An Angel in Devil's Clothing...

By TheOGHolyDevilFandom

Rhon Gates is a boy with lower than average skills who lives in a family of prodigies. Neglected and hated by... More

My Goodbye Gift
Prologue
1
2
3
4
4.5
5
6
7
8
8.5
9
10
11
11.5
12
13
13.5 CHARACTER SHEET
14
15
15.5 - Special AU
15.6
16.5 150K Special (ADDED MISSING PART)
17
18
19
20
20.5 Special
21

16

10.5K 552 203
By TheOGHolyDevilFandom

    I'm stuck.

...Damn, my stepbro didn't come to save me. Probably because I don't have a stepbrother in the first place. How the hell did I even get stuck in a wall? I'm pretty sure I went to sleep in my bed...

Oh shit, what if some group of guys managed to drug me so I wouldn't wake up and put me through a hole in the wall so they could have their way with me and I wouldn't be able to see who they were?! Why am I so thicc?! Now I can't get out of this hole. And I don't want to wiggle my way out because for all I know there could be a guy staring at my ass and wiggling it around wouldn't be good for me.

"WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO ME?!" I yelled in frustration. I did an experimental push to see if I could push myself out. Ow, nope I can't. Got too much cake.

Fuck this, I'm going to get out even if it means potentially putting on a show for perverts on the other side of this wall! I braced my hands against the wall and pushed, wiggling in an attempt to maneuver myself out.

The rough edges scraped against my abdomen and lower back, but I was making progress.

"Tsk tsk, thought I told you to stay still~." A hand caressed my thigh from the other side of the wall. I shrieked in surprise and pushed harder to get away. Two hands grabbed my side and pulled me back to where I was. Ouch, that fucking hurt.

"Hands off, bastard!"

"Why can't you obey even the simplest command? Guess I'll have to teach you how to listen to your master." Hold on, I know this voice! What the fuck does that prince bastard think he's doing?!

"Fuck you!"

"That's what I intend to do," I felt and heard him unbuckle my belt and yank my pants off. Oh hell no, get me out of here! "Keep struggling and I won't go easy on you."

"Like I'm just going to lay here and let you have your way with my ass!" I tried to kick him. However, he grabbed my legs with a bruising grip.

"You had a choice and you chose the hard way for yourself. Don't blame me if you can't walk for a week~." I felt something prodding at my ass.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY ASS!" I shot up in my bed, covered in sweat. Holy shit, that was a super realistic dream. Why the fuck was that bastard in my dream?

...

Why? Why was that a wet dream? Is there something wrong with my brain? How is almost getting breached without consent a turn-on? What the fuck, Randall?

I heaved myself out of bed and trudged into the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and opted for a shower instead of my usual bath. The hot water felt nice and I made sure to be extra thorough with cleaning my body. Ugh, still can't believe I had a wet dream about the bastard prince of all people.

Once the fluffy white robe was securely tied in place, I walked out of the bathroom. Sadly, today was a school day so I couldn't lounge around. I put on my uniform and brushed my hair back and whatever other hygiene stuff.

On my way to the eating area, I saw Tabius and that bastard prince walk out of Tabius' bedroom. What the hell were they doing? Not that it's any of my business, but I'm curious.

"Still want to murder someone today?" I asked him with a grin, ignoring the bastard right beside him.

"Possibly, if they're annoying." Tabius rolled his eyes.

"I don't ever recall you two talking to each other besides insulting or criticizing each other." The bastard looked at us with a curious gleam in his eyes. The desire to punch him in the face was hard to push back.

Tabius ignored him and sped ahead of us. Don't leave me behind with this perverted bastard, you useless mound of meat and bones! I increased my pace to catch up, but guess what? SOMEONE's hand grabbed my wrist.

"It's been a while, Randall. How have you been?" The bastard smiled.

"Quit the act." I snapped, jerking my wrist out of his grip. "Why the hell are you here? Shouldn't you be in your shiny little castle?"

"Why would I when I have a shiny little toy right here?" He smirked. He won't be smiling after I shove a pole up his ass and cook him like a rotisserie chicken. Sadly, that isn't possible right now. Need to wait until I can move to a different country and get a new identity.

"I'm sure Christopher would be more than happy to hook you up with someone," I grumbled and stomped away. Screw this, I can eat lunch. There's no way in hell I'm eating with that bastard!

~

Elliot isn't here today. He had to go on a business trip with his father. Prayers cannot save him. Let's hope he's tougher than he looks. Wouldn't want to be him.

"Randall! I need to talk to you!" Ezekiel hissed in my ear.

"UWAH! Where the fuck did you come from?!" I clutched my shirt in surprise. "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Yeah, whatever. Come with me." Ezekiel yanked at my arm.

"Hey, I have two functional arms and I'd prefer it to stay that way." Ezekiel didn't acknowledge me and abruptly stopped. I almost slammed into him. "Why'd you stop?"

"Sh! Look, doesn't that seem... off to you?" Ezekiel motioned me to peek around the corner. There was a pretty brunette surrounded by guys. She had soft-looking curls, flawless pale skin, wide green eyes, and was what society would call "voluptuous".

"Uh, it's just guys fawning over a girl. Nothing special there."

"Look closely at the girl. Doesn't she look almost exactly like Hunter?" Huh, there is a resemblance between the two.

