Sotus Short Stories

By AuthornimJRose

This is a series of Short Stories from Sotus. Cover done by @sheismathilda Divorce Lawyer in Love (Completed)... More

Before You Read
Short Story Main Cast
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Synopsis)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 1)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 2)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 3)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 4)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 5)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 6)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 7)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 8)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 9)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 10)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 11)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 12)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 13)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 14)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 15)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 16)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 17)
Divorce Lawyer in love (Part 18)
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 19) END
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Part 20) Extra
Divorce Lawyer in Love (Chapter 21) Extra
An Alpha's Revenge
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 1)
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 2)
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 3)
An Alpha's Revenge Part 4
An Alpha's Revenge Part 5
An Alpha's Revenge Part 6
An Alpha's Revenge Part 7
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 8)
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 9)
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 10)
An Alpha's Revenge (Past Life 1 )
An Alpha's Revenge (Past Life Part 2)
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 12)
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 13)
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 14)
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 15)
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 16)
An Alpha's Revenge (Part 17)
About my books and Rant about my life
December Special 1-6
December Special 2-6
December Special 3-6
December Special 4-6
December Special 5-6
December Special 6-6 Ending
Plagiarized
Patreon

An Alpha's Revenge (Part 11)

1.3K 145 24
By AuthornimJRose

Arthit

That night a week ago had been so foggy. He was in and out in between his bouts of severe pain for the most part. Of course, what could he possibly expect? Life truly was cruel to him. He remembered bits and pieces of what Achara had said that night. It had taken him 3 days to fully recover. He was brewed the special tea every day and before every meal, he would need to drink it. Despite feeling much better on the third day he was not allowed to leave his room. 

It seemed like the King and Queen were very much concerned for him. Kongpob hadn't come to visit him. Arthit didn't know how to feel about this fact. For the most part, everyone else came to see him. Including the King. The Queen usually had lunch with him. Beam, Rome, Kit, and Byul were under orders to let him rest but joined him for breakfast and dinners. It was very brief, no longer than their mealtime before a knock on the door told them it was time to go.

It further seemed to wilt his spirits. He was like a flower that was slowly dying a painful and very slow death. One by one the petals were not falling but being pulled off him. There was a knock on the door; it was nighttime. Smiling Arthit was glad to see Xia Yu Ping. Despite the fact that he had been trapped in that room the other man would often drop by to bring books or paper for Arthit to sketch. 

Time seemed to pass by faster that way. And more times than not, the man would stay and chat with him. Arthit asked about his travels as the man seemed to have been in and out of Suthiluck Clan. He often spoke about Jaturapoom land as one of the nicest places to live and how peaceful it was. Arthit hoped one day he would be able to see it. 

"You brought her to me." The other man offered a smile to him as he brought Cloud to him. The cute little sheep called out to him and Arthit could only rush to hug her. 

"I missed you." He hugged tightly onto the small sheep that always offered love and warmth to him. Cloud as always took to him with so much excitement as though he was he favorite person in the world. There was no one as honest and pure in her affection to him than her. She was the only one that he truly believed loved him wholeheartedly and with no reservations. She did not care that he was a wolf, a man, an omega. They were both simply kind and loving to one another. That was it. 

"How did you sneak her past the guards in the front. I don't think the King or Queen would be happy about having her inside the castle." Xia Yu Ping only smiled at him. 

"Thank you for this. I am glad I can have her here." Cloud began to lick at his ear causing Arthit to laugh softly at her.

"I missed you too girl." 

"It will only be for a while Prince Arthit. She needs to be outside in her barn." Arthit nodded in understanding yet he could not help but feel disappointed. Even so, he would take what he could get. 

"Can you bring me some carrots? I'd like to give her a treat."

"I have some apples." Arthit noticed then that the guard had been carrying a small satchel. Smiling and thanking the other man he simply gave an apple to his sheep. While petting her tears began to well up in his eyes. A melancholic feeling settled in his heart. 

"Xia Yu Ping..." When the guard turned to look at him, Arthit continued. 

