[Editing] My Stepdaughter |✔️...

By TarajiBookShelf

Beyonce just married a rich older man for money. his daughter Megan thee stallion, is super gay and don't lik... More

After the honeymoon
The Peek On A Shower!
The Making of - Savage!
Bi-curious!
Emotionally confused.
How do I tell her?!
What is love?
Love in 15
Out of the closet.
Love for the future:
Spell under secrets!
Don't mess with my wife.
Hate That I Love You So
Beyonce thee stallion
Punished by wifey
The wet weekend
Talking more.
Throwing It All Away!
Emotional Rollercoaster 1.
Emotional rollercoaster 2!
after it is all said and done
Three-way
Our charecters
My Ex -
Doctor With The Shocker
Breaking News!!
Is Love Still There?
A flood of tears - BROKE!
Suffocating
A Hot Temperature!
Late Night Snack
PussyWhipped!
Manterrruption!
Plotting for punishment
Guys Tendencies
My Stepdaughter!
MY BABY MAMA!
Anonymous Admirer
Reasons Why!
Addictive Touch:
The Past Getting In A Way!
Closure!
My bestfriend in-law!
Want My Family Back!
Mine, Ours.
My Girl's Ego!
Announcement:
A Lesson Of His Life!
Action for Love
Petty Squad!
The Big Question
Bumping Heads With Kids
Mixed Signals!
Before "I do"
The piece of the puzzle

Starting over

621 37 54
By TarajiBookShelf

Three months ago.

MEGAN_

let me bring you up to speed. three Months ago Bey and I broke up. then Beyonce left for a tour. A few days after she left Devante's 18-year-old baby sister Ravelyn Moore punched blood out of Janet Jackson's nose. It was all over the news.

she punched her, pulled her by the weave, and told her to leave Beyonce alone cause she's married.

Devante and I tried talking to her, she's stubborn as hell. She told us she hated Janet for breaking us up. so D had to apologize to Bey on her sister's behalf. he sent her a text and Bey replied with *don't worry about it, I will talk to Janet*

that was three months ago. a month ago Beyonce was supposed to come back and she didn't or couldn't I don't know what's what cause we never spoke after she left, we communicated through our lawyers. it was just sad. so since then I just bury myself in school work. I am now in the middle of my exams and it is hectic.

my phone beeped.
*divorce Proceedings start tomorrow* a message from my lawyer.

I sighed and closed my book. wow so now we are about to make the divorce real huh?!. am I ready for that? I asked myself. I don't know honestly.

my phone Beeped while I was thinking.
*just want you to know that Beyonce asked to see me at y'all house, she wants to talk to Ray. so I will be going there but if you don't want us to go, we won't go*

*I'm supposed to be going there for my textbook. I work better with a hard copy. so I will join you guys for Ray's sake. to back her up*

*thanks kiddo. *
he replied.

I went to the house later that day.
I walked into the midst of the meeting and to my surprise Janet was part of that meeting. "oh so sorry you guys, I just need my textbook upstairs and I will be out of here. please pretend I'm not here" I said.

"Don't worry about it. we won't be long either." Beyonce said. I nodded and walked upstairs.

BEYONCE_

The last few months have been hell without Megan. I had to put on a face for the cameras. I missed her every day. My lawyer said we shouldn't be communicating. our communications were through our lawyers. seeing her here tonight warmed my Heart. I felt relaxed. she looked beautiful and calm.

okay back to why I'm here. Janet was so upset about Ravelyn's behavior. she demanded an apology or press charges. so I called D and her baby sister here tonight to clear the air. "Honey, why would you attack her?" I asked Ray. "she ruined your marriage. I know it was her. I snooped on my brother's phone. his communications thread with Megan. I know the truth and I am still gonna kick her ass. She made Megan cry" Ray said. "Honey I love that you care about Megan but it is not right to attack Janet. it is not her fault that we broke up. it was my fault and I apologize to you, honey. I am so sorry I made Megan Cry and made you so upset. forgive me and apologize to Miss Janet" I said. Ray looked at me. "Honey, please. Megan and I are finally going to sign those divorce papers this week and it is going to be a hurtful experience. we need you. so please apologize" I begged she looked at me and then at Janet. "I guess I'm sorry but, you are not my favorite person. I still hate your guts" Ray said. "this is not an apology. I am pressing charges" Janet said. I looked at Ray to get her to understand how serious this is. "you don't have to press charges, I apologize for kicking your ass" Ray Said. "it won't happen again. all you need to do is stay away from Beyonce that's all" Ray said. Janet stood up and stormed out. "is she still gonna press charges?" Ray sounded scared. I looked at her and shook my head no. "I will talk to her again. you guys may go home" I said. "may I say bye to Megan before I leave?" she asked.
"of course," I said. She went upstairs.

"she's something," I said to D. "you have no idea," he said huffing. we chuckled. "I like her. I'm not even mad she did what she did. don't be hard on her because she did me a favor. I was upset before I leave, I really felt like slapping Janet in the near future. She kissed me. got my wife all upset. I am still mad at Janet." I said.

