Our Little Experiment | Yoonm...

By sope-land

Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok are typical celebrity couple everyone talks about. A cold CEO and a charming model... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 πŸ”ž
Chapter 2 πŸ”ž
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 πŸ”ž
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 πŸ”ž
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 πŸ”ž
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 πŸ”ž
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 πŸ”ž
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 πŸ”ž
Chapter 29 πŸ”ž
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 πŸ”ž
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 πŸ”ž
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 πŸ”ž
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 πŸ”ž
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2 πŸ”ž

Chapter 21 πŸ”ž

6.1K 232 33
By sope-land

"Jiminie? What happened? Why are you all drenched?" Hoseok bombarded the younger with questions as soon as he saw Jimin soaked from head to toe. He quickly yanked the male inside his penthouse and ran upstairs to bring some towels.

Meantime, Yoongi made his way towards the male who just stood still in the hall, not to dribble the floor more than he already did. The blonde instantly caught that something was wrong. Jimin was obviously upset, he looked like a hurt puppy.

"Hey baby, is something wrong?" He tilted the younger's head up to look into his glassy eyes. "What happened Minnie?"

Jimin just shook his head refusing to answer the male. He tried to look away, but Yoongi's grip on his chin tightened, the older wasn't having it. "Don't be like this, Jimin. I can see that something is wrong, just tell me what's the matter baby."

"Yoongi, it's nothing..."

"Come here, Minnie!" Hoseok interrupted the younger mid-sentence as he returned with bunch of colorful towels and wrapped them all around the makeup artist. "You must be cold sweetie. Look, your hands are freezing!" He brought Jimin's small hands to his mouth and started blowing warm air onto them.

"I'll turn on heating." Yoongi headed to the air conditioning, while Hoseok helped the younger to waddle towards the couch. He was thoroughly wrapped in fluffy towels, with only his face and hands peeking out, so the male could barely move on his own.

"Oh, wait here, I'll make you hot chocolate!"

Not that Jimin could leave even if he wanted, but he still nodded to Hoseok who happily made his way to the kitchen. After just fifteen minutes, Jimin felt much better. Hot chocolate indeed helped, he wasn't freezing anymore and now he had to face his disturbed lovers. The couple let him to take his time to come to senses and warm up, however, it was obvious that they were waiting for Jimin's explanation.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't really thinking when I ran here under the rain. I don't know what's wrong with me. It was so stupid." Jimin mumbled, ashamed of his behavior. He really had no idea why he did it. He wasn't in fucking k-drama and his problems wouldn't get magically solved if he got soaked under the rain just to see his lovers.

"Nothing is wrong with you baby. I'm sure something has happened. You know that you can tell us anything, right?" Hoseok gently caressed Jimin's face as they sat on the sofa, with the model clinging to the younger as if he was glued to him. Yoongi just sat on their opposite, observing the two wordlessly.

Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he thought about what to say. He had never been this conflicted before. Neither Yoongi, nor Hoseok could do anything in that situation. The damage had already been done and there was no way out of it. To be honest, this relationship was bound to end up like this from the beginning. Jimin always knew that. And now, he had to do everything to protect people for whom he wholeheartedly cared.

"Before I met you, I used to admire the connection you two had. I worshiped your relationship because you looked so crazy in love. And then I stumbled upon you in real life and learnt that you indeed share the most beautiful and breathtaking love anyone can dream of. I really wished to find someone who would look at me the way you guys look at each other. I still do..."

Hoseok and Yoongi glanced at one another, confusion evident in their eyes. What was all of that about? Why did Hoseok have bad feeling about it?

"Do you think, I will ever experience something as magical as you two have?" Jimin asked in a small voice.

As Yoongi heard the younger's question, he saw red. The male barely restrained himself from storming to Jimin and hammering it into his head that he didn't fucking need anyone else, that no one was allowed to touch him but Yoongi and Hoseok. Unfortunately, he had no right to do that. Jimin wasn't his boyfriend, unlike Hoseok. Yoongi couldn't be all possessive with the makeup artist no matter how much it angered him that Jimin was already thinking about finding someone else.

"Why are you both silent? D-do you think that I will not... I will never find someone to love me unconditionally?" Jimin asked with a trembling voice after he got no response from the couple. They both looked like they had zoned out.

"Of c-course you will, Minnie." Hoseok told him with assuring smile, ignoring painful pang in his chest. It cost him so much to say this, but he knew Jimin needed to hear it. "You're so amazing. I'm surprised how nobody has snatched you for all this time. Anyone would be the luckiest to... to make you his, to make you happiest." Even if that can't be me...

"I want to feel it so much." Jimin said with a raspy voice and looked at Yoongi who hadn't uttered a word just yet. "I want to feel what it's like to be loved." The younger stood up and wrapped Hoseok's arms around his waist from behind. He led two of them to Yoongi who looked up at them expectantly. "Will you pretend just for one night that you love me? Please, let me experience what it's like to have someone in love with you. Even if it's fake and temporary, let me live this lie."

