakure! Time for the Chunin Exams to Begin
Smut Chapter
Chunin Exams: Day 1
Feel the Wrath, Lightning Style: Gentle Fist
Temato's Secret Move; Let the Second Match Of the Chunin Exams Begin!
Invasion of the Uzumaki Milano Compound
Naruto's Furry, Danzo's Troubles
Hikarigakure's Silent Strike Squad
Naruto's Rage, Danzo's Mistake
Battle Between The Eyes
The End of The Neglected Genius?
The Story is coming back!
Escaping
I Still Love Her
Declaration of War

3 and a Half Years Later

968 16 3
By TheSupremeFanfic

It has been almost 4 years since Naruto left Konohagakure and since he started the creation of Hikarigakure no Sato.

Such a large and improving village. It was always never like this. In the age of war, Hikari was first known as Uzushiogakure, home to the Uzumaki Clan. But now it is known as a new country not only home to the Uzumaki clan but to others as well that wish to live a normal life. A life without being shunned out, or neglected. And this was all thanks to a bunch of Rouge Konoha ninja who band together because of one who was ignored, beaten, abused and neglected. His name is Naruto Uzumaki Milano. And he is the first Hikakage of the village he created. Amongst his title of Hikakage, he is also the husband of not one, but 8 wives. Due to his lineage being Uzumaki and his ceased adoptive father, Naprince Milano, he had the rights to both Uzumaki clan and the Milano family name. And he could have up to as many wives as he wanted for Milano contract while Uzumaki was up to four. It was peaceful in Hikari and nothing could go wrong. That was until a little boy with red hair and three whiskers on his face was laughing and running round the village while being chased by Hikari Jonin ninja.

Jonin 1: NATSUTO! GET BACK HERE! WHEN WE GET OUR HANDS ON YOU!

Jonin 2: GET BACK HERE! YOU NEED TO CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!

Natsuto: HAHAHAHA! Give it up! You guys just don't have the guts to do what I do! Is that right you losers! YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!

Meanwhile at the Hikakage Mansion, two other Ninja burst through the office to tell Naruto the news.

Jonin 3: LORD HIKAKAGE! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!

The Hikakage, Naruto stood up from his chair and went to walk down to the two in front of him. He took his Kage hat off and placed it on the table to reveal his own face.

Naruto: This better be important, and please don't say it's Natsuto again.

Jonin 3: It is Natsuto again!

Jonin 4: He painted graffiti all over your face on the Kage Mountain.

Naruto: *sigh* send in those two.

Both: Hai Hikakage!

Back at the village, Natsuto kept running and jumping from building to building losing the Jonin that was chasing him. In the end he lost them and chuckled.

Natsuto: Ahaha! That was too easy!

???: OH YEAH NATSUTO!? TO EASY HUH?

The little boy jumped and shouted as he turned around and seen one of his big brothers Jaguto Uzumaki and Madarine Uchiha.

Natsuto: Hey where'd you come from Jagu-Onii and Madarine-Chan? What're you two doing here?

Madarine: No, What are you doing here? You should be in class.

Jaguto: Alright Let's go. Once you get home you're in big trouble.

Natsuto ended up being dragged by his brother as they were heading to the Academy to drop him off and watch him so he wouldn't go anywhere. The Jonin that was chasing him before went back to the Hikakage Mansion and reported Naruto the situation. He thanked them and paid them a little extra for their troubles.

Jonin 1: Th-Thank you Hikakage!

Naruto: No, thank you two. You both deserved this and a two week break.

Both: R-really?

Naruto: Yes. Now go on and enjoy it.

They both cheered silently as they thanked him and left. Naruto sighed sitting on his chair before hearing another voice that belonged to Sasuke.

Sasuke: Sounds like your work as Hikakage and a father is getting more and more frustrating huh?

Naruto: In some aspects yeah, but on the other hand. It is nice. To give them something I didn't have growing up.

Sasuke: Hn.

Naruto: Anyway, round up everyone, I wish to call a meeting.

Sasuke: As you wish "Lord Hikakage~"

Naruto: Please stop. You and I are friends just call me by my name.

Sasuke: Sure thing "Lord Hikakage~"

Naruto: Grr...

Later that day:

The meeting set up by the Hikakage was underway. Among them, was Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Sakura, Kiba, and Isaribi.

Naruto: Good. Everyone is here. We can get this meeting started.

Kiba: Heh. It's been a while since we got together like this. I think the last time we got together was 3 years ago when we were discussing the future?

Sakura: Yes. And now look at us. We've accomplished a lot with the situation that got us here.

Isaribi: Well we all wouldn't be here if it wasn't for our glorious leader.

Naruto just stayed silent as he smiled at the interaction.

