The Love Song (GXG)

By xSRwritesx

Ayleen made the decision to relocate from her tranquil country life to attend Berklee College of Music. To su... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Part Two - Chapter 1
Part Two- Chapter 2
Part two - Chapter 3
Part two - Chapter 4
Part two - Chapter 5
Part two - Chapter 6
Part two - Chapter 7
Part two - Chapter 8
Part two - Chapter 9
Part two - Chapter 10
Part two - Chapter 11
Part two - Chapter 12
Part two - Chapter 13
Part two - Chapter 14
Part two - Chapter 15
Bonus chapter

Chapter 10

5.5K 197 60
By xSRwritesx

A/N: warning.. steamy chapter

Clara's POV

I walked into my bedroom and pointed towards the bathroom.

"You can take a shower here and get comfortable, mom left the pjs for you inside," I told Ayleen.

"Uh.. will you stay here? In the room I mean," she asked embarrassed.

"Do you want me to go to my mom's room till you are done?" She bit her lower lip, I could tell she wanted me to leave but was scared I'd be offended.

I put my hand on top of her head and gave her a quick pat. "It's alright, angel, get comfortable," I reassured and walked over to my mother's room, who was already there looking at me with disapproving eyes.

"Why is she not sleeping in the guest room?"

"She begged me to sleep in my room," I defended myself.

"Oh she begged you? Is that right, Clara?" She squinted her eyes.

"I swear she begged," I smirked and caught the pillow she threw at me.

"What was that for?" I muttered.

"Ayleen is a sweet gjrl and -"

"Ughhhh, not you too! My own mother," I said dramatically.

"Clara.. Clara, don't be sassy with me," she shook her head.

"I like her, she is different from everything else."

"And everyone else, atleast everyone in your crowd.. I know you like her NOW, will your feelings have a deadline?"

"I like her presence, I am discovering my feelings," I explained not understanding why everyone expected me to know right away.

"Okay, you are a big girl, but please remember this girl genuinely likes you, she will need you in her daily life.. not just for what you want," she kept going, great, sex talk.

"It'll be alright, now sleep well. I'll go check on the puppy I left in my shower," I kissed her forehead and went back to my room, I found Ayleen sitting on my bed wearing a pink pj with cute shorts.

"I want to complement the outfit but the fact that it belongs to my mother is kinda stopping me," I chuckled.

"Silly.. your bed is huge," she said while giving it a tiny bounce.

"I like big beds but only two pillows, one to sleep on and one to hug, but tonight I think I won't need one to hug," I looked her up and down.

"You promised..." I put my hand up in defence and winked at her. "Just go shower, you stink."

I gasped, "Wow, your tongue was literally down my throat a minute ago." She proceeded to get up and push me into my bathroom, closing the door behind. Shame.

Ayleen's POV

I settled in bed waiting for Clara to finish before I heard soft knocks on the door.

"Yes?" I answered anxiously, I felt out of place in this room.

"Hey! I wanted to check if you were going to be okay sleeping here or if Clara is holding you hostage," Andressa said while peaking in the room cautiously.

"Thank you, but she promised to behave." I didn't want her to think we were going to do any funny business.

"Feel free to kick her if she didn't, and tell her I say goodnight, she will probably finish her shower late, she takes her sweet time."

"Goodnight," I told her softly.

Andressa was right, I tried my best to wait for Clara but I think I failed. I woke up feeling a warm body hug me from behind, she put a kiss on the back of my neck making me smile.. she pulled me tighter in her arms and I could feel she was wearing a robe, I prayed she was dressed underneath.

"Your skin is so warm," her voice was hoarse and filled with desire

"You promised.. also, are you dressed underneath that robe, you pervert," I added and heard a giggle, her hand started roaming my body.

"Did I promise?" She nuzzled her face in the nape of my neck

"You did," I whimpered softly feeling my stomach flip.

"I lied then," she bit my earlobe and held my waist tight pressing my ass to her body.

"That's... jail time," I tried to formulate a coherent sentence.

"Are you going to report me?" Her hand went under my shirt and I could feel it hovering over my boob.

"Clara..." I tried to warn her but it came out the complete opposite like I was begging her.

"Mhm.. yes my angel?" Why did she have to call me that now.

I turned around and looked at her, she didn't waste any time, in less than a second she was on top of me.

"If I reported you, who will give me the best kisses?" I told her with a tiny pout.

Her expression softened and her lustful eyes changed, as the sense of urgency was gone, she removed her hand from under my shirt, held my face lovingly, and pressed her lips on mine. I opened my legs and wrapped them around her waist pulling her closer as the kiss grew hotter and more demanding.

"Low blow," she muttered against them.

"What? This?" I tightened my legs around her, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, after a few seconds, her honey-colored eyes were staring into mine.

"What?" I ran my finger on her cheek.

"I am admiring you, your eyes are beautiful.. when I look in them, I feel like I know you from somewhere. I don't know how to explain it, but it's like.. I found my way home," her words seemed sincere, and truthfully warmed my heart to the point where it almost melted.. but what if she was just trying to get me to agree to be with her.. but, she even seemed surprised by her own words.. as if her thoughts caught her off guard.

"Your eyes are also extremely beautiful, you also feel familiar.. like my soul recognizes yours.. but maybe I am just impressed."

"Impressed?"

"Yea.. by you in general, you are beautiful" I don't know what I said but she seemed to get emotional, she leaned in again and pressed her lips on mine.

Clara's POV

This was the first time someone called me beautiful with so much sincerity.. usually, it was a way to express their lust.. but Ayleen said it while looking straight into my soul.

Unable to find words, I decided to kiss her, a kiss just to show her how grateful I am that I have met her.. my hands roamed over her body and she didn't seem to mind this time.

