The Blood Tyrant - AU Izuku Y...

By DZHReader

Neglect, Bullies, Scars, Depression, Trauma and a dash of Bad luck is the perfect recipe for a villain. Izuk... More

Chapter 1: Blood Tyrant
Chapter 2: Love and Loved
Chapter 3: Reaching out
Chapter 4: One's Route
Chapter 5: Plots and Schemes
Chapter 6: Sweet Sweet Revenge
Chapter 7: Lasting Impact
Chapter 8: Any Means Necessary
Chapter 9: Casual Life
Chapter 10: Changes in the System
Chapter 11: Horror of the Tyrant
Chapter 12: Strong Beats Weak
Chapter 13: New Faces, Old Tactics
Chapter 15: Let the Blood Rain
Chapter 16: When the Blood Dried
Chapter 17: Daily Lives
Chapter 18: Unlikely Ally
Chapter 19: Shit going down
Chapter 20: Prison break
Chapter 21: War Waits for Nobody
Chapter 22: I can see your LOVE
Chapter 23: The Reverse Fireworks
Chapter 24: DIE!
Chapter 25: One Last Goodbye
Chapter 26: Calm After the Storm
Chapter 27: A New Age
Chapter 28: I Will Live
Chapter 29: Preparation for Downfall
Chapter 30: Initiation
So we have done it
Chapter 31: Trial Run
Chapter 32: Declarations of Wars
Chapter 33: First Shots Fired
Chapter 34: Siege of UA
Chapter 35: Man vs Machine
Chapter 36: Battle of UA Part 1
Chapter 37: Battle of UA Part 2
Chapter 38: Battle of UA Finale

Chapter 14: Cover All Fronts

4.1K 109 23
By DZHReader

Izumi is currently sparing with Katuski at UA. With Izumi needing to train One for All more and Katuski needing to train his mechanical arm, it was the perfect spar.

Both of them are just exchanging simple punches and kicks, nothing too special. For this fight only, Katuski has turned off his limiter on the arm to combat the power of One for All. Izumi isn't using her telekinesis to make sure her physical strength grows too.

One clash from the mechanical arm and OfA made the whole stadium quake from the shockwave. The class just watches in amazement at the power creep they are experiencing.

After a while the match was called to an end by All Might who was overseeing the battle.

Katuski step out as he made a few adjustments in the mech arm. Izumi wipes her sweat off her face as she takes a sip of water.

Aizawa: Nezu calls both of you to the office.

Aizawa came out of nowhere as he calls to both Katuski and Izumi. Both of them know not to disrespect the rat as they walk to his office.

Nezu: Ah welcome both of you. Aizawa please stay as well.

Aizawa: Hurry up, I've a class to teach.

Nezu: Very well. First of all, I need to bring our dear Katuski and Izumi up to date. We will be attacking the Blood Tyrant in a day, we need the 2 of you as backup.

Aizawa: Wait you are bringing the kids into this?

Nezu: Only the 2 of them. First off, we lack heroes right now after the Blood Tyrant killing so many of them. Secondly and more importantly, don't you think they need to clean up their mess? They brought the Blood Tyrant into this world and they sure as heck is going to bring him out.

Both Katuski and Izumi lower their head feeling guilty. Aizawa understands Nezu's point but still disagrees.

Aizawa: But they are still kids, at least get some experienced 3rd years.

Nezu: I am. The big 3 will be tagging along as well. But Katuski and Izumi are coming along as well, or else.

When Nezu says or else, you don't mess with that.

Aizawa sighs as he feels slight pity for the 2. Not really though. The 2 strengthen their resolve to meet and fight Izuku once more, and this time, they won't lose.

Aizawa brings the 2 back to class as he sees 1A chatting away. As Aizawa steps in the class goes quiet like usual. Izumi and Katuski return to their seats as they wait for Aizawa to speak.

Aizawa: Tomorrow you will be having a day off from school. It is a special break day for you all since the teachers will be busy tomorrow. That's all.

The class erupted into cheer the moment Aizawa finished. However, Katuski and Izumi didn't cheer in fact, they were making faces of dread as they worry about what's to come.

Scene change to Lugh

Lugh is currently preparing his assassination in 2 days. He had heard Nezu's plan for how he will assassin Izuku and it was quite genius.

The raid tomorrow is to weaken and draw out Izuku into a vulnerable position. Nezu doubts the raid will capture Izuku let alone kill him. But it will drive him out of his base, so when he leaves, headshot.

