Tahani's Reality (Urban)

By UrbanDynasty089

Tahani Lowars is a seventeen year old innocent teenager grown up in a conservative religious household. Bouje... More

|DISCLAIMER|
|HOME IN THE TRENCHES|
|Look Out|
|Run Ya Mouth|
|Fighting For Your Life|
|How TF|
|Gotten Worse|
|Sand Castles|
|Home Is The Same But I'm Not|
|Drinks & Molly|
ANOTHER DISCLAIMER
|STREETS|
|Stuck On My Mind|
|Love The Way You Lie|
|Remember Me|
|Fill In The Blanks|
|Mama Hates For Things To Change|
|Distance Is Better For the Heart|
|New Lives|
|There's Always A Tahani|
|Holla If You Need Me|
|A Real Friend Would Never|
|Permission|
|Dead In An Instant|
|In Denial|
|The Night We Met|
|Regret Is A New Thing|
|Mulo|
|Dinner Table Talk|
|I Wish We Never|
|Imported Pt1|
|Imported Pt2|
|Honesty Set Me Free|
|Introducing Suhdel|
|HI GUYS|
|Revenge For Who I Love|
|Missing My Family Like Crazy|
|Hiding Secrets|
|You Blessed Me|
|All Your Fault|
|Broken Up|
|Baby Momma Favoritsm|
|Co-Parenting|
NEW BOOK
|Marry Me|
|SORRY READERS|
NEW BOOK AVAILABLE

|Jealousy Looks Bad On You|

654 37 7
By UrbanDynasty089

Torin Truman•
"Taj"

I stared down watching her stir in her sleep burying her face deeper into my chest. My love of my life and my son both laying on my chest resting peacefully. I wrapped my arm around both of them knowing that the two of them put together would have me spoiling them with a snap of a finger.

I didn't mind though. It's crazy how you never realized how much something means to you until you get it. Now I see I can't live without it. I love my family. And I wouldn't trade them for the world. And proposing to Hani is the best choice I've ever did in life, right in front of getting her pregnant which is the second best thing I've did in life.

I was so quick to propose I didn't even care what people would think. Didn't care about what my family would think either. If they didn't like it they could really stay they ass home. If it came down to it long as me, Tahani, and Pose is there I don't give a fuck who ain't.

My phone rang and I quickly grabbed it off the drawer beside our bed before it could wake them up. "Yeah wassup OG?" I ask in a hushed tone. Sitting up slightly I slowly move from up under them supporting my son head before laying him down bundled up and protected in our bed.

I watch as Tahani opens her eyes slowly. I lean down pecking her on the lips. "Go back to sleep baby I'll be right back." I say to her.

She just nods cuddling up with Poseidon her arms wrapped around him making sure he doesn't fall or roll over. I make my way out of the bedroom listening as Issac talks. "Did you pop the question?"

I smile widely. "Hell yeah," I reply. "She said yes. We ain't talked details yet. Don't tell Naomi I want Hani to be able to call her and both of them feel the full excitement. You know?"

"Of course. Shit I remember when I proposed, I was scared to tell everybody. Don't be like me. Be open and loud about it. This your family and you about to step into being a man now. Already a father and soon a husband. Don't let nobody make you feel ashamed about it." He preaches.

I nod making my way towards the kitchen to make some coffee. "Right thank you man. Now that I got you on the phone and what not and we on subject I think it'll be nice if you walked her down the aisle. She ain't talked to her pops in so long and you know for the longest you been the only father she done known. I just want the best for her."

"I would honored too but you know that's her decision-"

"Yeah I know but Tahani too headstrong to come out and ask you. But I know she probably gone want to so....will see." After talking a little bit more somebody bangs loudly against the front door causing me to pull my phone away from my ear. "Hold on I'm gone call you back." I say hanging up.

I make my way towards the door making sure I got a strap placed in my pants. Once I open it I come face to face with a mad ass Jesse with Aze on her hip.

She rushes inside brushing past me. "Man Jesse I know you ain't show up at her house like this." Though it was both our houses I know that Tahani don't want her no where near it so it might as well be hers.

"You been missing in action for days Torin. DAYS! Where the fuck you been? Haven't checked on your son or nothing." She rages loudly setting Aze down who rubs his eyes sleepily. She clearly pulled him out of bed to come here early in the morning and start shit.