I slid my hand under her shirt and felt her skin tingle against my skin, I caressed her skin moving upward cautiously looking for any sign from her to stop, but she gave me none.. my fingers touched her nipple that was already perked up from excitement, I outlined it with my thumb before I pinched it softly making her moan hoarsely into the kiss as she arched her back and I felt familiar wetness run down my thighs.

I sat down on her thighs, straddling her hips and I grabbed her shirt while looking into her eyes, she nodded shyly and I removed her shirt, seeing her half-naked, completely vulnerable, and surrendered in my bed made my instincts fire up, I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.. this night was going to be about her, it had to be special.

I put wet kisses on her neck down to the crook of her neck before I started sucking on her white skin leaving beautiful marks, I trailed my tongue down to her nipple and took it in my mouth, I sucked on it slowly while circling my tongue around it before grazing it with my teeth

"F..fuck," I heard her whimper, I moved my mouth to the other one while softly soothing the one I just bit with my tongue, I took my time exploring her, giving a kiss or a bite to every part of my tongue encounter.

I was still cautious of her body language, I didn't want her to feel obliged to do this, I felt her hands push my shoulders back softly, I quickly backed away and sat back on her hips. She pulled herself up a little bit and untied my robe, she slid it off my body.

I was wearing a black lace bra underneath and panties to match, she blushed and looked away.. I held her chin lovingly and rested my forehead on her's.

"Don't look away.. it's okay to look," I reassured and took her hands, placing them on my boobs and making her squeeze them.. even though I guided her to do this, I felt a shock of electricity and excitement spreading in my body.. something I wasn't used to feeling.. she gave me butterflies.

"Sure you want this, beautiful? It's okay if you change your mind."

"I want.. I really want," she repeated with urgency.

I rested my hand on her shoulder pushing her back down, I ran my fingers down from her shoulder to her waist until I reached her shorts, sliding them off her body she quickly covered herself with her hand.

"Don't... you are beautiful.. it's okay." I removed her hand while looking into her eyes trying to give her a sense of security, that's when I saw her eyes travel to my bra.

"You can remove it," I said noticing her reddish cheeks. Her hands shyly went around my back trying to remove it, her movements were inexperienced and clumsy.

"Want me to do it?" I offered.

"I.. I can.." she furrowed her eyebrows trying to focus until I heard it unclasp.

Proudly, she smiled at me.. the smile lasted for a second before her eyes fell on my half-naked body, her white ears turned red, she laid back down and covered her face with her hands.

"Adorable," I whispered as I got back down between her legs.

"Beautiful," I said as I kissed her hip bone.

"Magnificent," I kissed her other one feeling her body flinch with every contact my lips made on her skin.

I wrapped my hands around her thighs and opened her legs exposing her sex.

I leaned in feeling her beautiful scent hit me for the first time.. taking a second to record this moment in my mind.. I gave her a kiss on her clit using my tongue and her back arched as she grabbed the sheets.

"Delicious," I whispered.. for the first time in my life, I was not in a hurry, I took my time kissing and savoring her taste. My tongue travelled all over clit as her moans and whimpers filled my heart with unexplainable emotions.

I circled her clit with my tongue and sucked on every part of her, she was squirming underneath my body, her thighs kept closing on my head and I had to hold them down to give me better access, my face was smeared with her wetness and it was the best feeling in the world.

Her moans grew louder and her muscles started contracting, her hands left the sheets and grabbed my hair, she pushed my head harder on her as a hoarse moan left her throat and her cum filled my mouth. I licked every last bit of it, making sure to not let a single drop go to waste.

Trying to catch my breath after she almost suffocated me on her clit, which would have been an amazing way to die, I looked at the woman underneath me, her cheek were flushed and her lips parted, her green eyes were staring into mine.

This was the first time I felt this way. I didn't just have sex.. it felt like making love.. fuck what was happening. I took off my panties and laid on top of her trying to feel her more.

"I never felt this way with anyone before," I whispered against her ears before I nuzzled my face in her neck and I held her tighter.

"Me neither," her fingers were caressing my naked back, I held her even closer.

"Are you trying to kill me?" she giggled.

"Just want you close."

She quickly flipped us over and smirked at me. "Why do you think I am going anywhere, your majesty?" she didn't give me the time to answer as she pressed her lips on mine.

Her lips went down to my neck, where she began planting quick kisses.

"What are you doing?" I sighed in pleasure.

"Tasting you," she mumbled against my neck.

"You don't have to do this..uhh FUCK!" I moaned as her lips wrapped around my nipple.. she made her way down my body until her lips were exactly where I was craving them the most.. she gave me a quick hesitant kiss.. as if she was not sure what to do. However, shortly after her tongue became more daring and her kisses became more demanding.

"Y yes like that.. fuck.. your tongue is delicious," I said between moans which seemed to encourage her more.. her hand moved to my boob and she squeezed it while sucking on my clit roughly.. it didn't take long for me to explode in an intense orgasm.. the best I ever had.

"Fuck.. that was... "

"Amazing" she finished for me.

She pulled herself up and laid her body on top of me, her head rested on my chest, we laid down in comfortable silence.. something about her soft breathing was calming.

I felt sleep take over my tired body with one thought in mind.

Ayleen became mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 8.8K 45
After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until she graduated, forming friendships and get...
1.9K 37 20
Casey starts college at Harvard after graduating high school, where she left everything behind. Like her turbulent relationship she just got out of...
152K 8.3K 51
They say Junior Year of College is the hardest, but for Iris, it's for new beginnings. It's never too late to live your dreams, which is precisely w...
102K 4.5K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...