So many thought and emotions swirling inside Yoongi's head, all gone as soon as those words left Jimin's lips. As if his seducing voice wasn't enough, the younger turned around and captured Hoseok's lips in a sensual kiss. The model didn't seem to mind as he sneaked his hand under Jimin's hoodie and pinched his nipples, knowing well it was the younger's sensitive spot.

Jimin whined in a kiss, lifting one leg up. Hoseok's free hand instantly slid under the male's thigh and he deepened the kiss, reducing the space between their bodies to zero.

"Are you... gonna watch... or you'll join... us?" Jimin asked the older panting, while Hoseok's soft lips went down on his neck.

Before any of two could realize it, Jimin was yanked in a harsh kiss, full of tongues fighting for dominance and lip biting. Yoongi lifted the younger up, like he weighted nothing and Jimin quickly wrapped his legs around the male not breaking the kiss. As he was carried to the bedroom where they had done the same thing many times before, Jimin couldn't help but believe that something was going to be different this time. Their last night together.

It just had to be memorable. No matter what they did, Jimin knew he would never forget it.

"My baby wants to feel loved? Want me to make you feel really good?" Hoseok pushed the younger on the soft bed surface and climbed on top of him, tugging on his hoodie.

"Yes... please~" Jimin moaned as the model started sucking on his exposed flesh. "Both... I want both of you... Inside of me."

"What?" Yoongi froze, didn't expecting that request. To be honest, he really wanted to try double penetration as well, but he hadn't mentioned it because he thought it would be too much. Part of him was excited, but the male couldn't help the worry growing inside of him. He sensed that something was off. Yoongi didn't mind Jimin being needy and clingy, not at all. He would gladly cherish the male and his body and make him experience things he had never felt before. However, he wanted to know what was the matter.

"Fuck me, like there is no tomorrow." Jimin looked right into the older's mesmerizing eyes and stretched his one hand for Yoongi, while another was tangled in Hoseok's hair.

"Oh baby boy, I'll not just fuck you..." The model seductively whispered as he unbuckled Jimin's pants and eyed his prominent bulge with a smirk. "I'll do so much more."

Hoseok was dangerously close to saying that he would make love to the younger. But he was afraid of using such strong terms. Plus, what Yoongi would think? He wouldn't be glad hearing that his future husband wanted to make love to someone else.

After that, three dived to their own small world of pleasure and sin.

Pieces of their clothes were carelessly tossed at the floor, as the males continued to passionately make out. Jimin was the center of attention. Both Yoongi and Hoseok wanted to pleasure him to the extent that he would never forget. None of the two could stand idea that someday Jimin would let another man touch him intimately.

Yoongi left small hickeys along the younger's collarbones, while Hoseok traced Jimin's defined abs with his tongue. He went all the way down to his leaking cock that was standing against the male's stomach.

"Agh~ God!" Jimin moaned when Hoseok firmly pressed his lips against his length and left few butterfly kisses starting from its tip to the base. "Oh my... More!" He thrusted up his hips for more friction, but pair of strong hands, pinned him to the bed.

"You don't make rules here baby." Yoongi growled, his eyes hungrily roaming all over the male's sculptured body. Yoongi had never admired anyone besides Hoseok. His Hobi was literal perfection in his eyes and everything about him was flawless for Yoongi, but Jimin... He sometimes made him feel like a cheater. Yoongi could get lost in his body with no care in the world. His thick thighs, plump lips, toned abs and that fucking fat ass, in which Yoongi didn't mind to be buried for hours, became his little addiction, that he had no idea how he was supposed to let go.

That was what confused Yoongi the most. He loved Hoseok more than anyone in the world, but he also didn't know how to live without Park Jimin.

"Gotta prep you real good this time, so your greedy ass can take two dicks at the same time." Hoseok pulled the younger on top of him as he laid down on the bed. He positioned Jimin's clenching hole above his face and licked his rim, teasing the male.

"Baby, are you sure about it?" Yoongi scooted closer to Jimin, who had his eyes closed while Hoseok was eating him out. Small moans were continuously leaving his lips. The older straddled his boyfriend and cupped Jimin's face who could barely recognize his presence as pleasurable vibrations shoot through his spine.

"Jimin, it'll hurt a lot. Do you really want to do it?" Yoongi asked with worry laced in his voice. By the dazed look he received from the younger, he knew Jimin was deep into it. The male just wordlessly nodded and took one of Yoongi's hands in his mouth and wrapped his plump lips around all four digits, shamelessly moaning like a good slut. His warm tongue swirled around the male's long fingers as he sucked on them and thoroughly coated with saliva.

"I'll be fine, I promise." He smiled and led Yoongi's hand down to his ass. The male hesitantly thrusted one finger inside his hole and started fucking him alongside with Hoseok's tongue. "Fuck~ Oh God!!!" Jimin's head flew back and raw moans erupted from his throat. "Don't stop!"