Sasuke: Alright enough reminiscing. Lord Hikakage has summoned us for important matters to discuss.

Naruto: I swear he is doing this on purpose. When this is all done, I'm gonna get him. Thank you Sasuke. There are some news regarding to new alliances.

The others had their undivided attention on Naruto as he spoke.

Naruto: The Mizukage of Kirigakure has responded to my letter of alliance saying she will be happy to form an alliance if we meet her in person.

Kiba: It's not a bad idea. But it could be a trap.

Naruto: That's why I'm gonna have Sasuke, and you to come with me as my subordinates as we go to Kiri.

Sakura: Who will take charge of the village while you're gone? Or are you gonna leave a clone?

Naruto: I will leave a clone here. Everyone will continue doing what you're doing while I'm away. If there is any emergencies, report to my clone and he will transfer all you told to him to me.

They all nodded as they understood.

Naruto: Next topic, Sunagakure. I have received a letter from Garra saying that he feels his village is in danger and wants me to send a squad to protect him.

Isaribi: What kind of danger is he in?

Naruto then turned to Sasuke as he began to speak.

Sasuke: With our new Police force of Hikarigakure, we have received some Intel about a organization of Rouge ninja that is after the Jinjuriki. They call themselves the Akatsuki.

Shikamaru: Akatsuki?

Naruto: Yes and among the Akatsuki, is our two favorite "friends" Menma Uchiha and Hayada Osarari.

Shikamaru: Oh great. Such a drag.

Sasuke: We don't know where their hideout is. But we do have a description of what they look like.

Sakura: Well what do they look like?

Sasuke: Black coats with red cloud patterns on them. That's the attire for the Akatsuki.

Naruto: I will inform all Chunin and Jonin ninja we have about the Akatsuki and if they have any more information about them, then to report to me or Sasuke.

They all nodded as they agreed to this.

Shikamaru: If I may Naruto?

Naruto: Yes. Go ahead and speak.

Shikamaru: I was wondering, if you have any news on Choji? Or Jamal Uchiha and Obito Sensei?

Naruto: I haven't heard from them in a while. The last report I got from Jamal was that Konoha was gonna have a new Hokage.

Kiba: So Lord Fourth is stepping down.

Sakura: Who is gonna be the new Hokage if he is gonna step down?

Sasuke: Probably Lady Kushina or Naruko.

Naruto: Perhaps. Either way, nothing will change in that village. We will still keep in contact with them.

Kiba: So when do we get Choji out of Konoha?

Naruto: I was thinking when they decide they want to have an "alliance" with this village, that's when I get Choji and Ino.

Sakura: Not a bad start.

Naruto: Isaribi, I am leaving you in charge of taking a team so you all can prepare for your departure to Suna.

Isaribi: Hai Hikakage-Sama.

Naruto: Other than that, Meeting is adjourn.

The others nodded as they got up from the table and began to walk out. Soon it was Naruto and Sasuke only in the Hikakage Office. Sasuke was leaning on the edge of the window and Naruto was in his seat doing paper work.

Sasuke: Seems like Natsuto is getting better and better st his art.

Naruto: Oh you think so?

Sasuke: Yep.

Naruto finished his last paperwork as he stood up and looked at the view of the village while talking to Sasuke. Sasuke seen his look and wondered if he is ok.

Sasuke: Oi. Dobe, you good?

Naruto: I'm fine I'm fine. Just taking this all in.

Sasuke nodded as he looked at the village as well.

Sasuke: The Chunin Exams is around the corner. You know we are gonna have a lot of people from different villages asking for us to host the Chunin Exams.

Naruto: I am aware. And I am willing to let everyone have a taste of Hikarigakure. If anything goes wrong and a village is trying to steal secrets from our village, I'm counting on you and your Silent Strike Force to take care of it.

Sasuke: Of course bud.

Naruto: Well, we should head home. I know I am, my wife is cooking today.

Sasuke: Which one?

Naruto: Hehe. Aunty Fuuka.

Sasuke: I still feel weirded out that you married your biological aunt. But I shouldn't be talking right?

Naruto: Exactly.

Sasuke: Hn. Well I got some more work to do at the Police Station. Once I finish that, I'll head home as well. Have a good night Naruto.

Naruto: You too.

Then Naruto left the building and began to head to his home where he was enjoying the time with his huge family.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
270K 3.7K 31
Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Is A prodigy that surpasses anyone in the village and yet, he being ignored by his parent for his siblings, he was alone, His...
183K 3K 40
I suck at description but here we go this is a Naruto neglect story minato and kushina negelect naru for his twin sisters Mito and naruko since suppo...
524K 7.5K 37
WARNING!!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN LIKE 5TH GRADE AND THE WRITING IS REALLY BAD AND THE STORYLINE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! I tried editing it, but t...