Akutagawa x Reader [Nakahara...

By my_ff_r_cringe

A story where Nakahara Chuuya has a younger sister, y/n. Y/n and Akutagawa have met each other when they were... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
DELETING THE BOOK
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Another non chapter sorryyyy
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 18

1.6K 74 118
By my_ff_r_cringe

Wow! Can't believe we hit 1k reads! Thanks everyone for the support!!!!

- - -

I was too tired to move, breathing deeply for a few seconds.

I can't believe I had just barely missed getting blown up.

I sighed, trying to silence the raging headache.

The adrenaline had worn off and now I was very aware of my pain.

Everything was fucking sore.

"Oh, just wait for me to find you guys. I'll kill you slowly." I promised as I winced in pain, unable to move as I waited for Akutagawa to come and release me from these chains.

Within a few minutes, there was the sound of something crashing nearby as I looked up to the side and saw the wall get broken down.

"Y/n!" Akutagawa called as I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Oh great, my headache just got worse." I mumbled as Akutagawa ran towards me, kneeling down besides me.

"What happened?" Akutagawa asked as I shrugged, trying to shrug off the pain as Akutagawa snapped my chains with Rashoumon.

I winced, grabbing my poor, abused wrists with my hand.

"Just the usual. Yutaka knew we were bluffing the entire time and was just playing along. Also, don't think I've forgiven you for jeopardising the mission." I said, coughing slightly.

"What about your ability? You could've escaped easily." Akutagawa said as I looked at the chains.

"I don't know where he got them from, but these chains can nullify abilities." I said as Akutagawa fell silent for a second before speaking up.

"Did he do this? Who did this to you?" Akutagawa asked as I winced silently, trying to push myself back on my feet.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I asked, completely oblivious to how silent he was.

"What are you going to do? Kill them for not killing me? Maybe ask them to kill me properly this time? Praise them for actually being able to trick me?" I said, standing up now as I shook slightly on my weak legs.

"As much as I appreciate your concern, I can handle them myself." I said, brushing off the dirt on my clothes as I started to turn around.

However, Akutagawa grabbed onto my wrist, forcing me to stop as he stood up.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him when suddenly he pushed me and rammed me against the wall, making me wince slightly as my wounds protested at such movement.

I forgot all of the pain as Akutagawa slammed his hands on either side of me, leaving me trapped as my eyes widened in shock.

Akutagawa's grey eyes were hard and cold enough to make a shiver run down my spine as Akutagawa stared down at me.

I had never in my entire life seen him so mad.

Never.

"Who did this to you?" Akutagawa seethed out as I stayed silent.

Why does he want to know? I thought to myself.

Suddenly, everything he said the night just flooded into my head.

Don't touch her.

She's my wife.

My heart clenched at the thought.

Idiot! I thought to myself, not knowing if I was speaking to myself or Akutagawa.

Shaking off the feeling, I just offered a small smirk to Akutagawa.

"Like I said before Akutagawa, I can handle it myself." I said as I pushed Akutagawa in the chest, warning him to back off.

I walked off, heart beating like crazy as I felt Akutagawa stare at me.

This can't be happening. I thought as I tried to calm myself down.

This entire night I was sure I was feeling sick.

And I most definitely was, and it was the worst sick possible.

Because if I was falling in love with Akutagawa, the world might as well be ending.

- - -

I was honestly confused, my thought swimming in my head.

We were both making our way to the hotel as I winced a little from the pain.

Everything was sore, breathing hurt too.

"I'll carry you." Akutagawa offered, hand grazing my shoulder as I flinched back.

"I'm fine." I said in a cold voice, marching on ahead, leaving Akutagawa behind.

As I arrived to the front of the hotel, I paused just a second, staring at the bloody clothes I was wearing.

Akutagawa came up from behind me, throwing his coat over my shoulders.

I blinked at him as he waited for me to go.

Hands clenching the fabric tightly, we made our way to our rooms.

I handed him his coat, unlocking my door and was going to close the door behind me but Akutagawa stopped me.

"You're injured." Akutagawa pointed out as I rolled my eyes.

"No, Akutagawa. I've just come back from a massage." I said sarcastically as Akutagawa looked me up and down.

I sighed, ignoring the way my chest tightened.

"I can take care of myself." I said, trying to shut the door again but Akutagawa yanked it open.

