The Love Song (GXG)

By xSRwritesx

Ayleen made the decision to relocate from her tranquil country life to attend Berklee College of Music. To su... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Part Two - Chapter 1
Part Two- Chapter 2
Part two - Chapter 3
Part two - Chapter 4
Part two - Chapter 5
Part two - Chapter 6
Part two - Chapter 7
Part two - Chapter 8
Part two - Chapter 9
Part two - Chapter 10
Part two - Chapter 11
Part two - Chapter 12
Part two - Chapter 13
Part two - Chapter 14
Part two - Chapter 15
Bonus chapter

Chapter 7

4.9K 176 37
By xSRwritesx

Ayleen's POV

"Are you calmer?" I heard her whisper in my ears as her fingers gently massaged my scalp.

"Mhm," I hummed in a daze.

"Good, go get dressed, I will take you out," she stated pulling me back to reality. 

"Can't we just stay like this?" I whined as I snuggled further into her neck, I wished to remain like this for the rest of my life. 

"Ayleen.." she whispered huskily, my body shivered. 

"You like that don't you," I said while nuzzling my face into her neck, she squeezed my waist in response. 

"Go get dressed," she sighed as she moved my fave away gently and got out of bed leaving me a little disappointed but in all honesty, I was teasing her slightly. 

She left the room in a hurry as if she was afraid to jump me in bed, and so I went to the bathroom horrified with how I looked. I quickly washed my face and redid the eyeliner that smudged my entire face, I looked like a homeless panda.

"I don't get it, where are you taking her?" I heard Serena ask.

"Out, so she can distract herself," Clara stated indifferently.  

"Why would you take her out, she doesn't even know you.. what are you trying to do with my friend," she argued. 

I wanted to kick Serena's ass but Clara noticed my presence,  she smiled warmly at me, grabbed my hand, and left the apartment without replying to Serena. We got into her car and started driving, I didn't even question the destination, it was enough for me that we were going together. 

"Thank you for doing this," I whispered softly.

"Don't thank me, I am doing it for me as well, I get to spend time with you so win-win situation," she grinned cheekily.  

When we arrived she quickly left her seat and opened the door for me, I loved this gesture of hers, blushing every time she's done so. When I got out I saw the sign "Belmar parasail"

"Parasailing?!" I yelped in a panic.

"Don't worry Angel, I know you don't like heights, we will just watch," she reassured. 

We walked together to a nearby hill that was relatively empty and sat on the ground. She completely ignored her fancy outfit and pulled me down between her legs, we were watching the parasails in silence enjoying the soft breeze.

"You are a kind person Clara.." I whispered softly. 

"Am I?" She snickered not realizing that I meant it.

"You are," I reassured.

"Want to bet you will change your mind?" She didnt avert her gaze from the sun that was starting to sink into the horizon.

"Why would you think that?" I felt anxious by her comment.

"I have many flaws," she responded without hesitation. 

"We all have flaws."

"I can't find a flaw in you, yet.. you are a unique person," she muttered the last part.

"My previous partner would disagree," I told her in all seriousness. 

"I am sure you will find a future partner to agree with how I see you," her words cut into my heart like a dagger, what does that mean? Why can't she be that person.. was that her saying she would never be that person?

When the sun was almost gone she got up quietly and dusted her pants. "Let's go get something sweet for you." 

I looked up at the beautiful woman infront of me holding her hands up, the sun was slightly reflecting in her honey-colored eyes warming my heart. 

We got into the car, she was quiet for a minute before looking at me with a puzzled expression. 

"I am dying for a kiss," she nervously let out, which wasn't like her. "Would it be appropriate to ask for one?"

"I really need a kiss from you," I almost whined in need. She didnt has to be told twice and hit a button on the dashboard reclining our seats.

I felt the heat spreading in my entire body when she partially climbed on top of me, cupped my cheek with her hands, and pressed her lips on mine. Her lips were soft capturing mine in a passionate kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance, a fight that I lost before it began.

When she finally broke the kiss she looked into my eyes and used her thumb to wipe my lower lip, I looked up at her smiling in pure adoration. 

"I like when you smile, your nose wrinkle in a cute way, makes me want to bite it," she poked it teasingly. 

"Does it?" I smiled more at the fact that she was paying attention to my little details.

"Can I?" she asked again, her lip between her teeth. 

"Can you what?"

"Bite," the way she said it has made my stomach sink. 

"I... I guess?" I uttered feeling warm.

She leaned closer and bit my chin. "Mm.." she hummed soundly. 

Moving her lips on my jawline, up to my cheek she bit again.. her lips traced down to my bottom lip, biting into it she sucked it softly making me react with a low moan.

Her body seemed pleased with my reaction, she moved her hand that was resting on my waist, and cupped my boob, I gasped loudly and slapped her hand away.

She groaned in frustration and moved her lips to my ears, she bit my earlobe and then sucked on it softly making my head turn away involuntarily giving her more access to my neck. I had no control, my body surrendered to her touch.

She started giving me soft nibbles on my neck and using her tongue to soothe my burning skin. Her hand moved back to the strap of the dress that I was wearing, lowering it down, she kissed the crook of my neck and planted a couple of soft kisses on my shoulder. 

This was not good, I thought to myself, I was slowly losing myself in the way she made me feel. I held her face gently and pulled her back up to face me, kissing her lips in distraction to what she was about to do, I licked her lower lip and ended the kiss with a small bite.

