Destined To Be Together

By shearthara

A love story of two stangers.. Fall in love by a misunderstanding... A simple girl Lee Jisoo was going back t... More

Misunderstanding
First meet
first meet 2
Unveiling truth
Unavailing truth 02
Real truth
party
part 08
Part 09
Escape...
Did they fall in love??
part 12
Past
Ignore
Jealousy
Attraction
Taehyung's insecurity
Restless
Life is in threat
Fire
Realisation
Tzuyu's Plan
Heartbreaking
Tzuyu's Plan Revealed
Repentance
Something happened
Shocked
kidnapped
Bonus Part
Rescue
Why you did this to me?
Taking back home
Guests
Will He Listen To Me
Our Paths Are Different
Separation
Korea
Home
Destiny
Confession
Who's Marriage
Who Is He
Plan
Confession
Wedding
Ending
Bonus πŸ”žβš οΈ
New Story Alert..

What Will Do

415 27 21
By shearthara

A/n:Jisoo had enough.... Her heart already broken... Seeing all these she can't tolerates more... She left.... Seeing her Taehyung also go behind her.... She starts crying.... Seeing her that state Taehyung regret for his work....

Taehyung : What happened why you left dinning area without having breakfast??? Are you crying??  (Jisoo tries to calm herself... Not to show Taehyung that she was crying)

Jisoo : Am not crying... Also why you followed me... Just go to Jennie and see if she eating properly... Why you are concerning for me??? (Taehyung smirks)

Taehyung : Ohhh... Really...  Looking like someone is jealous 😏😏😏 So jealousy wifey....

Jisoo : Jealous!!!  Am not jealous.... Am telling you the fact... You love Jennie so much... Then why are you here just go to her...😒😫

Taehyung : Are you sure??? Am going then...

Jisoo : Go go... Am not interest in you.. Go to that girl which you love....(tries her best to not cry.... Taehyung shows that he is leaving but come back and hug Jisoo from back....) leave me... Why are you still here... Just go 😤😣😣

Taehyung : Well Jealousy is really bad for health wifey....

Jisoo : Am not jealous... 😤😤😤 Why I would be jealous???

Taehyung : (shake is head on disbelieve that how stubborn Jisoo is) You are jealous because you love me... Understand 😤😤

Jisoo : I don’t love you 😤😤

Taehyung : You love me... Accept it...

Jisoo : No... I don’t love you...

Taehyung: You love me...

Jisoo : No... I don’t love you...

Taehyung : You love me...

Jisoo : I don’t love you...

Taehyung :(hits a plan)  You don’t love me...😏😏

Jisoo :I love you....(realise what she said😮😮😮 Taehyung's  smirk is still on his face.... He starts coming closer to her... She starts moving back.. Until she touched wall)

Taehyung : I know you love me.. But I want to hear this three words from you....(deep voice 🤯🤯🤯....)

A/n: Jisoo's mind blank hearing his deep voice... She didn’t realise he come more closer that there is no space Between them and... As usual... Taehyung do his move... Kissed her.... The kiss become passionate soon... They kiss each other like there is no tomorrow.... On the other hand Jisoo's fiance has come.... Rose and Lisa goes to call Jisoo... And they found Jennie on stairs....

Jennie : Why you guys running???

Rose: Well Jisoo unnie's fiancee has come.... Aunt asked us to call her...

Jennie : Ohhh really... Do you guys saw him?? How is he?? Handsome???

Rose: Yeah... He is quite handsome...

Lisa: But not more than my oppa😤😤😤(lisa goes upstairs)

Jennie : What happen to her???🧐🧐

Rose: She is not happy for unnie's marriage...

Jennie :🙁🙁 Why???

Rose: She ship unnie with Tae oppa... 😕😕😕 She wants them to get married.... But unnie's fiancee and all makes her upset...

Jennie : Tae & Jisoo.... 🤔🤔 well they look awesome together... But if they have some feeling for each other they should tell us cause Jisoo marriage is fixed if they love each other they should call off this marriage... But they are doing nothing....

Rose: After what happened today I guess He is interested in you..😏😏(jennie blushes...)

Lisa: Rosie pabo.... Do you want come or just keep talking...

Jennie : Rosie... You go... Let me see Jisoo's Mr.perfect....

Lisa: My oppa is Mr. Perfect for Jisoo unnie... Nobody gonna understand that.... This old people.... They don't live but their stupid promises made our life hell...😫😩(she whispers)

Rose: Lisa.... What you going to wear at Jisoo unnie's wedding???

Lisa: Why you are so excited???  Much time left to think about it... But I really hope this marriage gets cancelled...

Rose: You are being so mean... Lily... What if Jisoo unnie's happiness lies work that oppa... Then??? Aren’t you becoming selfish that moment 😒😒

Lisa: I didn’t thinking in that way😫😫 I hope... She gets married with the one she loves and deserves...

