woodlot | Bts

By vclnilla

Definition of woodlot : a restricted area of woodland ︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. " Minjis original plan was to deliver ite... More

intro。・:*˚:✧。
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51: Yoongis Ending
Chapter 51.5: Yoongi's ending
chapter 52: Jungkooks ending
chapter 52.5 :Jungkook's ending
chapter 53: Taehyungs ending
chapter 53.5: Taehyungs ending
chapter 54: Namjoons ending
chapter 55: jimins endings
chapter 56: Hoseoks ending
chapter 57: Seokjins ending

chapter 19

913 57 31
By vclnilla

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

The sound of crickets filled the air as Jimin started at Minji with a look she couldn't make out.

It made her a little uncomfortable. Not only was he staring into her soul but she was also naked and he was a total stranger, not to mention the things she heard from the men before...

Not helping.

"What do you mean?" Minji whispered out, covering herself.

She was scared if she would make too much noise like before, yoongi would come out and cause hell. Something she didn't want. Even if Jimin was being a creep, she rather he goes in silence than cause a problem.

"Huh?" Jimin let out as he finally blinked. "Oh," He hummed. "You'll know... when you see it. Just wait."

Minji slowly blinked, looking away embarrassed.

"What? Don't pretend to be innocent," Jimin rolled his eyes. He made to the rock where laid all minjis things.

He started playing with the different soaps, smelling them, making a face and then putting them back.

"These smell too much like him," Jimin said in a low tone, slowly turning to minji with a small glare.

"Well..  they are his so... could you leave? I'm trying to bathe and get to bed..." minji made sure not to look him in the eyes. He was too attractive yet scary. Not a good mix in her opinion.

"Leave? I just got here. Don't you want to hang out for a while?" Jimin asked in a mocking tone before slowly swimming towards her. He was then in front of her, trying his best to make her look in his eyes. Why wouldn't she? Why was she not looking at him? Was she scared?

"What are you," Jimin asked in a blunt tone. It made minji give a small flinch. Which in return, made jimin amused.

She was so cute when she was scared.

"That's a little rude to ask..." minji said and look above her, trying to see if yoongi was near, even a shadow would be nice.

"Stop looking for him. God..."

"Why don't you like yoongi? He's nice..." minji asked. She finally managed to look him in the eyes. It pissed him off a little bit. How could she look him in the eyes when talking about another man but not regularly?

Jimin scoffed.

"Cause I'm better than him. He doesn't like me because of that so naturally, I don't like him,"

"Yoongi isn't like that... he doesn't get jealous..." minji defended.

"Please, yoongi? Are we talking about the same person? Listen, sweets, you've been gone for too long to know anything. Yoongis has been off his rockers since he's been a kid. I would know cause I would have to deal with it. Now that his "friend" is back, it's worse."

Minji was confused... yoongis has always been so sweet... what did Jimin mean? Yes, she's been gone a long time but if he wasn't the same yoongi she knew, why was he here taking care of her as he did as a child when she knew him?

"Yoongi-"

"I don't want to hear about it anymore. As I said, he pissed me off. I don't want you to start pissing me off. You're too pretty for that." Jimin was now so close that with one wrong move they would have their faces against each other.

"In the meantime, you need to pay me back. I already did what I did on my own so now you need to do your part." Jimin's hands were on minjis shoulders, a tight grip on them.

"Jimin-"

"Shut up!" Jimin glared. His grip got tighter, making minji more scared than before. What was he going to do?

The hands that were once covering minji, were now trying to push him away. She thought about screaming for yoongi but something in her didn't let her. Was it fear? Was the fear Jimin casting on her the reason she couldn't call for help?

Jimin looked down at the hands-on his chest... what was this feeling?

The warmish, smaller hands, against his beating heart... why was he feeling so weak...

"What are you doing..." Jimin asked as he felt his heart start to beat a little faster.

"W-what? Getting off. Please!" Minji managed to speak, well more like a squeak.

"Did you do something to my heart?" Jimin asked, ignoring minjis's pleases. His grip started to loosen. Still tight but not as it was before.

"No! Please go!" Minji struggled more and Jimin got even closer. If that was even possible.

Her legs could feel the rough scales of his fin, the feeling was not pleasant to her. But for him, he felt like he was on cloud nine.

Why were her simple touches affecting him so much? She had to have done something to him... there was no way Jimin would be feeling like this if she didn't do anything. Right?
Yea of course... this morning, his feelings were the total opposite of now. So why?

"Minji...I'm going to do something to get this feeling out of my chest, it's the only way I can think of. This is your fault. Remember that," Jimin lowly stated.

Minji started to struggle more, fearing the worse.

Minji thought her agony was over when she didn't feel jimins tight grip on her shoulders but the same agony came back when she felt his cold hands on her face. Holding it in place as he came closer and closer until his lips were on hers.

Minji was in shock, eyes wide.
Her hands stayed on his chest, with no strength to give any more pushes towards him.

She didn't move until he finally backed away from her face. It wasn't where she wanted him, she wanted him on the other side of the pond at least but this was a start?

"Minji, it's not working. It's making it worse... what did you do?" Jimin asked. Glaring into her eyes.

"Jimin- Jimin I didn't do anything. Please-" her words cut off once again with Jimin forcing his lips on hers.

This time longer and harder than the last.

It wasn't long until Jimin started to realizing minji wasn't kissing him back. He pulled back, face full with an offended expression.