I glance down the hall hoping Tahani didn't come out the room. "First off the apartment is stacked with food and I was going to come see him today. Plus me and Tahani back staying with eachother. You can keep the apartment and until you get on ya feet I got the bills."

She scoffs anger filling her eyes. "Oh so after that bitch kept you away from our son you just gone forgive her and move back in? It's obvious you don't care about him. But that's fine though! I'm gone take you to court and put you on child support and they gone take every single dime you got! Aka I'm gone take every dime!"

"You sound fuckin' slow," I cuss then instantly regret it since my son right there. I pick Aze up letting him lay his head on my shoulder and close his eyes. "You messin' up shit for yourself you the homeless one who need ME. If they take my money that shit ain't gone be enough to take care of y'all and if I can't take care of me and my family then y'all definitely ain't gone be having shit. You so fuckin' bitter."

"Bitter?" She gasps. "Hell yeah. Cause I went through an entire pregnancy by myself and raised him a whole year just me."

"First off no the fuck you didn't cause you had Joey, remember that? The same nigga who set me up. Just like YOU set me up. Fuck was I supposed to do resurrect from the dead and raise my kid? I swear to God you crazy." I touch the bridge of my nose with my free hand trying to calm down.

"Now I know damn well you ain't raising ya voice and you ain't show up at my mothafucking house." Tahani's voice fills the room.

I toss my head back letting out a loud sigh. "God why." I mumble.

I watch as Jesse's eyes fall on Tahani with envy looking her up and down. "Y'all back together right? Then this my baby daddy too and we got some talking we need to do."

"Mmm," Tahani hums walking closer she places her hand on my shoulder. "Talk away." She urges.

I glance down at my shoulder to see the same hand she got on my shoulder is her left hand. Showing off her ring. By the time I noticed it Jesse already noticed it too. Her jaw dropping for a second while Tahani smiles widely. "You gone marry this bitch? For real?"

"Jealousy don't look good on you Jesse. After all this time I thought you would've missed me. I mean be honest bae wasn't she always worried about me? Damn near was an obsession." She goes to step into Jesse's face but I grab her arm gently.

"Baby please," I say looking down at her. "I got my son in my hand."

"Put him in the room with Pose then he already in the crib. Should've thought of that before you let this bitch storm in here."

I knew it was way too much old history going on and that Hani is known to hold a grudge. Not saying she shouldn't but I'm stupid if I thought this wasn't gone end in a fight.

Jesse steps in her face too. "He let me storm in here because I'm his baby momma. You hear that? You remember that? You better remember that. I'm the original. My sons the oldest."

"And somehow someway I ended up with this." Tahani holds her ring up in the girls face.

She scoffs. "Yep you did," she agrees. "But I know you like the back of my hand T. You always had this lil hold on him. Tugging and pulling him around like he your lil bitch. But I don't blame him I blame you. Because you waited till he was with me and knew we were in love-"

"In love?" Tahani tosses her hands up laughing. "Bitch y'all wouldn't be in love if I wrote you a manual on how to be me and placed it in your hands. Let's face it you really never stood a chance because he's my man and was always gonna be my man. Now get the fuck out before I beat you up in front of my step son."

I watch as Jess lifts her hand up attempting to smack Tahani but my fiancée easily dodges it. I try and lean in and stop it holding Aze with one hand and trying to stop them with the other. Hani jumps over her short frame punching Jesse across her face causing Jesse's height to quickly drop until she hits the ground. That's all it took for Aze to wake up and start crying.

"Stop! Stop this shit bro! My sons here y'all stop!" I raise my voice trying to pull Tahani off of her but instead she ignores me throwing contant punches across her face. At some point she grips Jesse hair and just starts uppercutting her.

I set my crying son down moving towards them I wrap my arms around Tahani waist yanking her away. "That's for setting him up and for jumping me!" Tahani yells.

Jesse holds her mouth that is leaking with blood all over the floor. "Bitch! I swear I'll fucking kill you!"

"Kill me?!" Hani repeats and I watch as she reaches inside the couch for the gun. I grip her arm the sound of Pose crying causing everything to fall silent.

"Baby go get our son please." I beg seeing the anger in her eyes.

Tahani leans back wiping sweat off her forehead before shooting Jesse a mug. She glances down at her left hand. "Dumbass bitch got blood on my ring.!This shit ain't over." She threatens before walking in the direction of Pose's nursery.