"Fuck," she groaned and pinned both of my hands above my head before adjusting herself on top of me to give herself a better grip, her body weight was pressing down on me in all the right places.

"You drive me crazy," she husked and used one hand to further lower the strap of my dress, exposing the side of my boob.

I gasped loudly and my stomach flipped when she gave planted a wet kiss on my exposed skin.

"C.. Clara wait," I groaned and managed to finally stop her.

"Are you trying to kill me?" she mumbled displeased. 

"Are you?!" I accused in return. 

"What's wrong Ayleen?" she asked now grumpily, why couldn't she understand...

"Not here, not now," I wiggled my hands out of her grip and adjusted my dress.

"Why?" 

"We are in a car!"

"The windows are tinted," she completely missed the point.

"Is this how you want it to be? A car hook up?" I asked a bit too harshly to which she bit the inside of her cheek and went back to her seat, putting on her seatbelt she drove away.

"Are you upset?" I asked feeling anxious.

"No?"

"Mad?"

"No."

"Then?" I couldn't let it go without a proper talk.

She suddenly pressed the brakes, and I swear if I didnt have my seatbelt on, I would have been thrown out of the seat. She grabbed my hair roughly and pulled me into a hungry kiss, biting my lip harshly I somehow got turned on by the way she's done as she pleased.

"I am dying for you, I am extremely turned on, but I will survive," she spat and let go of me driving away, leaving me satisfied with the effect I had on her.

She drove us to a restaurant that looked fancy, I wasn't surprised by her choice but I was starting to get uncomfortable with her always picking places I couldn't afford. She rested her hand on the small of my back and guided me to a table with a nice view. 

"Thanks for doing this.. taking me out and.. for dinner," I felt shy all of a sudden. 

"Don't thank me Angel, I enjoy your company."

"Clara?" I heard someone call and judging from her reaction it was someone she didn't want to see.

"Jasmine," she replied as she got up to greet the woman.. who was beautiful by the way.

"I thought you were busy with work? I didn't expect to run into you here with... uh.. your niece?" Scratch that, she wasn't beautiful, she was a bitch. I scowled. 

"Jasmine! This is Ayleen, my friend.. and we are here for coffee" Clara said as she gripped her forearm.

"Ah.. friend.. of course Clara.. my apologies," she gave me a fake smile.

"If you don't mind, I will go back to my conversation now," Clara said coldly.

"Ofcourse," she leaned in and gave Clara a kiss on her cheek then whispered in her ears loud enough for me to hear. "When you are done babysitting and want a real woman, you have my number."

"I'll make sure to delete your number from her phone," I don't know what came over me but I am sure it was anger.. and maybe jealousy, probably both.

Clara looked at me surprised and seemed speechless, after a few long seconds that made me wonder if I fucked up, but instead Clara handed me her phone.

"Feel free to do so, Angel," she smiled at me as she sat back down.

Completely ignored, the bitch walked away to apply a cold compress to the burn we just given her. After a few long minutes of awkward silence, Clara has spoken up. 

"Look they have a Piano, do you want to play?" She asked excitedly.

"Why would I?" I said coldly, feeling grumpy. 

"Because I enjoy listening to you play a lot," she reached over the table to hold my hand but I quickly withdrew it.

"You can listen to me play on my shows, I am not here to entertain you, this is not the circus." She seemed taken aback by what I said and honestly I was too, I have no idea why I acted this way but I was angry. We finished the rest of the meal in painful silence, she paid for the food and came back carrying a box.

"What's that?" I asked curiously 

"Apple pie.. thought you may need some comfort food tonight," she said while walking back to the car without looking at me and I felt immense guilt. She's done nothing except being kind and considerate while I allowed my feelings to control me. 

We drove back to my apartment and I was trying to think of a way to apologize for my behavior.

"I am sorry, it was uncalled for.. I just felt offended and I let it out on you.. because honestly, she is right, we are from two different worlds," I said as soon as we reached my apartment, wanting to voice my insecurities. 

"It's alright, I understand," she told me shortly with a weak smile.

"But I was rude."

"You were."

"But you forgive me?" she nodded still avoiding my eyes

"So.. can I ask for something?"

"Ask."

"A kiss?" I pouted and she bit her lower lip trying to hold back the smile.

"I suppose that's alright." I leaned in and pressed my lips on hers softly while caressing her cheek

"Thank you," I whispered against her lips

"Mhm," she hummed with her eyes closed.

I left the car and went upstairs, I found Serena in the kitchen, luckily once she saw the pie, she forgot about the fact that Clara kidnapped me.

"Did you have fun today?" 

"I did! It was really fun."

"This Clara is peculiar."

"Peculiar? What a funny word.. she is different, she has her own way to do things, but she is kind, sweet, and smart"

"And beautiful, right?" Serena said with squinted eyes.

"I would say so yes, she really is." 

"Well, let's study a little for the upcoming event then?" She quickly changed the subject.

Maybe she was noticing that this wasn't a simple friendship between two women.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 37 20
Casey starts college at Harvard after graduating high school, where she left everything behind. Like her turbulent relationship she just got out of...
4.6K 210 9
Two hearts in love found themselves wounded by a single mistake, a rift that seemed insurmountable. The question lingered: could they ever return to...
461K 18K 66
• Rhea just finished her first year of college, but with a strained relationship with her parents... she has no home to come back to during summer br...
695 36 7
Mercedes joined the United States Army, after long procrastinating. She took the career seriously, even joining the Special Forces. With the seriousn...