Akutagawa x Reader [Nakahara...

By my_ff_r_cringe

A story where Nakahara Chuuya has a younger sister, y/n. Y/n and Akutagawa have met each other when they were... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
DELETING THE BOOK
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Another non chapter sorryyyy
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 7

2K 87 37
By my_ff_r_cringe

Dear readers...
I just want to say thanks for your patience, I know I'm not posting very often but I've been having stupid writer blocks.
I'll try update every 3 days at the most! Might not work out but fingers crossed!
Anyway, enjoy this chapter!

- - - 

"What do you mean he disappeared?" I asked as Higuchi shrugged slightly.

"I don't know exactly but apparently the Agency helped the prisoner escape." Higuchi said as I scowled before pausing for a moment, thinking.

"But how? The Port Mafia defence is exceptionally good. Even with the Agency and their abilities, we have our own like Hirotsu and Chuuya." I mumbled to myself, frustrated as Higuchi stared at me with a confused look on her face.

"Your reaction is almost like Akutagawa-senpai's. You both seem extremely frustrated that this prisoner escaped, and I don't think it has anything to do with the Port Mafia defences being breached." Higuchi stated as I make a gagging sound at the sound of Akutagawa's name.

"Okay, first of all, don't ever say that Akutagawa and I are the same. And second, it's none of your business." I slightly snapped as I fisted my hands in anger.

How did Dazai-san escape? As talented and smart he may be, the Agency has other members who excel in hand-to-hand combat without an ability. So what happened?

"Also, I'd stay away from Akutagawa-senpai for a while." Higuchi said as I glanced at her.

"Why's that?" I asked not really thinking about what she said.

"Because you literally threw him off a ship." Higuchi said as I chuckled.

"And never will I forget that moment in my life." I said as Higuchi pursed her lips together.

I had blacked out on the ship after using Purity but Chuuya explained to me that he had found me mere seconds before the ship would've submerged fully and Akutagawa was also found, beaten up, thanks to me.

I had fallen into a small coma but woke up three days later.

Obviously, I had gotten a huge earful after Chuuya after that, something about using Purity only when necessary and when my life is in critical danger, I wasn't really listening.

I was too busy thinking about Akutagawa.

He had been kidnapped during that time and for some reasons my mind would always drift back to him.

Probably because he had almost died, and I couldn't have that happening when I still needed to get Dazai-san's acknowledgment first and then rub it in his face.

Also, life would be so boring if I couldn't annoy the boy. I'd have to look for another victim who could be just as enjoyable.

"Jeez, no need to stare at me like that. Just tell me whatever you want like how I shouldn't hurt your boyfriend anymore." I said as Higuchi turned bright red as she sputtered.

"Akutagawa-senpai is not my boyfriend!" She said as I smirked.

"Sure, because it's one sided love?" I asked as Higuchi shook her head.

"I don't love Akutagawa-senpai!" She said as I pointed at her.

"Denial is the first stage to falling for someone." I said as Higuchi rolled her eyes.

Higuchi opened her mouth to say something but suddenly a loud alarm went off making us frown.

"What's happening?" Higuchi asked as I said, "Since when did we have an alarm?" at the same time.

Higuchi gave me an exasperated look as I just shrugged.

"I'm going to go find Chuuya." I announced as the sirens filled the building.

"Hope your boyfriend won't come back!" I shouted over my shoulder as Higuchi blushed again.

Running off, I walked past a window and stopped, my plans to find Chuuya disappearing immediately.

"What the hell?"

- - -

I was outside as the sounds of guns were only present.

My head was whirling as I watched Port Mafia members fight Port Mafia members.

"Control the traffic! We won't have anywhere left to do business. Protect it with your life!" I heard a familiar voice say as I spotted the orange hair and ran towards it.

While running towards Chuuya, I noticed a certain purple handprint on many  people. 

"Chuuya! What the hell is happening?" I asked as Chuuya looked at me, leaning in closely to shout in my ear.

"The Guild got their hands on Q." Chuuya said as my eyes widened in shock.

"Q?" I exclaimed as Chuuya just nodded.

