[Editing] My Stepdaughter |✔️...

By TarajiBookShelf

Beyonce just married a rich older man for money. his daughter Megan thee stallion, is super gay and don't lik... More

After the honeymoon
The Peek On A Shower!
The Making of - Savage!
Bi-curious!
Emotionally confused.
How do I tell her?!
What is love?
Love in 15
Out of the closet.
Love for the future:
Spell under secrets!
Don't mess with my wife.
Hate That I Love You So
Beyonce thee stallion
Punished by wifey
The wet weekend
Talking more.
Throwing It All Away!
Emotional Rollercoaster 1.
Starting over
after it is all said and done
Three-way
Our charecters
My Ex -
Doctor With The Shocker
Breaking News!!
Is Love Still There?
A flood of tears - BROKE!
Suffocating
A Hot Temperature!
Late Night Snack
PussyWhipped!
Manterrruption!
Plotting for punishment
Guys Tendencies
My Stepdaughter!
MY BABY MAMA!
Anonymous Admirer
Reasons Why!
Addictive Touch:
The Past Getting In A Way!
Closure!
My bestfriend in-law!
Want My Family Back!
Mine, Ours.
My Girl's Ego!
Announcement:
A Lesson Of His Life!
Action for Love
Petty Squad!
The Big Question
Bumping Heads With Kids
Mixed Signals!
Before "I do"
The piece of the puzzle

Emotional rollercoaster 2!

589 40 61
By TarajiBookShelf

MSG FROM THE AUTHOR

please don't read if you're too sensitive, the following chapter is worse than the previous 1. and I am very much aware that y'all don't like me no more but it's okay. I can live wit that.

MEGAN__
Devante came over that night.

"you don't look okay..." he said walking through the door. "can you stay the night. I need someone here" I said
"is wifey not here?" he asked and my tears just ran down. what the hell have i done?. "i mean a friend" I said
"okay kiddo, what's going on?" he asked. wiping my tears. we heard high heels irritating the floor and looked up the stairs.

Beyonce was carrying an overnight bag, dressed sexily. "oh hey Mrs. Pete, damn you look hot... where are you going?" D Asked. "studio. I need to work." she said not looking at me. she walked towards the door. "you don't have to leave, it's your house I can leave" I said. she turned rapidly "girrrrrrrrl..." she said like she was trying to warn me to stop
"you are about this close to piss me off" she Said demonstrating with her manicure nails. she opened the door angrily.
"you won't do nothing about it?" I challenged her. she scanned angrily at me. "what the hell is going on here?" D Asked.
we were still looking at each other. nobody answered him. "I'm not threatening you in anyway. I'm sorry I came out sounding hostile. I am just angry. I am pissed because my wife wants divorce but instead of going on telling me, she's tiptoeing around it and it hurts like hell. but i am sorry for been too angry" she Said. my heart sunk. I was about to pop off on her and she apologised.

"good night. I will be back on Friday" she said and walked out. I felt like my heart popped out, fell down and broke in millions pieces.
"what did you do?" D AsKed. "I messed up big D. I Fucked up" i said tearing up.
I was out of breathe. "I can't breathe D" I said seating carefully on the couch

well after all that... I didn't go to school the whole week.
Friday night, D and I were drinking. the front door swing open. Beyonce walked in. my heart started pounding. what the hell is she doing to me? "the Queen has returned" D Said. he was a little tipsy. he hugged Beyonce. she hugged him back. " hey" she said to me. "hey" I said. she made her way upstairs.

"it is now or never Meg. is either you make a fool out of yourself for the sake of your marriage or atleast relationship or forget about her" D said. I got off my chair and followed her upstairs.

Bedroom:

she was undressing. I approached her from behind and wrapped my hands around her slim figure. kissed her earlobe. she just let me.
she was already naked, so I snaked my hands around her bare body. "I miss you" I said kissing on her bare skin. kissing her ass and going Down on her. she was so wet.
I made love to her. it was exceptional and hot. she was moaning but way lower than usual. I guess because she knew D was downstairs. she was not even talking dirty. it was different but different is good right? I hope.

"I love you" I muttered in her ear. she didnt respond.
after sex.
she rolled off me still catching her breathe. then walked into the shower.

I swallowed hard. I waited for her to finish up. she walked back inside wrapped up in a towel and went to the closet. I followed her 5 minutes later. she was now lotioning her body, wearing a purple robe "I was wrong for thinking divorce. baby I don't want divorce. I want us to work" I said. she stood up. and smiled at me. gosh I missed that smile. she looked beautifully in my eyes and cupped my face. "it's too late honey. I thought about everything and you just might be right. this was a bad decision. a horrible idea. your dad was right. so-so right." she said with a lot of sarcasm. wow.
my tears rolled down.

she looked at me then let go of me. "I know our marriage was a shem and for a while it was not even legal. build on an illusion. but i want you to have the house. it's fully paid for and its in your name. you can sell it if you don't wanna live in it. because it was bought with love." she continued to rip my heart in pieces.