Jennie : Rosie & Lily......(she shouted and they turned... She is coming towards them while running) He is too handsome... 😍😍😍

Rose: Why you came so early??

Jennie : Aunt asked to call Jisoo on terence... He is waiting there...

Lisa: Let's go... We all called her out... (They reached at Jisoo's room)

Rose: Unnie.... Are you there??? Unnie Aunt is calling you... You would be is here...😁😁( She knock on the door )

Jennie : Its lock that means she is inside... (Here our vsoo is still busy in kissing inside the room..... Thank god... The door is locked😆😁)

Rose: Unnie... Come fast... You know he is really handsome... You guys will look good together...(And of course Tae hears that and bite Jisoo's lower lip... Hugs her more tightly...)

Lisa: But not more than my oppa...😒😒 She looks good only with my oppa...😑😌( This time Tae breaks the kiss)

Taehyung : My sister is right....(whispers to Jisoo... She slightly slap him on his chest... He saw Jisoo's lip is bleeding... He again starts kissing😑😑😑)

Author : Tae... My brother... Pls stop....🙏🙏 Why are you so thirsty???  I don’t think you are the same Taehyung that I know... 😒😪😪🤕

Taehyung : It's because of you... Miss author.... You made me thirsty for her.. If you made us confess in Canada then we have become 3 from 2...😉😉

Author : Ohhh god.... So far you went... Come back from your lala world and stop her marriage first... Otherwise your wife will become other person's wife in front of you... 😴😴😴

Taehyung : Shut up you author... Go to the hell... Let me taste my sweet...

Authorised :uffff🙄😒😬 sorry for intruption.... Continue the story 😅😅😐😑

Lisa: Unnie!!!!!  Are you sleeping or died??? (At this moment Jisoo pushes Taehyung away as she looses her breath.... Good move Jisoo😉😅😆)

Jennie : Maybee she is in washroom... Let's go.... (They left and going downstairs... There they found Tae's mom)

Tmom: Why you guys are here??? All others are searching for you guys...

Jenchaelisa: Yeah yeah... We are going there...

Tmom: Where is Jisoo?? I have to found her.... (She reached at Jisoo's room)  Jisoo dear are you inside???

Jisoo : (gets panicked...)  Yes am here...

Tmom: Can you open the door and come outside... We are waiting for you... (Taehyung said Jisoo to open the door... But she refused... So Taehyung opens the door...)

Taehyung : Mom...

Tmom: Tae what are you doing here???

Taehyung : Well mom ever since Jisoo heard about her marriage... She is very nervous... So I came here to comfort her... Right Jisoo 😉😏😏

Tmom: You did right... Now Jisoo come fast... He is waiting for you... Tae you go also her... Since she is nervous...

Taehyung : Well if you don’t say me that still I would go with her teach that m*f a lesson..😒😒(he whispers... But didn’t hear anyone) Ok mom as you say... Jisoo can you pls wait for me outside terence... I have something discuss with mom...

Jisoo : Ok...🙂🙂(she left)

Tmom: What you want to say??

Taehyung : Mom... Well... I want to tell you that... I have been stayed away far from you... So I want you guys move to Canada with me...

Tmom: But Tae... How we can leave them??? You come back here...

Taehyung : I can't mom... My business and all things are settled over there... It will be very difficult for me... Also you can come here whenever you guys want... I will talk to Lisa's principle tomorrow..

Tmom: But Tae Jisoo marriage is near...

Taehyung : We will go after solve this problem.... Also how can I go before her marriage 😕😕

Tmom: problem???

Taehyung : Nothing mom...

A/n:Lisa heard all of thier conversation... She felt very hurt thinking about leaving this house...

Lisa's pov: I have to leave this house😔😔 I never thought that... How can I leave without Jisoo unnie, rose, jennie unnie,aunt... And.... (This thought breaks her heart) And kookie...😟 Since I have not much days so I will behave good with all of them...(she left... She is so sad that isn’t unnoticed by our bunny 😉)

Jk: Hey!!!! What's happened???  Whom rejected you again😆😆😆

Lisa: Nothing.... Sorry....

Jk: Sorry!!?? Am I dreaming or something 🧐😯😮😮 Miss lisa apologising me... But why??

Lisa: Nothing... 😔😟

Jk: Hey....😕😕😕🙁 Won't you go to school??

Lisa: Yeah am going....

Jk:😃😃 Ok then....

Lisa's pov : I have to go to school... Since I have a few days here.... I have to rectify my mistake before I leave😔😔😔 Specially for Kookie...(she gets ready and rose also come and gets ready for school... But also found something fishy as Lisa seems sad and inattentive...)

Rose: Lisa are you ok??? (Lisa didn’t paid any heed) Lisa!!!!

Lisa: Ahhhh... Yes.... What happened??

Rose: That's should asked by me... What happened to you???