"Can you promise to look after her once I'm gone?"

"Nothing will happen to you. You are being given medicine." Arthit smiled bitterly. 

"This brew only helps ease the pain. I feel better but there is an ache here." He places a hand to his chest gently. 

"It's like a very small pinch from time to time. It never lets me forget. No one will care for her... but I want someone to at least tend to her from time to time. She's still quite young. I've seen a few children run around and play with her. She enjoys that... I want her to be happy even when I'm not here." 

"The Prince could change his mind. Don't you want to live?" Xia Yu Ping questions.

"I don't have a choice," Arthit says to him. Xia Yu Ping looks at him and then reaches to grab his hand. 

"What about me Prince Arthit? I heard that woman say I could be an option." Arthit didn't know how to respond to the other man. How could he? Like with Kongpob, he had no feelings towards either man. But when it came to both men he couldn't make a choice when he knew nothing of them more than the small interactions he'd had with both. Of course, Xia Yu Ping had left a very good impression. While the Prince often made him feel unsettled. The Prince confused him more than anything and anyone in the entire world. 

He was angry, yet cared, and at the same time he did not. He was harsh with both his words and actions yet he could also be the most gentle when holding him and at other times when his tongue was sharper than a sword the words also contained care. 

"Prince Arthit?" Before Arthit could answer the other man the door to the room was abruptly opened. Prince Kongpob was glaring angrily at Xia Yu Ping. Arthit could practically feel the other man's Alpha Aura radiating off in waves to the point the other man dropped to his knees gasping for air. Cloud who could feel his presence and let out a horrible shriek before she hid behind Arthit it was as if she realized what Kongpob was; a wolf. 

"How dare you!" Kongpob's voice was as loud as a roar. It was clear that Moon was present but there was something in Kongpob's voice and eyes that told Arthit that it was Kongpob that was in control and not his wolf. A gasp left his lips when Xia Yu Ping was picked up by the neck and slammed so harshly against the dresser in Arthit's room that it broke to bits. 

"Know your place you filthy dog. How dare you covet him as yours!" Kongpob was growling more than speaking and the entire room was shaking. The door burst open and Byul, Jae Ha, and Ming rushed in with their swords were drawn clearly startled and thinking that Kongpob had attacked him. 

"Prince Kongpob!" Arthit spoke up after realizing that he was not affected at all by the aura. 

"He didn't mean it. Did you?" He turns to look at Xia Yu Ping trying to get him to retract what he had said as he wraps his arms around Kongpob trying to get him to stop what he is doing. Despite how much he is struggling  Xia Yu Ping raises his head and glares. 

"I meant it. I can offer you what he can't" Arthit shuts his eyes tightly and tightened his hold on around Kongpob's waist. 

"Please! Enough!" Tears spring from his eyes and when Kongpob turns to look at him it's like he finally snaps out of it because he lets go of Xia Yu Ping.  Kongpob's eyes express such rage yet Arthit is concerned for the other man who is struggling to get himself up. Before he can even come to his aid Kongpob grabs his arm rather tightly so much so that he whimpers. 

"Stop it!" A flash in Kongpob's eyes lets him know that Kongpob is fighting with his wolf, it seems the wolf is angrier than the human. Briefly, the hold on him loosened but before he could pull away the grip tightened again. Everyone seemed to move at once trying to get to him but Moon's large roar and aura stopped them in their place. 

"Everyone get out!" Moon yelled angrily. 

"And take this stupid mongrel with you." It was Jae Ha and Ming that rushed to help the other wolf up. Kit, Beam, and Rome wanted to go to him but it was Byul and Rome who held them back. Everyone shuffled out with Byul shouting she was going to go get the queen while Beam dragged Cloud out despite her shrieking as the door closed. 

Arthit struggled to get away but turned to look at them but Kongpob had pulled him to him and grabbed his face his fingers grabbed so tightly onto his chin there would sure be marks.