"I-" Jimin wasn't able to finish due to the sound of yoongi walking toward the window.

With a quick kiss, Jimin splashed back into the water.

"Minji! Come on! I'm getting worried!" Yoongi called down, looking for minji in the night.

"C-coming yoongi!" Minji called back, quickly to see if Jimin was still around, thankfully, he seemed to be long gone.

Good. She didn't want to be harassed anymore.

Getting dried and dressed quickly and picking up all the things she had on the rock, she sprinted up the tall stairs and into the warm house.

"Hi," she gets out a nervous giggle.

Yoongi smiled a little before taking her old clothes, towel, and basket.
"Hi.. was your bath nice? You took a while," yoongi said before walking away, minji following.

"Uh... Yes! Just a little cold!" Minji lied and gave a fake smile. Yoongi wasn't looking so he wouldn't know, well she thought he wouldn't. He's pretty smart.

Yoongi hummed and turned around to face her after he set everything down where it belonged.

"Tea?" Yoongi asked quietly. Walking back to the small kitchen, minji still follows close behind.

"Please," minji said in the same volume and tone as yoongi.

Yoongi was quick with pouring the tea into a small cup and leading her to his chair by a window.

She sat down, getting handed the tea.

"Thank you," minji said with a smile. A real one this time.

Yoongi smiled back and patted her head gently as she took a sip of the tea.

Yoongi sighed in front of minji on the floor, making minji look at him.

"Yoongi, don't sit on the floor, here sit-" as minji was about to get up, yoongi pushed her back down, gently, and moved where he could lay his head on her lap.

Minji placed the cup down on the small table by the chair and her hands went to his hair.

Yoongi let out a content hum and rubbed his face on her thighs.

Minji continued to run her hands through his hair, making sure to not touch his ears. She remembers when they would get into small fights over her touching his ears due to him being sensitive there.

"I missed you..." yoongi says, almost whining.

"I missed you too," minji said with a small smile.

"No you didnt," this time, it wasn't a whine and more of a growl.

Minji stopped moving her hands and sat there in shock.

"Yes. I did. Why would you think I didnt?" She asked. A little offended that yoongi would even say that.

"Then why has it taken you so long to come back? Huh?" Yoongi grumbled as he grabbed minjis hands, putting it back on his head, making her go back to petting him.

"Yoongi..." minji said in a tone you would hear a parent speak to their child. "I've been busy... I didn't have time to drop everything to come here... I sent letters all the time, hoping you would get them..."

"What letters?" Yoongi shot up, looking at minji with confusion and sadness.

"I sent letters to grandma all the time... we talked all the time.. did you not get them?" Minji was now concerned.

"Oh. Minji... I haven't been... at mom's since you left. I didn't know you were sending letters..." yoongi said, now understanding. He was still upset over not getting to read them but he knows now.

He laid his head back down, asking for her to continue playing with his hair.

She did continue but was still confused.

"Why did you leave? Yoongi..."

"You weren't there so there wasn't a reason. Today was my first day back. It was only because of you too." Yoongi said, a little too nonchalant for minjis liking.

"You-"

"Minji... please... it's okay... there's no reason to worry. I was fine. Plus I met Hoseok, the guy from earlier so it wasn't that bad..." yoongi rubbed her thighs more with his face.

"I still missed you so much... it hurts. But you're here now. So it's better." Stated in a whiny voice. Yoongi then got to his knees and hugged her at her waist, shoving his face in her stomach this time.

All minji could let out was a hum and continued to play with his soft, black hair.

They stayed there for a while, so long that minjis tea was now cold.

Yoongi didn't want to but he got up, taking minjis hand and leading her to the bed.

"Let's sleep. It's been a long day..." yoongi said, he sounded so exhausted that minji felt bad.

"Tell me about it..." minji rolled her eyes and whispered to herself, thinking of all that happened today. She just hopes it won't be the same tomorrow. Now thinking about it... she was concerned about what Jimin was talking about... what did he do... besides attacking her while she was naked and trying to take a bath.

Yoongi helped minji to bed, covering her in the heavy, warm blanket.

He quickly walked around the house, blowing out any light source around. minji watched him with tired eyes.

Yoongi then, basically jumped into bed. It scared minji how quick he was to slip under the covers. It made her giggle a little bit.

Yoongi swiftly pulled minji into his chest with a sigh and a smile.

"Yoongi," minji giggled and wrapped her arms around him as he did her.

"I like this... it feels nice," yoongi whined and shoved his face into her neck.

Minji felt goosebumps form due to his breath on her neck.

"Goodnight," minji whispered, eyes slowly closing.

In response, yoongi squeezed her.

Both fell asleep to the sound of each others breathing and the crickets outside.
︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

Oh wow.
Minjis getting a little something from both jimin and yoongi??!!?

Hope you enjoyed this lol
I'll try to update next weekend if I'm not doing anything
Thanks for all the comments and votes, they make me happy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 178 3
Where a woman had survived a crashed airplane accident and trapped in an unknown island that was originally the haven of sirens. [𝐎𝐓𝟕] ⚠️ 𝙄 𝙙𝙤�...
56.8K 1.9K 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
121K 5.3K 35
It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Trust me you gonna find extraordinary stor...
29.3K 1.8K 23
❝ Why do you always carry around that stupid thing? You're an adult now, let it go. ❞ ❝ I can't. ❞ Plot idea credit to: @kookieshabibi v "Wherein Jun...