woodlot | Bts

By vclnilla

Definition of woodlot : a restricted area of woodland ︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. " Minjis original plan was to deliver ite... More

intro。・:*˚:✧。
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51: Yoongis Ending
Chapter 51.5: Yoongi's ending
chapter 52: Jungkooks ending
chapter 52.5 :Jungkook's ending
chapter 53: Taehyungs ending
chapter 53.5: Taehyungs ending
chapter 54: Namjoons ending
chapter 55: jimins endings
chapter 56: Hoseoks ending
chapter 57: Seokjins ending

chapter 16

1.1K 66 17
By vclnilla

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

yoongi was certainly shocked by minjis statement about wanting a baby. however... he wasn't surprised. very since she was young, well from what he remembers, she loved taking care of things and would insist on being some kind of caretaker when they played together. not that yoongi would have denied her anyway. 

yoongi slowly turned to face minji, with an unreadable expression meanwhile Hoseok just looked shocked and jungkook looked over with shock and a mix of disgust... didn't he just tell her she didn't miss that brat, and now she wants one of her own? 

"what..?" minji let out, in a small voice. did she say something wrong? was it wrong to want a baby... maybe not know of course but damn. 

"You want a baby minji?" Yoongi asked. it kinda scared minji of how calm he was being but let out a little hum. 

"well... not now..." she whispered as the other two stared at them in silence. 

"I can give you one then. just wait a while okay?" yoongi said with a smirk and turned back around, continuing his walk. 

Jungkook visually flinched and quickly went closer to minji. 

minji stood there in shock. What the hell did he mean? 

Hoseoks had wide eyes, wider than before at least. 

"Come on Minji, we have to get you to bed!" Yoongi called out, way ahead of them. 

all three of them quickly scrammed to catch up with yoongi. 

when they finally got to where yoongi was, the air was awkward... was this minjis fault? for muttering something silly or was this how it was planned to be? either way, minji felt a tad bit bad. but also a bit worried... what did yoongi mean by that? was she being dense about this or overthinking... either way, she didn't like it. 

the crisp air hit the four of them as they continued to walk down a dark path, making everyone's ears and noses a little red. especially minjis.  

Jungkook took glances at minji, making her she was doing okay because, honestly, she was the only one shaken up by what yoongi said. Jungkook found it creepy.. poor minji... if only jungkook was about to time travel and say what he wanted to say... he probably looked so weak in minjis eyes...

in reality, she didn't care. poor jungkook being delusional. 

 hoseok was doing the same thing but with yoongi. watching him every so often that is. 

all Hoseok could hear was the multiple crunches of the feet of the people around him and a couple of insects here and there. 

when noticing where they were, he decided it would be best to make some talk go on due to the long walk ahead. perhaps it would shorten the trip a little bit. 

"so... minji, where are you from? I have never seen you before," hoseok spoke, making minji and Jungkook look over instantly. yoongi didn't spear a look over his shoulder. 

"of course, you haven't seen her before," jungkook muttered to himself with an eye roll. he made sure to say it soft enough so no one was about to hear it. 

"ah... I'm from the village," minji answered with a small smile.

hoseok looked at her like he had just seen a ghost, almost paling. 

"you're a human?! How did you even get in here-" Hoseoks' crazy questions were cut off but waves of minjis hands and her shaking her head.

"no, no. Hoseok I'm not a human!" 

"Well, you certainly look like it-" 

"hoseok, please, I'm a witch!" minji sighed, hoping hoseok would calm down. 

"oh.. okay I see..." was all hoseok could let out. it wasn't like he was scared of humans. well in a sense he was but he was raised to be kind to everyone, no matter the race. however, he was scared for their safety here. the people here were ruthless and had a deep hatred towards humans, and understandably so. 

"Geez, you didn't think she would be here if she was one? Jimin would have had her head! you know he hates everyone, humans the most!" jungkook let out, a little more rude than he intended. 

Hoseok didn't take any offense to it, thankfully. 

"well you never know with him, he's so bipolar.. he probably thought you were pretty minji and thought since you were here, he could get to see you more..." hoseok said. 

yoongi let out a scoff and shook his head. 

"That bastard, he's a lost cause." 

everyone went quiet when yoongi said this... the other men knew what he meant but that didn't mean minji did. 

"Jimin... the mermaid? from the river that divides everything?" minji asked. 

"so you did meet him? how was that?" jungkook asked. 

"ah, he has an attitude for sure..." minji said 

yoongi let out an unamused laugh.

"he also made me trade some of my crystals and moon water... I made him think it was something more..." minji said. 

jungkook let out a strained laugh as yoongi stopped in his tracks, and so did Hoseok, looking at her in horror. 

minji ended up hitting yoongis back, looking up at hoseok and yoongi in confusion.

"What... did I do something I wasn't supposed to?" minji asked, getting a little frightened.

"don't scare her, it's funny, moon water..." jungkook let out another giggle, trying to contain himself.

"traded... oh you poor thing... moon water of all things... he must have liked you... sweet lords..." hoseok muttered rubbing his face with both his hands.