"You're little Omega Harem cannot protect you. We must sort this out today little one." Again, Arthit could see the inner battle between Kongpob and his wolf. 

"Prince Kongpob-" A gasp left his lips the moment he was picked up and harshly thrown on the bed. Fear completely took over him as he realized Kongpob was long gone and Moon was the only one there. He tried to scramble away but nothing compare to the strength of the wolf. Moon's left hand pinned both his hands above his head. His body weight trapped his small frame underneath him while his right hand grabbed onto his face in order to force him to look at him,

"You protect him? Do you want him? Do you wish him to be the man at your side?" Tears were starting to fall from his eyes. Pain in his chest began to increase and he whimpered. Despite everything that happened between he and Kongpob the Prince had always promised him that he would never touch him; but this was not the Prince but his wolf. The one Arthit had always believed was was sweet and who would never harm him. But he was wrong. So very wrong.

"Answer me Omega!" There was dark energy coming from the wolf the aura was starting to overflow in a way that was making it harder to breathe. The wolves' eyes were a deep golden hue, and the rage in his eyes continued to grow stronger.

"I have been kind and patient, yet you still wish to submit to someone else Sunshine! How long must I control myself in order for you to come to me? Should I force you again? Why do you continue to refuse me? Must I force my hand and make you submit!" Tears were falling down the wolve's eyes yet there was a disconnection. Arthit was unsure if Kongpob or Moon was crying at the moment.  Arthit was scared when the wolf pressed his face against his neck. There was a deep low rumble deep within Moon's chest he felt a kiss on his neck and shivered as he realized he was about to be claimed by the wolf. A sob escaped his lips and tears fell down his eyes. He didn't know why but at that moment he knew he could only rely on the Prince's promise. 

"Please...don't...Kong... help me..." The Prince's eyes flashed forward disrupting his wolf that had taken over just as he was about to bite. In a single second, Kongpob had recoiled away from him as though his touch burned him. Arthit could only sob in relief. He was glad that calling to the Prince had worked and had pushed the Prince back to his senses.  

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened I swear I would never-" Kongpob tried to get close to him but the moment he reached his hand out he immediately took it back. It was clear that he did not know what to do, tears were starting to fall from Kongpob's eyes and sobs escaped his lips as he cried.  Kongpob reminded him of a small child that was lost and was crying so inconsolably. 

For a moment, Arthit was shocked. He'd never seen the Prince cry over anything, ever. That included when his brother had left the Prince at the alter. Arthit's own tears have stopped as he looked back at the Prince who kept apologizing over and over.

"I swear, I don't know what came over me. It was never my intention to hurt you. I've already managed to screw everything up again in a matter of seconds. I made a promise to you. It's the only one that I have been able to keep. Please, don't hate me Arthit. I swear I-." Arthit didn't hesitate to crawl back towards the edge of the bed to Kongpob. The man took a step back, Arthit might have found the situation of an Alpha fearing an Omega funny at any other time but not with everything that had just happened. 

"Kong..." He reached a small hand towards the Alpha's arm who at first flinched away but Arthit was persistent and pulled him back toward the bed so that the man was sitting beside him. 

"I'm sorry Arthit. All I've done is ruin your life and-" Arthit smiled bitterly but shook his head. 

"You can't ruin something that already was bad from the start. Nothing really changed I-"

"But you deserve better I-" Kongpob shut his eyes tightly as tears continued to fall from his eyes. Arthit reached out to caress his cheek without thinking and simply wiped away the other man's tears. Kongpob looked back at him then the look in his eyes unreadable to Arthit. 

"If you want...to be with...him" There was clear disdain at the mention of Xia Yu Ping but Kongpob continued. 

"You can. I won't stop you. I want you to get better and I want you to have a better life. One where you can be happy. Or you can settle somewhere else. I can arrange that. Kit, Beam, Rome, and Byul can accompany you. I will send Bright to guard you along with Jae Ha and Ming. I'm so sorry Arthit. I should have never-"

"It's not something you can change. It's already been done. There's no point in regretting the past." Perhaps Kongpob might have thought that Arthit's words were harsh but they were honest and held no resentment towards the Prince. 