"What are you saying? Is Hunter a crossdresser or something?"

"No, that's not it. Her name is Hailey and she was recently adopted by Marquess Poland. The weird thing is, ever since she came all of the guys seem... obsessed with her. Christopher included."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I've noticed Tabius is drawn to her too, but there's no way in hell I'm going to tell him anything." Ezekiel frowned, "it's unsettling. I also feel attracted to her, but I have enough sense to see something's off."

"Looks like a case of green tea bitch syndrome to me," I shrugged.

"What?"

"Green tea bitch. Also known as a white lotus. Basically, someone- usually a girl- who acts and pretends to be pure and innocent, but is extremely manipulative and narcissistic. If you have as much sense as you say, then you'll stay away from her. Nothing good will come from interacting with a green tea bitch. Unless you're into being manipulated and tricked into doing things for people like her."

"Noted. But how the hell did she manage to do all... this in a few days?"

"Never underestimate a woman. If determined, they almost always get what they want. Girls like her will also do anything and everything because they don't care about the consequences." Great, I guess some higher being decided to add the classic green tea bitch trope to my life. I'd like to say it couldn't get any worse than this, but it can. And with how things come one after another, it will get worse.

"What if Prince Harvard is charmed by her? Wouldn't that be really bad?" Ezekiel furrowed his brows in worry.

"Possibly," I shrugged, "all we can do is see where the pieces fall and hope it doesn't turn out bad for us."

"I guess so," he grunted. With a disgruntled face, he walked away. Despite my earlier nonchalance, I'm worried about this as much as he is- if not more. Memories of my past life are few and partial by now, but I'm pretty damn sure there was never a Hailey Poland in the game. Who is she and how will her presence affect this world? Is she a transmigrator like I am? Whatever end goal she has, it would only inhibit my plans of freedom if I associated myself with her.

In the end, I ditched classes and cooped myself up in a corner of the library. Small children won't die if I miss a day of school. Besides, I don't feel like running into that Hailey bitch today. No time like tomorrow to deal with your problems. Bella would flip out if she wasn't on vacation. Maybe I should visit Rakesha and blow off some steam.

~

"I was wondering when you'd pop up," Rakesha added with a mocking grin. "Thought you were going soft on me for a moment."

"As if," I snorted. "What else would I do?"

"Be a bum and lay around." Rakesha tossed me a wooden sword. "I've got work to do, so you'll have to whack a few dummies around."

"What a shame," that earned me a slap at the back of my head. Rakesha shook her head in amusement and went back inside. Alright then, guess it's time to bully sacks of straw and wooden posts. Fun.

By the time I was done, four out of seven dummies were demolished. Whoops, I should've held back a little.

"Damn, what did those dummies do to you?" Rakesha whistled. "Haven't seen you like this in a while. Feel like sharing?"

"Ugh, just stress and annoying people."

"I don't know if you know this, but you find everything annoying besides sleeping and reading."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm well aware. How great it would be if I could just leave and live somewhere without people?"

"Well, what's stopping you?" Her question caught me offguard. I whipped my head to look at her.

"What?"

"There's nothing in particular stopping you. Just get some money and a horse, pack some belongings and go. Houses out in the middle of the woods are pretty cheap. You'd have to grow your own food and have basic carpentry skills, though."

"Hm, I know basic gardening stuff and a few carpentry things. Wouldn't call myself an expert for either of those."

"Well, you can always go to a different town and learn a trade. Long as you're smart enough to stay hidden from those looking for you."

"Huh, maybe I will one day. Who knows?" I grinned.

"If you do, I know someone who can help. However, he lives in a town right outside the kingdom's border."

"Rhyzol or Zegen?"

"Zegen. He runs an under-the-counter business in making fake ids for whoever can afford his services. He's indebted to me, so you won't have to pay if he knows I sent you."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." I slipped my shirt back on. "I have to go or I'll never hear the end of it."

"You better hurry up then." I jogged down the busy street. People waved and greeted me as I passed by. Man, life as a commoner would be hard, but at least there'd be nice people you could rely on.

The sun began to sink behind the trees by the time I made it back to the estate. Father wasn't there to nag at me for returning late. Whew, thank god for that.

"Would you like me to start a bath for you, Young Master?" The maid at the door asked.

"Sure," she ordered a couple of maids to get the water ready and took my shoes to get them cleaned.

"Where are father and Tabius?"

"Duke Howell is in his office and Young Master Tabius went out." Huh, Tabius didn't go out much. Knowing him, he likely got forced into something by Christopher or the bastard.

A hot bath never failed to relieve my stress. I'd be an old wrinkled prune if hot baths didn't exist. Ah, wealth has it's perks too. 

"Young Master, you have a guest." 

Of fucking course I do.

We're already at 150K reads, so now I get to do ANOTHER special. Look forward to some scenarios/ what each character would be like if you were in a relationship with them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 784 20
Nico di Angelo was on his way leaving camp again. He may have patched things up with Percy but camp wasn't a home he could stay in. Maybe he'll visit...
569K 22.9K 42
Quick summary: Straight guy reincarnated in a otome game, the capture targets are hot/cute, he turns gay, he bends, he's queer like the proper queen...
3.3K 272 35
Skylar fights against her father for the death of her mother, but that fight might become the death of her. We always knew the time of sorrow would d...
646K 28.1K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...