"So all these people were somehow affected by Q's ability?" I asked over the roar of the bullets.

Chuuya nodded before turning to me.

"I need you to do something." Chuuya said as I immediately perked up.

"What is it? Want me to help?" I asked but stopped smiling as Chuuya shook his head.

"I need you to find Akutagawa." Chuuya said as I paused, trying to comprehend what he said.

"You want me..." I said, pointing to myself, "Go find Akutagawa?' I asked as I used my wind to push some corrupted Port Mafia men away.

"You do know I almost killed him this week?" I confirmed as Chuuya just rolled his eyes.

"There's nobody else to send, and Mori-san wants to send you since you have a good defensive and offensive skill.

I scowled, ready to decline but Chuuya shot me a glare.

"You're going to find him, I don't care what you say." Chuuya said as I sighed in frustration.

"Fine, I'll go look for Akutagawa, but you owe me one, and no promises I won't kill him." I said as Chuuya nodded before returning to the fight.

I was itching for a good brawl but then again, this was against Port Mafia, people whom I know, so maybe it was better being sent to find Akutagawa.

Running off, I leapt over rubble, turning around corners heading towards a dock where Akutagawa was sent by Mori-san.

How do I know? Pretty obvious, I was going to sabotage his mission again.

However, in that moment, I ran around the corner and collided with a certain someone.

Someone whom I definitely did not want to see.

"Oh it's you." I said as Akutagawa rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you look where you're going?" Akutagawa said.

"Why not use your ability to stop me?" I shot back as we both stared at each other in the eyes in a silent battle. 

I saw Akutagawa's eyes flicker away from mine over my shoulder as I smirked in triumph, ready to rub it in his face but frowned slightly as a look of alarm crossed his face.

"Y/n! Watch ou-" Akutagawa was cut off by the sound of gunshots.

I turned around as time slowed down.

I watched as the 3 bullets headed towards me, barely an arms length away as I knew I wouldn't be able activate my ability in time.

Abruptly, I saw something from the corner of my eyes as Akutagawa slammed into me, pushing me to the side as the bullets skimmed my cheeks, cutting a thin line that stung like hell, but would've been much worse.

We rolled over the pavement before coming to a stop as Akutagawa looked down at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked before his eyes fell to the small cut.

I didn't answer, instead tried to wrap my head around one question.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked as Akutagawa stiffened for a moment, before going silent.

I would've loved to hear his answer, but the sound of more gunshots echoed, but this time I was prepared.

The wind slowed the bullets down as they hovered in the air before falling to the ground with slight clinks.

More bullets followed as I maintained the force field-like dome around us.

Akutagawa was still staring at me as I cleared my throat ever-so-slightly.

"You know as much as I'd like to how one of our staring competitions, which I just won before by the way, I don't know if you can tell but there are people shooting at us." I said as Akutagawa blinked, shaking his head slightly as if coming out of a daze.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" Akutagawa asked as I rolled my eyes.

"I was sent to find you, also why not take care of them first?" I asked before leaping forward.

The Port Mafia executive raised their gun towards, firing a few more shots but my wind manipulation protected me.

Simply, I cut off his oxygen supply and watched as he writhed on the ground before going till.

Turning to Akutagawa, I rolled my eyes.

"Well come on, I was assigned to find you so hurry and move your ass to the Port Mafia." I said when suddenly the image of Akutagawa pushing me away from the bullet and lying on the ground flashed through my mind again.

Why the hell am I thinking of this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.3K 23
ONGOING ❦ This fanfic is an alternate reality of my other one called "The Marionette", in which Dazai came back into your life permanently. I recomme...
26.7K 599 25
Dazai x Fem! Reader x Chuuya 17year old Y/n L/n joins the Port Mafia before being kicked out of her home. Soon she falls in love with two of the exec...
1.3M 62.4K 47
COMPLETED • There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...
224K 7K 9
A new threat to the humans has arrived to Yokohama and unfortunately (fortunately for us) makes a bond between Atsushi and Akutagawa. Akutagawa x Ats...