"I don't want to be with Xia Yu Ping. He is a nice man. He is kind to me but he is merely doing a job nothing more." Another truth. 

"He fancies you Arthit-" Kongpob spoke wryly. His tone confused Arthit. Why did the Prince care so much when there were no feelings between the two of them. 

"That does not mean I like him back.  In my heart... love is something I can only dream about and never have."

"I'm sorry Arthit." Again Arthit smiled bitterly. 

"This has nothing to do with you. You are not my mate, nor am I yours. My mate died a long time ago and I only wish to see him when my time comes. Perhaps the goddess is being merciful with me by allowing me to go sooner than expected."

"Please don't say that I-"

"I've known for a long time that this would happen. I've accepted it and welcome it. My life here has been meaningless. I just want-" Arthit was taken aback by Kongpob who hugged him abruptly. Kongpob's hug was strong. One that made Arthit lose his breath and he knew that the Prince at that moment was incapable of letting him go. The pain in his heart suddenly seemed to die away leaving a small little pinch again. Arthit found himself hugging him back. For that single moment, he would forget about this hug of pity and think of it as a simple hug of care and concern. 

"Please... don't say such things. They make me feel distressed at the thought. I know that I have been horrible and a monster to you Arthit but I promise you that I will make things right. I will fix this."

"How? You can't force yourself to love me. And I won't force you to take me as your mate." Arthit knew that mates were forever. Frame would always be in Kongpob's heart. Arthit himself did not know if he was capable of love. But what he knew for a fact was that the Prince would always be incapable of loving him. 

"I'm sorry about Moon Arthit. I've locked him up for now. He won't be coming out for a long time."

"You don't need to do that I-"

"I want to. He's never acted this way before. How is your heart?" Again, pity. Arthit tried to fight the pain in his chest and offered a smile. This time he did not know if the pain was emotional or physical. 

"Okay."

"Don't lie to me. I saw it on your face."

"It's bearable."

"But not gone. The tea-"

"Is helping ease the pain as I said it's bearable. " 

"You wouldn't be in all this pain if it wasn't for me," Kongpob said to him. 

"It was bound to happen anyway." 

"Maybe but I sped it up and now-"

"A year from today, tomorrow, three years from now. My time was always going to be cut short Kongpob. So don't blame yourself." Tears welled up in Kongpob's eyes as he continued to cry. Wanting to comfort the Prince Artiht pulled him close gently patting the Prince's head and allowing him to cry. Eventually, Kongpob settled his head on Arthit's lap. Despite feeling surprised simply continued to run his fingers through Kongpob's hair. Despite the storm that appeared to have run through the room the atmosphere was now a peaceful one. 

"How can you be so calm about dy-"

"I've had a few years to accept my reality. My parents weren't exactly... kind about the situation."

"I'm sorry Arthit."

"How they treated me was not your fault. Despite everything that has happened between us life here is better." Unconsciously Arthit had begun to gently run his fingers through Kongpob's hair. Somehow, it brought him comfort, his racing heart began to slow and despite the chaos in the room that was left after the chaos, Arthit knew the important thing was to talk. Moon was gone for now but he was not the root of the

"I don't sleep in a barn. I get three meals a day. I have friends.  The Queen and King's affection. Sometimes I think they-" He stopped himself before he could say more. He was afraid that he might offend the Prince. Kongpob grabbed Arthit's free hand and clutched it tightly in his hands.

"They do treat you as if you are their own. I don't mind that at all Arthit. It helps put me at ease a bit. I've been a real asshole. But I am glad that my parents have been kind to you." Arthit offered a smile. They stayed there in tranquil silence for the first time and it made Arthit feel at ease. 

"Moon is sorry. So am I..." Arthit smiled. For the first time, he truly felt this was a genuine apology. 

"It's okay-"

"It's not... But I will try my best from now on. And it's not because I pity you." Kongpob spoke.