"Why would she do that?" D asked. "she's in love with me. she's been since we were teens so... it's a long story D and the hard part is I care a lot and don't wanna hurt her and with that care, I hurt my own wife instead" I said. "I'm sorry Bey. so sorry," he said. I nodded. Ray walked downstairs. "I'm ready to go," she said. I stood up and hugged them. She looked into my eyes "If it's meant to be it will stand the storm
you watch" she said. I felt a single tear rolling Down. I sniffled. "don't be a stranger," I told her. "of yours? I can never. You are Beyonce," she said making me chuckle. "I guess I am" I responded. She laughed. her laughter is contagious. I can use more of it in my life right now. "good night Beyonce" she said. "good night sweetheart" I said. they walked out.

I sat down and huffed a truckload of air. I better leave because Megan and I ain't supposed to be under the same roof. I picked up my stuff and headed to the door. "you just gonna leave without saying goodbye?" Meg's voice scared the confidence out of me. I became vulnerable and desperate at hearing her voice.

I turned and faked a smile. "goodbye" I said. She nodded. I opened the door and somehow closed it. I looked at her again. "can we talk?" I asked. "we are not supposed to be talking," she said walking downstairs. "you're right," I said and walked out. I walked back inside. this back and forth made me look stupid. "just come in and lock the door. it will stay between us" she said. thank God cause I was losing my mind. I locked the door and walked in. She was now seating on a couch. I sat opposite her. I was shaking. "I am sorry about what you saw that night. but I need you to know that I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. I'm really sorry for inviting her over. She was pushing it and I was mad at you I needed company but I never meant to hurt you or cheat on you." I said.

she nodded. that's all she did, nod. I felt humiliated. "okay... that's all I needed you to know. I will leave" I said. "do you... wanna leave or you leaving because you have to?" she asked. "both. I want to leave because I can't sit here and pretend I'm ready for divorce. I can't sit here and pretend I don't miss you because I do and I find you extremely sexy. also, I really shouldn't be here... so.." I said.

she leaned back on her chair and spread her legs. She was naked under that nightgown. I blew off a heavy breath. looking at her pussy. I wanted her so bad.

"come here," she said licking her middle finger. fuck, I was already soaked. I walked over to her and took off my tank top and got out of my pants. I went down on her. She was moaning. "fuck. fuck oh yes fuck" she screamed. I took her to a little heaven with my tongue and fingers. "yes fuck me, baby. shit. uhh uhh uhh uhh" she said cumming. "fuccckkk!" she muttered some more. then started catching her breath. "shit I needed that." she said. I nodded. She didn't return the favor. I should have known this was a trap. it was about her.

I got into my clothes very fast. I was leaving when she grabbed my hand. "where do you think you going? we not done" she said. I looked at her
"be in our bed in 3 minutes," she said and walked upstairs.

that night we made hot love all night.

the following morning.
she left me a note. I was kind of sad she left.

*This was fun but who are we kidding today we signing the papers. I guess it was goodbye*

I checked the time and got ready.

a few hours later.
in the boardroom. my lawyer and I together with Meg's lawyer were in there waiting for Meg. She was 30 minutes late.

she arrived. "sorry I'm late. where are the papers?" she asked.
her lawyer handed them to her. "wait. we need to talk about the house. it's in your name. you are entitled to it" he said. "I don't need anything, Billy. my dad will cover your bill," she said and signed the papers then walked out.

WOW!
"This means you can change the house back to your name," my lawyer said. I reached for the papers and signed. "thanks Chloe" I said and shook her hand. then Billy's hand and walked out. my head was spinning. I needed to puke.

I arrived home and found Megan on my couch. is she fucking with me right now?
"you didn't have to wait for me for you to pack the rest of your shit." I was still pissed off. "I'm not going anywhere and neither are you," she said and put down her coffee mug. "Megan, I think that caffeine is driving you nuts," I said. "I signed the papers for us to start over. we were suffocating in that marriage Bey, you know it. we married before we could think things through and that was our mistake, but this, us? this is not a mistake. you love me. you are out of your mind in love with me Beyonce Knowles and I love you like a crazy baby. we threw away our marriage because of everything we did wrong but I am not letting us throw away a beautiful rare thing. I am crazy about you. so we are going to start over and figure things out. I want a baby with you. so I'm not leaving. so welcome home. there is food in the oven, I am pretty sure it is still warm. I'm going to take a shower" she said walking upstairs.

is she for real right now?
"you throw away our marriage and tell me you want a baby, you are crazy I am calling my therapist for you," I said. She chuckled. "I have my own infect I've been going there since the night you left for your tour, I had sleeping problems, but I still do," she said.

"this won't work Meg," I said. "who says, you? the woman who wants the very same things I want? yeah." she said. "no, we don't want the same thing. I want my wife back. you want a girlfriend and a baby." I said. "I want my wife back too. just on a different path. I'm still gonna fucking marry your sexy ass. just that, this time I wanna do everything right." she said. I gasped and looked at her. She wasn't even asking my opinion regarding all this nonsense. She was telling me.

"After your shower could you find a room to sleep in because I'm not sharing a bed with you," I said and walked away.

MEGAN__

I smiled. great. At least it was not a hard no.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MEGAN'S NEW PLAN?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

193K 10.8K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
121K 1.8K 19
"Why do you hate me so much?" Short story 💋
17.9K 786 29
Life's not fair. But we end up where God wanted us to be. Megan was a celebrity property dealer and one day at one of her friend's parties, she met B...