[Editing] My Stepdaughter |✔️...

By TarajiBookShelf

Beyonce just married a rich older man for money. his daughter Megan thee stallion, is super gay and don't lik... More

After the honeymoon
The Peek On A Shower!
The Making of - Savage!
Bi-curious!
Emotionally confused.
How do I tell her?!
What is love?
Love in 15
Out of the closet.
Love for the future:
Spell under secrets!
Don't mess with my wife.
Hate That I Love You So
Beyonce thee stallion
Punished by wifey
The wet weekend
Talking more.
Throwing It All Away!
Emotional Rollercoaster 1.
Emotional rollercoaster 2!
Starting over
after it is all said and done
Three-way
Our charecters
My Ex -
Doctor With The Shocker
Breaking News!!
A flood of tears - BROKE!
Suffocating
A Hot Temperature!
Late Night Snack
PussyWhipped!
Manterrruption!
Plotting for punishment
Guys Tendencies
My Stepdaughter!
MY BABY MAMA!
Anonymous Admirer
Reasons Why!
Addictive Touch:
The Past Getting In A Way!
Closure!
My bestfriend in-law!
Want My Family Back!
Mine, Ours.
My Girl's Ego!
Announcement:
A Lesson Of His Life!
Action for Love
Petty Squad!
The Big Question
Bumping Heads With Kids
Mixed Signals!
Before "I do"
The piece of the puzzle

Is Love Still There?

538 33 97
By TarajiBookShelf

Continues...
Zzz
Zzz
💤
😴
🥱
"Are you gonna just stand there looking stupid?!" Devante said.
"Guys can I please have a private conversation with Beyoncé please" Megan said. "I will go make you that drink" Rihanna told Devante. "No I mean go home please" Megan clarified. "It's gonna take a while" she added.

"Okay understandable. I — will see mummy at the studio. Congratulations." Rihanna said and kissed Beyoncé on the cheek. Devante whispered something in Beyoncé's ear making her giggle then kissed her and kissed her bump also. Then walked out with Riri. Megan walked all the way in.

"So you and Riri are like what?" She asked. "I signed her. She works for me, well us, me and her new boyfriend Jayz" Beyoncé spilled.
"She's dating him?" Megan asked seating down.
"Yeah. For weeks now" Beyoncé explained.
"Cool" Megan said and looked at Beyoncé.

" you staring" Beyoncé said.
"I know I'm sorry. So you having my baby?" She asked the obvious. "I am" Beyoncé said.

"May I - I mean can I - "
"Touch it? Anytime" Beyoncé said. Megan crawled closer and knelt in front of her and slowly placed her hands on Beyoncé tummy aka baby bump.
"Oh my gosh." Megan muttered and gasped, tears rolling down. She lifted her eyes and looked at Beyoncé. "Thank you. Thank you so much" She told her. "No thank you for giving me your eggs to do this. I know it's ours because it's a part of you growing inside me miraculously. I'm having your baby Megan and I'm so happy" Beyoncé said
"I'm excited." Megan muttered and held Beyoncé's hands. "I know it's over between us, but would you please let me do this with you in every way possible. I wanna be here everyday. So please let me in" Megan begged.
"It's your baby Megan. You are all in. Plus I can really, really use some help, support - company - something" Beyoncé expressed. "I'm here." Megan said. "Thank you" Beyoncé smiled.
They looked at each other. It was awkward.

"So we gonna be parents huh?" Beyoncé didn't know what to say next.
"Looks like it" Megan added.
"But I'm excited" she said smiling from ear to ear.
"We will make it work right?" Beyoncé asked. "Yes we will" Megan assured her.

BEYONCÉ__

The following day. I woke up to a nice smell coming from the kitchen. I haven't hired a chef and I'm alone in this house. Is Megan back here?
I went downstairs and there she was smiling.
"Morning Baby mamma. I made you breakfast" she said. "I appreciate us doing this together and I love that you are excited and ready to be a mom. But we need boundaries." I said.
She frowned.
"Oh. Uh okay" she said. "First I'm gonna need my key back" I said. "Right" she said fishing in her purse. She looked sad and hurt then put down the key and hooked her small bag around her body and walked to the front door. I just turned my eyes following her.

She paused.
"I made your favourite. I hope the baby likes it and not make you puke. Call me when you need me. We will do this your way" she said then walked out.

Megan__

Beyoncé is really over me. There's no more denying it. I was hurt just how she wanted her key back. We've been over for weeks now, why am I hurt about this all over again?!

I need to move on. She will call me when she needs me. I guess since she's the one pregnant I have to be at her feet begging for my life because she's carrying my blood. My fucking product.
My child.

I felt tears shimmering down my face, I mean I didn't even know I was crying until I felt them. I wiped them off and started my car.

My phone beeped.
*I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude. I just want a clear path between us* message from you know who.

I swear if she wasn't caring my child right now she was never gonna see me again. But she's carrying my baby. So I'm stuck in this situation-ship where my love is not returned back. you know how it feels to love someone who don't love you back.

