The Neglected Genius

Od TheSupremeFanfic

Naruto Uzumaki, Child of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and Older brother to his twin sister Naruko. Neg... Více

Prologue
Meeting the Milano Family
Training/Academy
He is a True Genius
Graduation Day!
Naruto's Celebration
Team Placements
Introductions
Battle for the Bells
First Mission
The New faces in Konohagakure
Duel at the Chunin Exams
Reunion at the Chunin Exams
The First Exam
Looking for Orochimaru
True Ultimate Power: Naruto Vs. Orochimaru
Arriving to the Tower
The Chunin Exams (Preliminary)
The Curse Mark vs. Raw Talent
The Continuation of the Chunin Exams
Hate is a Weapon: Part 1
Hate is a Weapon: Part 2
The Bet.
The Training Trip and a New Friend
Heading to the World of Dragons
Leader of the Dragons/Manaketes
First Day
Test of Power
Time of Peace for Now
Before You Depart I need to tell you Something
Welcome Home
The Showdown Begins: Naruto vs Naruko
The Pain that Can Not be Healed
The Final Stretch: Dragons vs Toads
On to the next Match
The Invasion Begans
The Blossom have fully bloomed: Sakura vs Garra
Before
Cower in Fear; Garra's True Form
Battle of the Hokage
Goodbye Fears, In Garra's Mindscape
A New Beginning
Surprise Visit from a Long Lost Relative?
Menma Uchiha
The Secret
The Road to Vengeance
A Great Lost comes with Great Power
Goodbye Present
Plan of Escape
Operation Bring Naruto Back?
A/N Voting Results
A Rematch at hands, Menma Srikes back
Letter of Alliance (Kumogakure)
What Now? Naruto's New Objective
Beginning of a New Friendship Part. 1
Beginning of a New Friendship Part 2.
Smut Chapter
Warning/Plan for the future
The Princess that can see the Future
Smut Chapter
The Private Investigator of Suna
Shizune!?
Meeting Menma for the First Time
Prepare for Change
Timeskip (3 and a Half Years later)
3 and a Half Years Later
Meeting The Uzumaki Milano Family
What's Next?
Reunion at Wave
New Age for Konohagakure
The Kazekage
Move out Akatsuki
Time to Go
Goodbye Konohagakure
Its Been So Long
They're Coming Home finally
SNEAK PEEK! 1K VOTES CELEBRATION!
Times are changing
Preparing for the Chunin Exams
Meeting Tsusho Nario
Final Preparations
Everyone is Welcomed to Hikarigakure! Time for the Chunin Exams to Begin
Smut Chapter
Chunin Exams: Day 1
Feel the Wrath, Lightning Style: Gentle Fist
Temato's Secret Move; Let the Second Match Of the Chunin Exams Begin!
Invasion of the Uzumaki Milano Compound
Naruto's Furry, Danzo's Troubles
Hikarigakure's Silent Strike Squad
Naruto's Rage, Danzo's Mistake
Battle Between The Eyes
The End of The Neglected Genius?
The Story is coming back!
Escaping
I Still Love Her
Declaration of War

The Breakout in Blood Prison

1.1K 22 1
Od TheSupremeFanfic

Hōzuki Castle, The place where all the most cruelest people are being kept at. You could find this place at Kusagakure. This Castle is also known as the Blood Prison. Currently the Guards at Blood Prison were doing a roundup of Inmates, making sure they were up, washed and ready to work. Among one of the inmates was a troublesome woman who would always get into fights and always get sent to Confinement for hurting the Guards and Warden of the Prison.

This woman was the older sister of Hayada Osarari, Hayataki Osarari. She was in this blood prison for an attempted murder of the 3th Kazekage, 3rd Raikage, and 3rd Hokage. Not to mention she did indeed murder a lot of people in small remote villages to get what she wanted there. The only reason she was caught because when she was ordered to kill Hiruzen Sarutobi, she was stopped by two Uchihas. Jamal Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha. They were assigned to stop her and take her to jail and that's when she could never forget their faces. Right now the Guard was calling her number.

Guard 1: Alright, Inmate #A1256?

That was Hayataki's inmate number as she stood out of the line looking at the Guard.

Guard: You have a visitor today.

Hayataki: Visitor? Who is it?

Guard 1: I think it's your sister.

Hayataki: My....sister. okay.

Then the guard summoned another guard to escort her to the visitor center and on the other side of the glass there she could see her little sister.

Hayada: Hey Onii-San.

Hayataki: Oh my little sister. It is so good to see you. I see the years has been treating you well?

