Witchy World's Lost Alpha

By Hunniebahm

Hunnie Inzotta. A spunky, and beautiful Dark Witch, whom's also a nurse in the human realm, stumbles upon a... More

Chapter 1. Fuzzy Stalker
Nurse Hunnie
Wolfy
Mine!
Bath Time Baby
My Mate
Night off
Responsibilities and Snacks
Forever, your company
Chapter 10. Ascension
Going to hell!
Please let it be
Eduardo
Sticky Situation
What Else Can You Do?
Beast or Man?
My King
Submitted to You, Boy Love
Betrayals
Chapter 20: Betrayals Part Two
Survival vs Depression
Curse you!
YOU REJECT ME?!
I've Got Something For You
Why am I like this!
Demons
Lets fight
Lets Fight (Part two)
Ghosts
Chapter 30: Demons Bite
What a Whore!
I'll show you alright!
Why does it hurt
You die first!
Can't resist
Addiction
Bastard!
All yours
How could this be my mate?
Chapter 40: Are You Ready?
Trixs
New and Improved Litte Witch
Little Witch, Little Witch, let Me In!
Questionably Appropriate
Tensions; Get to Know Me
Innocence
First They're Sweet
Finally Mated
Demon
Chaptet 50. But wait! There's more
Plotting
PIG!
Spell trapped
WHERE'S MY WOMAN!
I'll Kill Them All
Dark wedding
Terror (part one)
Terror (part two)
Whos your mate?
Chaoter 60. Your son is inside the Dome!!
I'll kill them all. I swear!
Demon-Wolf Mate
Ye too, shall pay!
Do what we like
Do what we like (Part two)
My Toro
No Survivors!
Let Us Feast
Hacker
Chapter 70. A Given Reason
Comfort Me
Losing It
Drogas
Shopping? Why?
Deceit
The Queen has Arrived
Two?
Unfortunate
Rawr
Chapter 80. Truth Hurts
Ache
Accept, or Die
Shattered
The Queens
Protect You Pretty
This is What you Want
The Chosen One
He Can Have Fun, and So Can You
There's No Love
Chapter 90. You scared yet?
No other choice
All Hope is Lost
You've Left Me No Other Option
I Like it Here
I Want My Mate!
Entanglement
Monstress
Innocent Truce
Three Plus One
Chapter 100. Fate:Girl Love
Glory
Lovable
Forever, Just You
Stay Calm
High Times
Come to Your Senses
Havoc Wreck
GO TO HELL!
Can You Really
Chapter 110. The Gates Are Open
Terrible Shiver
No One's Home
Epilogue

This Life

80 1 0
By Hunniebahm

Hunnie

Anna shakes me awake inside a forest. My eyes widen and I look around after hearing a horrid roar. The ringing in my ears gone and my eyes still felt like they had dry wall debris and stones in it from the broken walls inside the castle. Everytime I blinked it felt like sand was in my eyes and my chin was on fire. It was definitely broken.

Shit! Kris!

I look around again and rushed to Anna's side. "We have to go now Hunnie! He's wants to kill you!" she speaks roughly and I jump on her back. 

Does he really want to kill me...

The roaring becomes louder and closer before she takes off running through the forest and what seemed to be through the streets of The Kingdom. The scent of many different herbs for potions fills my nose and different chatters as we breeze by. Then, I begin to hear yelling and screaming in the distance behind us.

Anna jumps into the air, all the organs and my intestines in my stomach lifts up and drops back down abruptly and we land painfully inside the realm and right in front of the gates.

She hurries and lifts my coughing pained body from the ground just as I see Kris jumping through the realm, appearing right behind her.

"I'm so sorry...I'll fix you later!" She hisses picking me up and chucking me away yards above her head.

My vision takes in the  blue sky first, but as I'm falling down, my head turns to see the small wooden bridge that leads to the castle's double doors gets larger and larger and I close my eyes, preparing to land harshly.

Cold arms are felt around my side, catching me. They run so quick into the castle, the noises of Anna and Kris are no longer heard. I whimper from shock, looking around to see an empty main hall. 

Trying to get out of their arms and run to Anna, Tommi comes into my view.

He lowers me to the ground, helping me balance and he runs up to the double doors, it opens automatically then Anna comes rolling, almost knocking Tommi to the ground. He helps her up and Kris's body comes flying into the view of the door and they both turn around and kick him before the doors slides closed

.

"He wouldn't be stupid enough to fight with our guards Hunnie, don't worry." Anna dusts her clothes off and comes running up to me. 