"Like I was going to." Yoongi yanked him in a sloppy kiss by nape and shoved all of his fingers inside of the male without warning. A pained gasp escaped the younger but he quickly got adjusted to the stretch and starting bouncing up and down, using Hoseok's chest as a leverage.

"I'm close..." He whined just few minutes later as the orgasm started building up in his abdomen. However, unlike his expectations, none of his lovers slowed down and soon his body convulsed with indescribable pleasure as he came all over their chests.

"Fuck you're so hot." Hoseok giggled, after Yoongi helped the male to get off the model and pulled him to sit on his lap.

Jimin beamed at Yoongi with satisfied smile as he let the older male to devour his hot cavern. While the two were busy with each other, Hoseok approached Jimin from behind and left few distracting kisses on his shoulder blade while his hand pumped the younger back to full hardness. Jimin in response, started grinding on their cocks.

The three were covered with sweat and Jimin's sticky substance. Hoseok forcefully broke their kiss and tilted Jimin's head to the side to coat his lips with his own cum.

"Now, keep going." He requested with sinister tone and watched the two crash their lips back together.

Yoongi gave a firm squeeze to the younger's butt and lifted him up, aligning his cock at Jimin's entrance. "Are you sure, lovely?" Hoseok asked one more time just to make sure the male wouldn't regret it later.

"Yes! I want you two... now."

Hoseok looked at his fiance, who reassuringly nodded at him and the model finally gave in his wild fantasies. Oh, how many times he had wished to do this with Jimin before... He was determined to be as gentle as possible and make Jimin lose himself in sheer pleasure.

The two pushed inside simultaneously, stretching the male to the max. Jimin's mouth parted in a soundless scream. His insides burnt, he felt like his ass was gonna tear any moment now and he just wanted this pain to end. He didn't notice when he dug his nails in Yoongi's shoulders.

"It's okay baby. It'll feel better soon." Hoseok whispered to him nibbling on his earlobe. Jimin loosened his grip on Yoongi and rested his back on the model's chest as a blind pain slowly started fading away.

"I'm fine. You can move."

The couple didn't need to be told twice. Jimin moaned as both of them thrusted into him. Tears of pleasure cascaded down his puffy cheeks as his lovers moved in a perfect sync. Jimin was losing his mind with every powerful thrust. He had never experienced so much pleasure in mixture with pain before. His high pitched moans echoed in a bedroom like a symphony.

Hoseok and Yoongi's lips were constantly attached to his skin, showering him with small bites and kisses. Jimin's one hand was firmly fisting Yoongi's blonde locks, while another was entangled in the model's pink hair.

"Oh god~ Yeees... Aaaah~" Jimin's mind went blank as the two finally hit his prostate. "Fuck me!... Harder!" He demanded, pushing his ass down on two cocks, deepening their thrusts even further and eagerly bouncing on top of them.

"Fuck, you're so tight baby~" Hoseok painfully bit down on Jimin's shoulder, barely bearing with overstimulation. He couldn't take it any longer, his throbbing erection was begging for release. His stomach twisted in pure bliss as he cummed deep inside Jimin. That was the best orgasm in his life so far.

His fiance also gave in a moment later and had his release, coating the male's inner walls with his seed, instantly causing the younger to reach his high as well.

The only thing that could be heard for next few minutes was their heavy panting. Hoseok and Yoongi slowly pulled out of the younger, and three of them lifelessly slump onto the mattress. Jimin's lips slowly stretched in a smile at how amazing his lovers made him feel. It was the most tremendous night in his life. He would definitely never forget it, even if he tried.

"Thank you." He told his half-asleep lovers, who snuggled closer to him. Hoseok put his head on the male's shoulder and Yoongi kissed his cheek, hugging them both.

"No, thank you, Jiminie. You're the best thing that has ever happened to us." Yoongi told him fondly and fell asleep immediately after that. Jimin chuckled when Hoseok started softly snorting too.

"Aish, aren't I supposed to be the most tired here?" He whispered to himself, pecking first Hoseok's head and then Yoongi's. "I promise, I'll never forget you. Thank you for making me the happiest I've ever been..."

💫 💫 💫

A/N: *crying emoji*
I'm such an emo for Yoonminseok :(

I haven't written smut for a while. Hope it was bearable. At least I tried my best though🤷‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.5K 26
[Angst] Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin are poly relationship. Jimin is their babyboy which they really spoiled. One day Jimin get into a fight at school an...
404K 18.5K 113
completed β–Έ . can't lose what you never had, can't keep what's not yours, and can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay. . started; march...
8.5K 544 13
This story is about toxic relationship between cold person and sassy person. At first Yoongi fell in love with Hoseok but soon it's fade away. But w...
Vendetta By sco

Fanfiction

17.5K 746 18
SOPE FF Jung Hoseok is a police officer paid to find details about a gangster named Min Yoongi. The Police keep an eye on what Hoseok does, but to th...