I try to reach to help Jesse up but she shoves me back. "I fuckin' hate you," she spits out before moving to stand up. I try to reach for a screaming Aze but she pushes me back again picking him up. "Since you wanna be a happy ass family with her then you don't need to see my son."

I watch as she picks him up opening the front door she stumps out. I follow after them until they hit the car I gave her. She straps him in the backseat. "You can't keep me from my son. You put your hands in her face and was talking shit. Y'all fight don't have shit to do with me."

She turns around giving me the most hateful look. "You let that bitch put her hands on me in front of my son!"

"Our son! And I stopped her didn't I? Look...." I put my pride to the side seeing Aze in his car seat drinking his bottle with fresh tears on his cheeks. "I'm sorry Jess. Just don't keep my son away from me I'm trynna do the right thing here."

"Mommy's okay baby I'm okay." She says to Aze rubbing his face before stopping and glancing back at me. "Fuck you," she spits out. "You never loved me. And we both know that if Jr stays in your life he won't ever be loved the same as you love y'all kid. Love will always come up short on his end." I can hear the seriousness in her voice and I step back as she closes the car door letting her words sink in.

"That's not true," I say loudly as she walks around the car jumping in the front seat. "That's not fuckin' true! I'm gone love both my kids the same-" before I can finish what I was saying she's driving off.

I run my hand down my face frustration filling me as I make my way back towards the house and inside. I find Tahani sitting on the kitchen counter in deep thought. I stay quiet going in the freezer I grab a ice pack handing it to her so she can put it on her bruised knuckles.

"I'm sorry." She tells me breaking the silence.

I shake my head coming over I lean against the counter beside her. "I'm not mad that you fought her I know it was bound to happen it's just....she trynna keep Aze away."

Hani smacks her lips shaking her head. "I swear that bitch a trip. She so bitter."

I grab the ice pack placing it on the front of her hand for her. "I ain't have no pops you know? Everything had to fall on my momma and like Jesse she was bitter too. Upset, mad, hurt. And that shit affects a mothafucka capability to raise and love a child. Let alone two at that. I'll be damned if either of my sons have to live without a father. I love you, and Jesse can't never come close to that but both of my sons are equal. And will continue to be. I just know this shit gone cause issues in the long run. Especially if she take me to court."

A pout forms on her lips. "I should've never beat her ass. I'm sorry baby."

Her words cause me to crack a smile cause I can tell she really means it. "Come here." she orders softly holding her arms out.

I move so that I'm in between her legs while she's on the counter. I place my face on her chest letting her run her fingers through my hair I close my eyes momentarily. "Don't worry baby we gone figure something out," she reassures me. "Aze is Pose's brother and they should grow up around one another."

I open my eyes staring up at her feeling relief fill me. "You mean that?"

Tahani nods. "I do," she replies. "He's apart of you and you are about to be my husband. It's something I gotta accept. And Jesse better learn to accept that shit too."

I rub her thighs squeezing them a lil. "Damn right," I agree with a smile. I lean up while she leans down both of our lips meeting we miss passionately. "I love you so much. You know that?"

She moans against my lips cupping my face she answers me. "I love you more baby."

Just the sound of that is music to my ears. I find my hands going down to her shorts and rubbing between her thighs until I reach where I was aiming for. "He sleep in his crib right?" I ask curiously as I rub circles around her clit.

"Y-yes." She breaths out biting down on her bottom lip.

I stare at her licking my lips continue to play with her clit. "You so pretty you know that? Like fine as fuck." I compliment.

Suddenly her eyes gloss over causing me to remove my hand from her shorts. She fans are her face as her eyes start watering. "What's wrong baby?" I ask sorry on my face.

"It's just...." She trails. "After all we been through I never thought we'd end up here. Together. And I love you so much."

I nod understanding I wrap my arms around her pulling her close letting her lean down placing her face in the crook of my neck. "I love you so much more Hani." I say into her ear.

Thinking to myself that I didn't care if it was us against the world. I'd make things work for my family. Tahani, Pose, and even though Jesse gone try and make my life hell I wanna make things work for Ace too. And that all starts with being honest. Time to be responsible. I'll tell my family about the wedding. If they not down to go then that's fine. Before we get married I'll find a legit job so I can support my house hold.