"Beyonce---" I tried to stop her. "keep the ring too. I gotta go. I already checked into a hotel, I just came here to get my clothes" she said and picked a bag.

"give me a moment to say something" I begged wiping my tears. "that you love me and you sorry this happened? baby I know you love me, and i know you sorry but how dare you ask advice about our marriage to the one person who don't want us together in the first place.? I can't even do this with you right now. I'm leaving." she said and stormed out.

after crying my heart and soul out. I went downstairs.

D was on a phone call. he saw me landing and hanged up the phone. I fell right in his arms after landing.
"it's okay. just let it out" he said. I was now crying in front of my best friend that never ever happens. "I can't let her go D. I can't. I gotta go" I said and picked my car keys and ran outside. got into my car and drove. I am the fastest driver I know. in the fastest car. so I Will catch her.

BEYONCE__

Megan broke my heart. in two days it is our 6 months sort of anniversary and she decides she needs a divorce?.. I am not doing this again. I am done. I was thinking about that when a car overtook and brakes right in front of me. "what the-" I muttered hitting the brakes... am I getting robbed in Beverley hills? it was in the dark all I could see was a bright light. oh boy what the hell is going on. I made a quick U-Turn. and took the other route. I was speeding.
I arrive at the hotel where Janet was. okay, don't look at me like that, I wasn't cheating. Janet called me to talk about music. so I invited her to my hotel suit.

"it took you a while. wifey couldn't let you go?" she asked. I rolled my eyes and tossed my stuff and Sat down. i huffed a huge load of air. my tears came running. "something is wrong. talk to me" Janet said and sat closer to me.
"I dont know how" I said. she hugged me. I realised I didn't need her hug. I pulled away. "sorry Jay, i only needs her hugs" she looked sad. "don't do that." I said. she got off the couch. "what does this girl have that i don't. you friendzoned me all this years and I thought you just never liked girls. few years down the line... you marry one. so what's wrong with me?" she sounded pissed off. "you 're my friend J, it's more complicated than that, I love you so very much but as far as feelings as concerned I'm not into you like that. I love Megan. but she is leaving me or I'm leaving her, I'm not even sure. all I do know though is that something went terribly wrong" I said sniffling my tears back in.

Janet wrapped her hand around my waist. I rested my head on her shoulder. "I guess I understand that baby girl. she must be a really special girl. I can't be mad at that, as long as you are happy." she said.
I turned and cupped her face and smiled. she kissed me. with my jaw dropped in shock, the front door swinged open.

we pulled from each other and turned.
my wife was standing at the door. "baby is not--"
"I called the hotel. I knew you could be here because of the turn you took. imagine the surprise I got when I heard her name right next to yours. you hurt me deep tonight and booked into a suit with her!. how could you?"

my wife asked. my heart was pounding out. "it's not what you think baby" I said walking closer my tears were running down again. she raised her hand. "please don't come near me" she said sniffling. "baby please let me explain" I begged. "explain Bey. right now" she demanded. I swallowed hard knowing there was no explanation that could save me right now.
"we working" I tried keeping it short. "in a hotel room. and the kiss - that's your tea break?" she asked.
that kiss was a moment that shouldn't have happened. but not that she would believe me that it meant nothing.

there was a huge pause.
she took off the ring. "i drove around the city looking for you. you saw my car you took a turn. I made love to you, but you were not present. I made love to a ghost. but now I know why... she was waiting for you. I begged you, you mashed my heart. way to go Bey. you win" she said and looked at the ring then throws it in the air. Janet caught it. "damn" Janet muttered looking at it. Meg turned and walked out. slamming the door

Janet gave me the ring. "keep it. I don't even wana look at it" i said and walked away.

MEGAN__

I left the hotel busy tearing up. got in my car and just broke Down. I couldn't drive like that so I texted my dad the location. he arrived in half an hour. he came with some guy who took my car. we got in his car and went home.

arriving home I remembered I left my friend alone. I texted him.

a week later. Beyonce went to the Netherlands for a tour. so our divorce proceedings were put on pause for till she returnes and thats in two months because after then she should be going to England before she comes back home.

so it was really over. we were just waiting to sign those papers. funny because this marriage was not legal for a while, it became legal after their divorce was final. we were patient about it and now we get to seat in a boardroom with lawyers talking about divorce? life is screwed up .

well atleast I stopped crying I guess I am starting to accept.

THREE MONTHS LATER....

--------

--------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 561 21
They meet again... Megan has started her rapper journey and Beyonce has became a superstar alongside with Jay-z. Megan is cold hearted, no longer att...
42.9K 2.7K 19
Onika and Beyoncé have been going to the same high school for 3 years and are just finally noticing each other. Dealing with her little sister, Beyon...
254K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
28.6K 1.6K 15
Beyoncé and Nicki have a very special arrangement... It's passionate but it's complicated and as their physical connection deepens, infatuation turns...