"w-what? it was the only way he would help me cross the river!" minji cried out, waiting for some kind of explanation. 

"minji, my dear, Jimin doesn't do "trades". he's not the type to do that. he's going to do something and you're not gonna like it. but it's okay because I'm here and I won't let anything get to you... ever," yoongi said. there was a tone in his voice that minji couldn't tell what meant. 

"ah... well... then, why, I mean, was I able to get through so easily? is this part of his " taking something".." minji asked... 

jungkook shook his head. 

"no, there's something more. he usually isn't that... I'm not sure what to even call it. but getting off with just moon water and crystals... your charm must have convinced him. he has everything down there... I wonder...just be careful..." 

and with that, they continued walking. 

"so minji, how long are you planning on staying?" hoseok asked. hoping to break the awkward tension that was once there before, that happened to reform. 

"well I was originally supposed to leave today but I got caught up with talking with my grandma, jungkook, and yoongi... so I'm just staying the night and leaving mid-afternoon, hopefully," minji answered with a nervous smile. since the conversation about Jimin, she felt extremely uncomfortable. 

"oh well, if you would like, stop by my house! you can take some things for your house and the trip!" hoseok stated with a bright smile. Minji noticed that this time, it was real, unlike the time with that one woman.

they continued to walk, with little small talk here and there. 

minji enjoyed Hoseok. he was a nice person and it saddened her to think she only had a little time to know him...

it made her wonder why she wasn't able to meet him when she was younger like she had yoongi. and even jungkook. it made her wonder what would happen if she didn't return to the village when she was younger... would her life be better? 

Minji shook her head at the thought of staying in the forest. she lived in the village now. that was her home. even if she wasn't allowed to practice her magic as much as she would have hoped, she liked it there. 

plus she had a pirate friend that visited her often. she could leave him...

minji noticed that they were coming to a stop. coming up to a three-way path. 

"well, this is my stop. it was nice meeting you Minji. make sure to stop by so I can say goodbye and give you some things!" Hoseok said with a smile and wave. 

he said something to Yoongi before turning down one of the three paths. minji watched him walk away, a little sad she couldn't say more to him. there was always tomorrow...

well, she didn't know the way to his house but she was sure yoongi wouldn't mind taking her. 

minji then turned to jungkook, wondering if this was his stop too. 

it was, unfortunately. 

"it's time for me to head home... I- Make sure to stop by grandma's house before you leave... I want to say goodbye... okay? don't leave before seeing me." jungkook said with a sigh and went in for a hug. 

which minji expected. she squeezed him and also sighed. she liked this, jungkook gave good hugs. 

that was jungkook exact thoughts. Minji gave him one of the bests hugs he had ever received.. well he didn't give out many hugs so maybe that's why...

yoongi let out a grunt, telling them to get their hands off each other. 

"thanks jungkook... for tonight. I had fun! I'll make sure to see you before I leave." minji said as she let out of jungkook and patted him on the shoulder. 

"if only that thing wasn't there, it would have been better..." jungkook muttered, which minji heard and let out a scoff. 

"jungkook!" minji said, with playful frustration. 

jungkook let out a laugh before turning his way down the opposite trail, not before giving minji a smile and wave. 

minji did the same as she watched jungkook walk away, into the trees. 

"come on minji... let's get you home..." yoongi said with a yawn. 

minji looked over at yoongi, seeing he was looking at her with contentment.

they both made their way down the last trail, side by side. 

minji listened to the crickets and the owls as the two of them made their way to, what minji hoped, was yoongis house, 

"hey... yoongi," minji softly asked. 

yoongi hummed in response, telling her that he was listening. 

"What...what did you mean when you said you would give me a baby? and wait awhile?" minji asked, hesitating since she didn't want him to get made. after all, he is her guide for everything. 

yoongi went in to take her hand in his, which she let happen. 

"well you said you wanted one so I'll be the one to give. you're just a little young to be worrying about a child right now," yoongi replied, not even looking at her. 

"what- yoongi no. I didn't say I wanted one from you. I just wanted one since the kid was cute... gosh!" minji said, clearly flustered. yoongi liked this, making her flustered. 

"when have I ever denied you of something?" yoongi asked, he wasn't expecting an answer but he did want minji to give him the flustered face he oh so loved. 

she did what he hoped, making himself proud. 

"no- i-" minji tried to say something smart but nothing came to her blank mind. 

"We are here..." yoongi said, squeezing minjis hand.

minji didn't even notice that they had stopped due to her trying to find something to yoongis statements. 

minji looked from their hands to in front of her, seeing yoongis house, well more like a tree house...

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

sorry if this is bad, I wanted to update before Monday so I slapped this down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 12.3K 39
"She's so fucking sweet.." | Yandere AU. | Contains Smut, fluff & angst. | English isn't my first language.
55.4K 1.8K 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
4.7K 216 8
Canon compliant fic about how Min Yoongi is literally the embodiment of softness and Park Jimin is suffering over it. ••• "Objectively, Jimin though...
328K 19.8K 75
Jimin is a flower fairy who has no intention of marrying anyone. Jungkook is an ice fairy with similar feelings. BTS Tinkerbell AU