I drove away and somehow ended up at Rihanna's house. I wanted to confirm if Beyoncé told me the truth about Riri cause her behaviour was strange to me..

She came by the door after I rang the door bell.
"Hey. What are you doing here so late?" She asked with a sleepy voice.
"I know you hate me. I know you would do anything to hurt me.. but I just want your honesty. Are you and Bey fucking?" I know I looked stupid but I just really wanted to know how my baby is gonna grow up. Who's gonna be around my baby.

She smiled. "Honey no. We not fucking. She signed me few weeks ago and we been making music with my boyfriend, JayZ. that's who I'm dating. Beyoncé is good people I love been in her presence. But I'm in a relationship with her partner not her. Come in" Rihanna explained. The same thing Beyoncé already told her.

They walked in.
"You supposed to be happy. You are going to be a mother baby. Ain't you happy?" Rihanna asked pouring two glasses of red wine. "I am, very happy. But we are doing this separate. It's difficult for me because I'm still in love with her and she's over me" Megan said. "She said that?" Riri asked. "Not in many words. But yes she said that" Megan said. "I'm sorry. But I saw how she told you about the pregnancy. That to me was a woman in love with her baby's other mother. She's In love with you. That's what I saw" Riri said.
"What can I do Riri. Because I'm at my wits end with this and I'm hurting. I need her back and all she needs is. Co-parenting partner. I want my wife back" I said.
"Then just tell her that—"

"I did. I tried
It didn't work" I said now crying. "I'm so sorry" she said hugging me.

"Can I crush on your couch? I feel so lonely and hurt at home" I asked after pulling from the hug.
"I will grab the fresh sheets for you" Riri said. "Thank you" I said. "What are friends for.." Rihanna said walking upstairs. I slept on her couch.

BEYONCÉ.

Rihanna called me to pick her up for studio time so I had to go over to her place. Walking inside. I saw Megan sleeping on her couch. She was fast asleep.
"She slept here?" I asked. "She's hurting Bey. She loves you, and you know that. So swallow your pride and talk this shit out. I'm going to work but my man will help me, I will cover for you. Stay here and fix this shit" Rihanna said and walked out the door of her house. She shut it.

I looked down at Megan in a couch.
I sat on the coffee table next to her. "Hey" i whispered, waking her up.
Zzz
Megan woke up from her sleep. She opened her eyes . "what are you doing here?" She asked. "Look honey, I know me and you didn't work out. But if you want to stay in the house with me until the baby comes you are welcome" I said. "You took your keys" she said with her sleepy voice then shut her eyes and turned away from me. "Come on get up. Let's go home" I said. "You said you don't love me" she said.

"I'm carrying your child I need you to pull yourself together. You are thee fucking stallion Megan, don't fall apart on me. I need you, we need you" I begged, rubbing my baby bump. "Get up please" I begged. She got up. "Let's go home" I said. "Let me take a shower first"

"We got showers at home. Let's just go" I said pulling her out. I was already carrying her stuff.

MEGAN__
arriving to Beyoncé's home I went to take a shower.
After shower:
"Hey. I will go get some sleep. I hardly slept at Riri's. I will take the spare bedroom"
She nodded

About few weeks later:
I'm back in Pasadena. I had to work.
Beyoncé is now in her third trimester. The baby is healthy, she's healthy. We waiting for a few weeks for the baby to come into this world. I had to work harder Because once the baby is born I'm taking a Leave and making sure Beyoncé rest. I will be hiring two nannies to help us through this.

ONe night I was sleeping and my phone went off.
It was Beyoncé. I didn't waste time but picked it up immediately.

On call
Me: hey is everything okay?
Bey: yeah. Everything is fine. I have been thinking...
Me: yeah?
Bey: about our baby and his future. How he deserves better than we willing to give him. Megan maybe because the baby is your blood and I'm just a surrogate mother maybe—
Me: no. he's our baby bey. Yes we broke up but let's not let this affect our baby please. Please Beyoncé I can't do this alone. I need you in this. Please don't give up on us as parents too, you already gave up on us as lovers please don't do the same with in this situation.
(I was starting to cry)
Don't give up on the baby.
Beyoncé: (she sobbed) how did we get here?Meg we were so In love.
Me: honestly, we fucked up. But that baby deserves better.

Dead line.
After few beats:

Beyoncé: hey Meg ...
Me: yes Bey.
Beyoncé: how about couples therapy. Try to figure out what went wrong and if it's fixable. We will do that. If isn't fixable. Then we will talk about the baby's future
Me: I like that. Let's do that honey, I want that.
Beyoncé: yeah??
Me: yeah! Definitely.
Beyoncé: okay. Good. night then
Me: good night Beyoncé. I will call you in the morning.
Beyoncé: you better.

I smiled when she said that. Therapy here we come.

Y'all want to see them in therapy or just wanna hear the end results??
_________________________
Well if you haven't check out my other Megan books

POLYGAMOUSLY unknown
Dirty villains
The widowed 1st lady
WAP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
218K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -
17.8K 786 29
Life's not fair. But we end up where God wanted us to be. Megan was a celebrity property dealer and one day at one of her friend's parties, she met B...