This will work.

• • • •

I sat at the table finishing telling my mom and Monroe about how I proposed. Things were quiet for a long time. Felt like forever passed before my mom finally spoke.

"That girl gone be the death of you. And you don't even care." She tells me. Genuine hurt in her eyes. "Don't you see that son?"

"I got a baby with her mama, done known her since I was seventeen. I'm a man now, and she's the one I want. It's time for me to take responsibility of my family-"

"So what you marrying her because she had your baby?" Mon questions.

"No clearly that ain't it," my mom speaks up before I can. "Didn't you hear what he said? Tahani ain't even his first baby momma. He already knocked that other girl up."

I run a hand down my face slowly growing frustrated. "And what you expect me to do? Huh? Leave like pops did us? Give up on my kids? They my sons ma. And they ain't ask to be here I gotta do what's right."

"And what's right is staying around women who such trouble? You know what," my mom leans forward in her seat and I know her next words will be hurtful. My sister tries to reach for her but she shrugs her off. "You just like ya father. Playing with women's feelings, that poor girl Jesse-"

"Jesse set me up-"

"Because you hurt her! A woman's scorn ain't nothing to play with Torin. And now you back with Tahani who ain't nothing but trouble. You really think y'all gone have a successful marriage? Your other child watching his father be married to another woman with a child so close in age. What he gone do? Come and visit on the holidays? He always gone feel like a stranger in his own family. You can say what you want but they'll always be just have siblings. You can't be the perfect father." She preaches negatively.

I clench my jaw looking away and for the first time I decide I'm not going to let her have this one. I look back at her speaking how I truly feel. "I ain't trynna be perfect. I'm trying to be better than you-"

"Taj!" Monroe says with a gasp.

I raise my hand shushing her. "I don't care," I watch as my mom sits there with a hurt expression as I continue. "You weren't a good mom. You didn't show us affection, didn't spend time with us, didn't talk to us much and when you did it was to yell at us. And you thought for so long that if you took care of us and raised us that was love, you realize that's the same thing people do to pets? Then I started taking care of the household. Getting every damn thing and you didn't appreciate none of it. You weren't a good mother, weren't a good supporter, weren't a good uplifter and I got over judging you for those things. And among all those things you also weren't a good person to be with. You ran everybody off including our dad with your constant cheating. But you sit here and you preach to me about parenting, love, marriage, when you ain't parented a day in your life, ain't never shown anybody love but yourself and never made it close to a marriage. And you want me to listen to you? You crazy?"

I felt bad after I said what I said but she just say there. Before I know it her hand reaches across the table and holds mine. "I wasn't a good mother. I know that. I messed up, I know that too. But as a father you too will see that raising a child isn't easy, putting your own feelings to the side isn't easy. We're all human Taj. But be honest, if it was one of your sons who went through hell and back like that for a woman. What would you want them to do?"

I removed my hand from hers. "Jesse set me up to die. It's niggas out here neglecting their sons just cause they got a annoying baby momma and I got one who that and a murderer. But I would never neglect my son because of it." I stand my ground.

"And what does Tahani think? I bet she already busted ya other baby momma upside her head." Monroe jokes.

I laugh at that a smile forming on my face. "I don't know all I know is that Tahani ain't going now here and neither am I. She understands Aze is my son too so will do all we can to make it work. If Jesse wants to be difficult I'll cross that bridge when it get there, as of now my concern is marrying Tahani. And I would like y'all to come, but if y'all know y'all won't be supportive then it's fine y'all don't."

My mom and Mon both nod before our mom says. "Okay.....you're my son regardless of how I feel I can't miss a day like that. It's too important. And you're a man now. I guess it's time to trust in you like one."

I nodded a smile on my face. Hoping that our wedding day doesn't go down hill. But instead of letting that thought sit in my mind I think positive thoughts instead. I know it'll go perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384 53 20
At 18 Harley is so sure she will never like any guy be it the hottest guy in her class, suddenly everything changed within only months. on her way t...
1M 48.1K 77
At the age of twenty, Liam Dupont has too much on his plate. After the death of his parents, he becomes the guardian of his little brother and moves...
521 57 39
Isla Jackson is your all-American girl - or at least she used to be. In her sophomore year of high school, she falls in love with a boy who has a dar...
426K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...