[Editing] My Stepdaughter |✔️...

By TarajiBookShelf

Beyonce just married a rich older man for money. his daughter Megan thee stallion, is super gay and don't lik... More

After the honeymoon
The Peek On A Shower!
The Making of - Savage!
Bi-curious!
Emotionally confused.
How do I tell her?!
What is love?
Love in 15
Out of the closet.
Love for the future:
Spell under secrets!
Don't mess with my wife.
Hate That I Love You So
Beyonce thee stallion
Punished by wifey
The wet weekend
Talking more.
Throwing It All Away!
Emotional Rollercoaster 1.
Emotional rollercoaster 2!
Starting over
after it is all said and done
Three-way
Our charecters
My Ex -
Doctor With The Shocker
Is Love Still There?
A flood of tears - BROKE!
Suffocating
A Hot Temperature!
Late Night Snack
PussyWhipped!
Manterrruption!
Plotting for punishment
Guys Tendencies
My Stepdaughter!
MY BABY MAMA!
Anonymous Admirer
Reasons Why!
Addictive Touch:
The Past Getting In A Way!
Closure!
My bestfriend in-law!
Want My Family Back!
Mine, Ours.
My Girl's Ego!
Announcement:
A Lesson Of His Life!
Action for Love
Petty Squad!
The Big Question
Bumping Heads With Kids
Mixed Signals!
Before "I do"
The piece of the puzzle

Breaking News!!

541 32 44
By TarajiBookShelf

MEGAN

After Beyoncé basically told me she wasn't in love with me anymore. I talked to my manager to work some concert for me outside the country.

It was a last minutes thing so he had to do it in the country. In New York City. So I left Los Angeles for two weeks.

While in NEW YORK and trying my very best to have fun and forget about my shitty real love life. My phone received a message from Beyoncé...

*hey, we need to talk. In person. It's important and urgent. Dinner tonight?*

Is she fucking kidding me right now? So she wanna finally talk to me like I'm human and she's expecting me to jump to that opportunity and drop everything Else in my freaking life? Oh no ma'am, no sir. No today.

I'm not even supposed to be coring about what she feels or want right now but I will be a Good Samaritan and text her ass back

*i'm not free tonight*

Another message
*breakfast or lunch tomorrow?*

*busy tomorrow too* I said

*well when are you free? When can you free yourself for this because Megan this is more important than what you doing right now!*

I gasped. what the hell is wrong with her thinking she's better than me and everything about her is more important?!
I made a very furious phone call

Bey: Hey...
Meg: just because you are Beyoncé and I care about your ass doesn't mean you are more important than my job or my life. Infect you are not that important anymore
Bey: I know, I wasn't talking about me Megan.  Just 10 minutes of your time is all I ask. I can come to you if coming here is too much trouble
Meg: I'm not in LA. I'm busy in New York. So I  will call you when I'm not busy
Bey: Megan please—
Meg: what is more important than me making money right now? Than me living my life, than me doing what I love? Than me having fun because I'm doing all that...
Bey: Your future is more important Megan. All this is cool and awesome honey but not as awesome as us having—- uhm.. you know what never mind
Meg: you are unbelievable. You tell me you don't love me anymore then now you blow up my phone telling me how important this is? Whatever this is... I'm not interested doing anything with you anymore Beyoncé. You are rude, mean and unbelievably selfish you think you are more important than me, that your career is more important than mine.
Bey: Honey I don't think that at all
Meg: stop calling me that. Why the fuck am I still on this fucking phone call?
Bey: I don't know cause all you do is cuss. You don't even wanna listen to me
Meg: well goodbye. I'm not coming for no dinner with you. Nor breakfast or anything else with you Beyoncé. Just leave me alone.
Bey: Megan I'm p—
(Call cut)

BEYONCÉ
....pregnant.
I COMPLETED that sentence to a dead call.
She cut the call on my ear.
I decided to text cause I had to tell her.

After typing it. It just didn't feel right telling her through text. This is amazing news I want to see her eyes when I say it. I want to see her facial expressions changing. I just want to see her face is that too much to ask?

In New York
MEGAN

I was in a bar drinking in peace. Trying to wonder why Beyoncé and I do this to each other. Hurt each other. I'm very much aware that I hurt her two days ago when I said all those things over the phone and that is because she hurt me when I went to see her in her office. But still I wasn't happy doing that to her. I should have given her a chance to speak, maybe she finally wants to fix us. Honestly I rather have bad days with her than a good time with anyone in the world.

"Megan" a familiar voice said snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned it was Ravelyn, Davente's little sister. What a mood uplifter, thank God for this.
"Hey kitty cat. What the hell are you doing in New York?" I asked hugging her so tight I needed a hug.
"Uh sis, I go to school here. The question is what are YOU doing here?" She asked smiling. "I was performing few days ago. Now I'm just stalling. But I'm flying back tomorrow morning" I said. "Seat" I basically begged. Needed some company. "Oh sweetie now I can't, my boyfriend is over there" she pointed at a secret booth with two teenage boys. I was so sad she lifted my chin. "Go home to your wife" she said. "We divorced" I said "and broke up" I explained.