Hayada: Yes. I got a good job, I'm practicing my skills and now... I'm gonna help you.

The guards on her side was about to go to Hayada but they suddenly fell to the ground. As soon as they fell to the ground, the Guards on Hayataki's side went to her and pulled her away while one of them talked in the walkie talkie.

Guard 3: WE HAVE AN ATTEMPTED INMATE BREAKOUT! ALL AVAILABLE GUARDS FIND THE OTHER PURPLE HAIR GIRL! LAST SEEN LOCATION IS VISITOR CENTER!

Guard 2: Let's go Inmate.

Hayataki just let them drag her body while she smirked under her hair. Meanwhile with Hayada, she was getting pass the guards with ease as she beat them and killed most of them with her Moon Cutter. Some of the Elite guards were using some basic Fire and Earth style Jutsus to stop her but for Hayada it was nothing as she dodged and countered their attacks with her blade. She then began to use a Jutsu of her own as she was surrounded by guards everywhere.

Hayada: NINJA ART: SKY STYLE, SHOOTING STARS!

And right on cue, star shaped chakras began to fall from the sky and attack the Castle and the Guards dealing heavy blows to them. Even some of the inmates got killed in the crossfire and Hayada broke the gate and entered the blood prison looking for the guards that took her sister. Meanwhile with the two guards taking Hayataki were taking her to Confinement and putting seals around the Cell but in order for the seal to work properly, they had to remove the Celestial Prison seal that they placed on her. They called for the one who used the Celestial Prison on her and he arrived.

Mui, the Warden of Blood Prison of Kusagakure had arrived and Hayataki looked at him growling a bit. Mui then looked down to her and had an emotionless look.

Mui: You better not try anything once I release your Celestial Prison.

Hayataki: Trust me, it's not me you have to worry about.

Mui: You think your sister will come and save you?

Hayataki: No...

Mui: Good.

Mui then released the Prison on her and Hayataki whispered to him.

Hayataki: She already has saved me...

Mui: What- Urk!

Mui was stabbed in the chest in the heart area. He turned to see Hayada and her blade through the chest. He then seen the Guards with him dead as well. He coughed up blood and began to collapse and then the Celestial Prison was gone from Hayataki's body. Her dark chakra began to emerge and release.

Hayataki: Yes! I'm finally free. Thank you my beloved sister.

Hayada: Now what do you say we get out of this place?

Hayataki: Let's. But first I need my sword.

Hayada: Let's go then.

The two began to leave Confinement and kill the guards that stood their way and Hayda with her Moon Cutter, and Hayataki with her bare fists and killing them all. There was one Female inmate calling for Hayataki's name. Hayada looked at her.

Hayataki: Go to where they keep the weapons. I got some things to finish.

Hayada nodded as she left to go get her sisters stuff. Hayataki went to the women that called her name.

???: So...you're finally free. Just like you said 5 years ago.

Hayataki: Yes. Yes I am Osaru.

The woman now known as Osaru stood up from her seat.

Osaru: So now what? You gonna forget about me?

Hayataki: After all the shit you put me through. I should. But rather I want to do this to you.

Hayataki then pulled Osaru into a deep and rough kiss. Osaru moaned and kissed back while holding her by her shoulders and wrapping her arms around her neck. She then gasped as she felt blood from her abdomen. She looked and seen Hayataki's arm impaling her. She then looked back at her with shock.

Osaru: H-Hayataki....why?

Hayataki: Sorry 'babe'~ guess I'm top dog now~

She then yanked her arm out and Osaru died in front of her. She then went to the entrance of Hōzuki Castle where she found her sister and she had her sword with her.

Hayataki grabbed the sword and chuckled.

Hayataki: Ah it's so good to be free.

Hayada: Yes. It took me some time but I had to wait till I was strong enough to get you out.

Hayataki then walked ahead and patted Hayada's head before the two of them began to leave the Blood Prison.

Hayataki: Well little sis. Mind telling me what has happened in all those years I've been in prison?

Hayada: Poor sweet big sister. I have a lot to tell you but first. Let's get something to eat.

Hayataki: Haha. Yes. About damn time I get some real good food.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.9M 31.4K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
21.6K 569 8
In this story Naruto's parents are alive and he have a little sister and a brother. The day where the Kyuubi attack Konoha Minato sealed the Kyuubi's...
193K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
11.5K 128 18
Minato neglected Naruto after Kushina died from childbirth which swept her away and put a lot of pressure on him. Kakashi started ignoring his little...