"Are you alright! Where do you hurt! Come on sit.." Both Tommi and Anna drag me to a red chaise sofa near the corner of the front doors.

I tilted my head and opened my mouth, welcoming the hand Anna bites into and the sun shining through the windows behind us. Anna's clothing were torn in huge slashes and bloodied all over, but there were no cuts or bruises to even prove that she'd even been hurt.

"Hunnie I'm so sorry, I..I never th-thought he would-"

"WHY!" I yelled after swallowing all the metallic contents. 

"HOW could HE!!

How could he attack me!!

Why!!" I sobbed.

My mind races, grasping the events that just unfolded. 

Kris attacked me!

B-But...But...he's my mate too...

A few armored guards are heard running down the halls from the south side of the main lobby. Their shingle and clanks fill my ears and heart as I begin to slightly hear commotion from outside the castle. Then they are seen all running outside as I now hear Kris's monstrous voice when the doors open up. I stand up, hearing him yell for me to come out and I begin to sob uncontrollably. He really does want to kill me!

What have I done!

"Come one Hunnie. Let's go up to my room. You are safe here, he couldn't enter if he wanted to, he must be invited in." Anna says and we are all escorted down to her room. 

Anna's and Tommi holds me up by my arms, my legs practically hovering above the ground. My body aching in so much pain. This couldn't be right...

Something must be wrong with Kris, how could he want to attack me after everything we've been through? HE was the one fighting Bahm for treating ME the way he was! So what has happened to him!

Anna's room doors open up and I feel my eyelids become heavy. The room around me becomes black and heavy as I hear Anna calling out my name.

---------------------

"Do you think they still have a connection?"

"There's no telling, but the way Kris attacked her...I wouldn't be so sure.

"Does that mean he's dead?"

Silence is heard and then a hand caresses my forehead. My eyes flutter open to see Tommi and Anna peering over me. I sit up sluggishly with their help. I heard everything they said. I couldn't deny that my soul felt disconnected from Bahm. My body didn't seem as warm as it used to be.

That would also explain the behavior of Kris. Why he so violently attacked me...

His connection to Bahm might've faded too and it hurt me in my heart. 

Have I killed Bahm by sending him to Hell...and left poor Kris all alone...

What kind of mate am I in this life? I've rejected myself by sending him somewhere out of this world. and made my second mate hate me for it. He's somewhere where I can never even see him, even if I wanted to visit.

Many ideas of how I would be able to communicate with him in hell comes across my mind as I showered. A Seance, Ouija board, even a demon summoning spell...but remembering he didn't only go down there for me, but to serve his time of punishment, made me recant it all. I already missed him.

Kris attacking me scared my soul half to death. I really wanted Bahm to be here, I wanted his protection.

Kris would of never reacted that way if Bahm was here.

Anna and her people were here to protect me too, but I...

I really missed Bahm.

Crying myself to sleep, I found Anna's room empty after I got out of the shower. I laid in the bed with my towel still around my chest and drifted off to sleep. I wished I could sleep and wake up to Bahm some how, telling me he's found a way to come back to me earlier, but I only filled my head with nonsense and impossibilities.

I slept the whole day in Anna's room, only to wake up in the morning and falling back asleep when I noticed Anna was still asleep as well. By the time I had woken, it was night time.

"Hey sweetie."

"I made you some honey and turmeric tea. I figured you might need it." Anna says softly and concerned. 

I nod my head, letting my tears flow freely from yesterdays remembrance. I couldn't forget the look of Kris's scary Lycan face, growling and showing all of his slimey, grey, canines so close to my face. To think that I almost lost my life by his hands yesterday really made me break down.

Anna's hands are felt around my shoulder as I take small sips of the hot tea. I cry and cry, forcing myself to drink and listening to Anna apologize over and over in my ears. I cried so much I ended up falling asleep.

It's only been a few days since I lost my mate, and I was starting to feel sick already.

Bahm I am sorry, I really hope we can meet again in this life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255 30 12
"Shit" I swore holding my nose, it seemed broken and the effect of our collision drew some blood. "Gosh, I'm so sorry" a soft feminine voice apologiz...
1.3M 37.8K 49
Katarina Night has been alive since the Salem Witch Trials in 1692. Surprise Surprise, she's a witch. Since her mother was caught and burnt alive for...
1.6M 2 1
PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!!!------------- ------------------------------------------------- ebook and paperback! ILY ALL !!💞💞💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 "Is the big...
150 20 10
TW: Mature Content Strong Language Abuse Violence BDSM ___________ Bailey (a broken witch) lived a great life with a loving family and great frien...