"Can you? You just almost died! What would you have done if I didn't get there? And why are you ignoring me?" Akutagawa asked, walking into my room as I backed up a few steps.

"First of all, I have reasons for ignoring you. And let that be that I wouldn't have almost died if you didn't interfere in the first place." I spat at him.

I don't know what I was saying, my thoughts were drowning me in confusion and anger, and I was taking it out on Akutagawa.

"Maybe if you had just let me do my own thing, we wouldn't be in this situation right now." I said as Akutagawa stared at me.

"What was your point to cut in anyway?" I asked, scoffing as he didn't answer.

"Great. So you didn't even have a valid reason to ruin the mission." I said in an unamused tone.

Some part of me wondered if he was worried.

My heart sped up at the thought.

Shut up, Y/n. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.

I needed to leave, to get away to clear my head.

"So yeah, thanks for saving me and all, but you ruined the mission in the first place. It was all for nothing." I said turning around when suddenly Akutagawa grabbed my wrist and slammed me against the wall.

What?

"Damnit, Y/n!" Akutagawa shouted, towering over me as he placed his arm above my head.

I blinked at Akutagawa in shock.

It was very rare for him to raise his voice. Obviously, there were times during work and all, but other than that, he was usually quiet.

So seeing him like this indeed left me speechless.

"Are you blind?" Akutagawa shouted as I continued to blink at him in shock but broke out of my daze.

"Get off me!" I shouted, shoving him in the chest.

I turned to leave, before one of us killed the other when Akutagawa grabbed my wrist.

"No, you're not leaving. You almost got yourself killed." Akutagawa said as I snarled at him.

"And what do you care? I'm finishing the mission, whether you like it or not." I said as I reached for the door, pulling it open but Akutagawa slammed it close again.

"For fucks sake, Y/n! I'm in love with you!" Akutagawa shouted and every thought, every feeling, every anger I felt towards him just hollowed out.

We were both breathing heavily as I clenched my teeth together, looking at him.

"What'd you say?" I asked, voice quiet as if I was scared.

And I hella was.

"I love you, okay!" Akutagawa shouted.

"For years, Y/n! I've loved you for years! I can't bear to see you go to a mission because I'm scared you're going to get hurt! I always interfere with your missions because I don't want to see you get hurt! I'm not doing any of it for competition!" Akutagawa shouted at me as my lips turned dry.

He... What?!

"And I've hated it. I've hated you for making me feel this way but I can't ignore it any longer because every time, I get scared that you'll die. I hate the fact I feel like this! So I made myself hate you!" Akutagawa said angrily at me.

Breathing was getting difficult.

This was all too much.

Like a bombshell that just got dropped onto you.

Without thinking, I used my wind manipulation, grappling with my ability and used it to send a heavy book flying towards Akutagawa.

It hit him in the head and he slumped to the ground, unconscious.

Again.

But I didn't care.

I was panting, staring at him, all my thoughts over the place.

I... I had to get away.

Stumbling away from Akutagawa, I ran out the room, fumbling with the handle.

Rushing out the hotel, I ran into the streets of New York City.

It was getting harder to breath and the streets were all foreign. 

I just ran, unsure where I was headed.

I ran into people, muttering apologies as I ran further away from the hotel, away from the boy inside.

I don't know how long I was running for but suddenly, I was in an empty alleyway, breathing deeply, trying to calm my thoughts down.

I had one hand against the wall for support, raising a hand to my temple, I touched my bruised cheek a little, wincing.

I had forgotten about my wounds.

I sighed, wondering what to do when something slipped around my waist.

I flinched, turning around, ready to punch the lights out of whoever it was, but something slipped over my mouth too.

It was a cloth.

Shit.

Chloroform.

Dangerous chemical used in daily kidnapping.

I was turning around but there was a sharp pain against my head as I was knocked out, slipping into unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.2K 23
ONGOING ❦ This fanfic is an alternate reality of my other one called "The Marionette", in which Dazai came back into your life permanently. I recomme...
15.4K 343 13
A story in which a girl who has been in the port mafia since she was a child, meets a boy who joins the port mafia at a young age. What will happen w...
83.3K 2K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
32.2K 947 16
Even when they are from enemy organizations, their fates end up intertwining... As a new group in yokohama begins to attack, the port mafia and arme...