"I'm here... oh my gosh, is Megan thee stallion in my daddy's bar. Can I please have a picture" her friend asked. "Uh no... stop embarrassing me, nobody takes pictures with celebrities no more" Rave said making me chuckle. "Uh you can say that because your fine ass brother is a fucking producer who's friends with three bad asses in the whole world." The girl said.
"If I'm one of them who are the other two?" I asked. "Rihanna and thee freaking Beyhive" she answered. I looked at Rave. "Uh don't fucking look at me. She's stalking my brother" Rave said. We all chuckled. "Have a drink with me" I said. "Yeeey huuuuu" the girl screamed jumping up and down, Rave grabbed her and restrained her nonchalantly. "Bitch calm the fuck down, we ain't having drinks with her. She's going home To her fucking wife. Go home stallion" Ravelyn said.

"You know I used to like you" I said. "It doesn't matter baby cause we family you love me anyways. Bartender, this is her last drink. Go home Megan I'm serious" Rave said me pulled her friend away. My heart sunk.

She came back in a second and hugged me tight. "One for the road. Whatever the fuck is going on sis, Beyoncé loves your dirty drawers no matter what, if you communicate without arguing. Without sex. Y'all will fix this mess" she said in my ear. I pulled from her.

"Why do you have so much faith in us?"
She asked. "You know I used to read your texts to D right?"
"Yeah" I said
"I read hers to D too... how you told my brother she's your breath. She told him the exact same thing. Honey look at me, Beyoncé is your soulmate." She said cupping my face With her little soft hands.

"... plus I didn't whoop Janet's ass so you could act like a bunch of kids, get your asses together or this time I'm whooping some big booty, either yours or hers" she said walking away
I chuckled.

"I love you"
I said. But she was already in a crowd trying to get to her booth.

My phone beeped.
*I love you too. Bye!!-*
She texted me. I turned and looked over the booth. She waved. All her friends waved too.

That's it, time to get my ass home.

Back in LA.
I was in Pasadena. I got here like an hour ago. Devante throw himself in my apartment.
"Hey kiddo"
"Hey" I said smiling. "Okay what's good?" He asked. "I ran into your sister. I swear she's a love magnet.she talked to me like God's sent angel. I just feel happy" I said.
"She wasn't with boys was she?" He asked
"Stop being a big brother and no. She was with her friends" I said, well I know how my friend gets. He would take a flight to New York if I told him.

"Come on, We going to Beverly Hills." I said pulling his hand out of my apartment. "Wait what... why?" He asked. "To see Beyoncé. Stop asking Questions" I said as we shut the door behind us.

In Beverly Hills.
I knocked. Then used my key.

My jaw dropped to Beyoncé and Rihanna chitchatting on the couch and laughing.

"Oh my gosh, this things always goes pretty bad for me" I muttered under my breathe.
"Sorry" I said turning to leave.

"Hey." Beyoncé said. I turned back to them. Somehow I was about to cry. How the hell did I mess this up like this!
"Come on in" she said. D finally walked in. "You too D, come on in. Anything to drink?" She asked.
"I will have whatever it is Riri is having. It looks delicious" D said. "Actually she made that, maybe she can make some more??" Beyoncé asked looking at Riri, she was smiling from ear to ear. She looked happy. Rihanna glance at her with a smile back.

"You know what guys, I forgot, there is this thing I need to do" I said rushing out.

"Megan wait" I heard her but I kept going because I was about to lose it. "I'm pregnant!" I heard that shutting the door.

I opened the door again and stood there, holding the doorknob. My oxygen was visibly making a circle around me. Those tears I've been fighting so hard finally ran down my cheeks.
"We pregnant." She rephrased
I mean I heard her. I did. But I died standing there looking at her. I froze in my death. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe. The only thing that made sound was my heart beating out of my chest. My breathe rushing out of my smallest wholes of my nose. She took off her baggy jacket. Rihanna and Devante both gasped.

(No wonder she's been wearing baggy clothes lately.)

There she/He was in her beautiful belly. Oh my freaking gosh!! My baby.

BEYONCÉ
.....

Did I hang you on the cliff?? Sorry!!
Why haven't you read my Megan x Nicki book
Go read POLYGAMOUSLY UNKNOWN. Ska m'bora 😀😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.6K 15
Beyoncé and Nicki have a very special arrangement... It's passionate but it's complicated and as their physical connection deepens, infatuation turns...
9K 561 21
They meet again... Megan has started her rapper journey and Beyonce has became a superstar alongside with Jay-z. Megan is cold hearted, no longer att...
61.3K 2.5K 46
Beyonce runs the most powerful mafia and has everything she could ask for except for one thing, a lover (gp) Megan works as a bartender in the bigges...