Lisa: No... Nothing.... It just I have an exam today... But I didn’t prepared anything....

Rose: Why are you worried then?? You have Jk... He will certainly help you...( Lisa and Jk are is same class but Rose in other one)

Lisa: How long I should be dependent on him... When I leave this place I have to live without him....

Rose: What did you said??

Lisa: Nothing.. Let's go.... (Rose goes downstairs but Lisa lag behind... All time they goes down together)

Rose: Hey Jung.... What happens to her??? She is seems sad... Did you have done something to her🤨😤😤

Jk: Why I would do something!!!!  Let me see.... Lisa monkey... Come down fast we are getting late😁😁😁

Rose: Jungkook 😤😤(but lisa didn’t give any reaction) she didn’t shout back.... Really something happens to her... Am damn sure...( Jk goes upstairs and hold Lisa's bag from behind)

Lisa: What are you doing???

Jk: You are walking like a tortoise... I don’t want to be late today.... Let's go....

A/n: They go to school but all they way Lisa is silent... That made other two more sus... They goes their own classroom... After a period over Lisa goes outside the classroom... Jk about to follow her but his friend bambam and his enemy like friend Hanbin come....Jk doesn’t like Hanbin cause he is a playboy also he has a feeling for Lisa... Jk thought Lisa goes to Rose...

Bam: Hey.... Bro... Why are you pissed off....

Jk: Nothing bro... Just...😑😑

Hanbin: Where is Lisa??  Didn’t she come today??

Jk: No... She didn’t come.. She wasn’t feeling well so she stayed at home...

Hanbin: What!!! Why she didn’t told me?? I should go to meet her...(suddenly Hanbin's friends call him and he left... After that Lisa come back)

Bam: Heyy Lisa... You are here... Then Jk why you said to Hun that she Isn't come...😕😕

Jk: Cause she isn’t feeling well and if I tell him she is here then he will make her more sick...

Bam: That's true 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ok guys am going.... ( lisa takes her bag and left the school... Jk thought she is going with Rose...  That's all kept happening in school... Let's go to vsoo who was standing out of terrence)

A/n: Taehyung goes to Jisoo after finishing his discussion with his mom... He found Jisoo lil bit happy....

Tae: What happened???  Why are you happy???  Is he too handsome?? 😑🧐🤨

Jisoo : No... I guess he also Don't want to do this marriage...  He also love someone else.... 😁😁😁

Taehyung : What how do you know??

Jisoo : When I came here... I hear him to saying.....

Flashbacks......

????: Pls.... You know I can't do this marriage... Then why are you saying all this... You have to come to stop this marriage... Otherwise I can't... You are my proof... Don't worry about our moms... I will tell them... Love you soo much..... Yeah.... You are soo good....

Jisoo : So What do you think??? 😉😉

Taehyung : That's means we don’t have to do any troubles.... (That moment Jin call)

Jin: Where are you guys??? Aren’t you guys save me??

Taehyung : Hyung... I said I will help you... But first I need to teach a lesson to that bastard who is trying to snatch my Jisoo from me...😒😒(Jisoo slaps him) Ok bye hyung... (They enter the terence) So you are the one who gonna marry her.... But for you kind information she is my wife....🧐(the man is back facing them as soon as he hears their voice he move back)

A/n: Now we move towards school Again....😁😁😁 Jk was looking for Lisa but she isn’t in classroom so he thought she returns home with Rose... So he also left... When he back home he found Rose alone...

Jk: Hey... Rose where is Lisa??

Rose: How can I know she was with you!!!

Jk: She didn’t come with you??

Rose: No... Btw... How was you guys exam??

Jk: Exam??? There was no exam today...

Rose: But she told me there was... After that I didn’t see her...

Jk: didn’t she meet you after our first period???  After that she comes and takes her back...

Rose: No she.. Didn’t come😕 Where did she go???😟😟😟😟(jk thinks a moment and starts running outside) where are you going???  Wait am also coming....

Jk: Don't come.... If she returned then call me....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..........to be continue......
.
.
.
.
The longest part ever I write...

Words count 2.4k.... Comment down

and let me know what you guys

think about this part... Don't be

ghost readers... I love to read you

guys comment and that makes me

inspire to write more.... Next all

parts will be this type of long so it

will takes some more time to post...

Hope you understand....
.
.
.
.
.
That's all for today..... Hope you guys will like this part then pls vote... Support me as a new writer and forgive me for any mistakes...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
🐯🐰🐻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing RosΓ©. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
53.3K 1.9K 49
"I don't..know what love is anymore"Jisoo said while looking at Taehyung."Then I'll show you"Taehyung said while stepping closer to Jisoo and Taehyun...
2.5K 132 23
Jisoo Is a Bully of High School But Boys Have Crush on her But Jisoo Have Crush on Taehyung. And Taehyung Is a nerd But Has A crush oh Jisoo There wi...
233K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...