"I want to be a good king someday. You are also my people. I should take care of you too."

Kongpob

He doesn't know when either of them fell asleep. What he did know was that he was terrified. When Moon had overcome him, with it came memories that did not feel like his own. Maybe it was because of the cautionary story that the old woman had said to them. 

"Will he forgive me?" Moon questioned. His tone was sullen. 

"He already has," Kongpob spoke to Moon. 

"Saying and feeling are two very different things."

"Why did you react that way?"

"Don't pretend as if you didn't want to rip that mongrel's head off."

"I did. But you touched Arthit... You saw that memory too right?" Kongpob questioned. 

"It's just that witches story. She might have done more..." Moon spoke before growing silent for another moment.

"Are you finally going to give Arthit a chance?"

"I can be his friend. He won't want more than that. Neither do I-"

"He'll die-" Moon's words lingered in the air. It took a moment for Kongpob to realize that he didn't actually hate the idea of Arthit being his mate. In fact, he realized now it might be best for the clan. Even for himself. But Arthit? 

"He deserves much better than us."

"Yet you can't seem to let him go, just like I... If that mutt can prove himself... then maybe... it will hurt... and I have just destroyed any chance of ever seeing Sunshine today... So I will concede if it is what he wants. But he has to say it out loud." Kongpob looked up at the sleeping Arthit. He sat up from the small Omegas lap. The sweet scent he emitted waft through the entire room. It was sweet, inviting, home like. 

Kongpob wanted to set him down properly on the bed and leave him to rest. He never planned on seeing him. All he'd asked that stupid wolf was to bring his Omega the sheep. Instead, he'd spoke too much and helped make a mess. 

Startled when he felt Arthit's head land on his shoulder Kongpob had no choice but to stay. He feared waking him up and soon enough was was being lulled to sleep again by the swett scent of his omega. 

Queen Suthiluck

Outside it was Rome that walked towards the room with a meal and some tea for Arthit. He was susprised to see the Queen standing outside the room. 

"Is he okay?" Rome questioned the Queen who offered a kind smile. Initially both she and the King had wanted to rush in but when they heard sobs not from Arthit but from their son they remained outside and listened in only walking away when the room had gone silent and when they were sure that Kongpob and Arthit had talked things out like adults and that Arthit had not been hurt. 

Smiling the Queen turned to look at Rome and nodded. 

"They are asleep."

"Did the Prince-"

"No." The Queen spoke. She wasn't angry at Rome as she knew her son deserved all the suspicions that were being thrown his way. She and her husband would talk to their son the next days, for now, she would let both Arthit and Kongpob gather their thoughts again. 

"They talked. I will take it to them." Rome nodded and politely lowered his head after handing the tray to the Queen. 

"I will have a meal brought for the Prince as well." The Queen silently thanked him and then proceeded to walk inside. Arthit was clinging to Kongpob as he slept peacefully. It was clear to her that they had both cried as their eyes were puffy and red. Even so, she smiled as it seemed another barrier between them had fallen.

"Still there will be more." She would be lying if she said Frame did not concern her. There was no doubt in her mind that he would be back and when that happened all hell would break loose. She thought of her old friends the King and Queen of Jaturapoom. 

"Protect them both. Your son is finally getting back what was once lost. We all owe you everything and I will give you back as much as you gave us by doing for him what you did for our son." 

Thank you guys for reading. I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote for this chapter, add this story to your library and leave a comment. As far as my old stories they might be gone for a really long time and when I can talk about it I will but for now, I hope you guys can keep supporting me as a writer on this platform that I don't intend to leave. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 750 6
Short and Cute story!! Boy X Boy Romance. Please don't read if you're not comfortable Disclaimer: Pictures are taken from online 🖼 Characters belon...
187K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...
164K 6.9K 56
Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually feelings evolved and he had to share hi...
590K 23.6K 34
A love story between two guys in an omegaverse world based on the sotus series. (I seriously do not know what to write else lol) #674 in fanfiction (...