However, in the case where he is found out, Izuku isn't going to let Lugh escape so easily in the slightest. Lugh may be the best assassin, but Izuku is not the Tyrant for nothing. In a one on one standoff, Lugh doubts he can win against Izuku.

It just boils down to who shoots first. Is it Lugh who is going to catch Izuku off guard or Izuku who is going to confront Lugh.

Lugh already has his assassination method down, the good old trusty sniper. His quirk is special, it's called Arsenal. He has a gallery of weapons he can summon at will, including handguns, blades, rifles and of course, snipers.

With the location and time settles all that's left to plan is to familiar himself with the surroundings. He doesn't want to get lost on the day itself or let his target escape due to his lack of knowledge of the surrounding.

That's why Lugh is currently taking a slow walk around a quite popular part of downtown Tokyo. Apparently, that's where the attack is going down.

Lugh: This place seems chill. Can't imagine the biggest gangs in Japan being located here.

Lugh was walking around he as he suddenly got bumped in the foot. He looks down to see a young girl who fell on the ground after bumping his leg.

Lugh: Sorry, let me help you up.

Lugh says as he reaches out his hand. The girl takes his hand as she gets back on her feet. Lugh squats down and asks.

Lugh: What's your name?

Eri: Eri...

Eri seems afraid of Lugh as she mumbles her name, barely audible to Lugh.

Lugh: Did you lose your mom?

Eri: Yes...

Lugh: Do you want me to help you find her?

Eri: Really?

Lugh: Yes of course, I am Lugh by the way.

Eri: Ok Lugh!

Lugh picks up Eri as he lets her sit on his shoulder. Lugh began walking in the direction of where she came from.

Lugh: When you spot your mother tell me ok?

Eri: Ok!

After walking for a while, Eri's stomach began to growl as Lugh felt that on his back.

Lugh: Are you hungry Eri?

Eri: A little.

Lugh: Do you want something to eat?

Eri: Ok!

Eri says excitedly as she points towards a stand that sells candied apples. Both of them walk towards the store as Lugh picks out a candied apple for Eri. Eri takes a bite out of it as she feels the sweetness of the candy.

Eri: So good. Thank you Lugh.

Lugh thought his heart was going to melt when she thanked him. It was cuteness overload.

They continue to walk for a while until Eri recognise a familiar blond hair female.

Eri: Mashiro!

Mashiro turns around to see Eri waving at her from a man's shoulders. She rushes towards Eri as she takes Eri off of Lugh's shoulder.

Mashiro: Don't run off again Eri. You got lucky this kind sir helped you. Thank you so much sir.

Lugh: No worries. Are you her mother, you don't really look similar.

Mashiro: Only adoptive mother.

Lugh: I see. Take better of Eri next time, this isn't the place to lose a child.

Mashiro: Ah right, I definitely will.

With that Mashiro took Eri's hand as both of them walk off into the distance.

Lugh sighs as he walks in another direction. He recalls the peaceful days where he will spent his time playing with his friends. How they spent every day just slacking off and having fun. Well that is until they died on a mission with him.

They had sacrificed their lives to ensure Lugh made it out alive. All for One was merciless. He slaughtered Talt, Maha and Dia, making Lugh the only one who came out alive.

He didn't seek revenge, in fact he had no will left. He just spends his days alone in his house.

Not that he minds being too alone, being an assassin and all, he just wished to have someone beside him, or to reunite with his friends.

Ever since that day, he has been taking countless assassination jobs, hoping that one of them will fulfil his wish.

Lugh: Haiz, hopefully this mission can finally do me in.

Scene change to Dabi

Dabi has been sent out on a mission the very next day after the Overhaul raid has been cleared out. He was tasked with an important investigation on the person called Yotsubashi Rikiya, or known as ReDestro.

ReDestro's name has been popping up here and there in the underworld about some meta liberation army bullshit. Izuku thinks it's not much of a big deal but they should look into it in case it is.

That's why Dabi is going to a place Deika city. Apparently according to Izuku's intel, a lot of followers of this ReDestro has been gathered at the city. So he is tasked with checking the city out, in case they actually has powerful people there.

As Dabi walks into Deika city, he sees just a bunch of normal stuff. Nothing really seems out of the ordinary. Even on the way here, everyone seems normal.

The only odd thing is a red book that everyone is apparently reading. But that's the only detail that stands out.

Dabi walks further into the city as he begins to observe everyone. Everyone was just doing their own thing, minding their own business.

Suddenly a man approached Dabi.

Guy: Hello sir do you happen to have this book?

The guy says as he brings out a copy of the red book Dabi keeps seeing.

Dabi: Yea I do.

Dabi says as he brings out his red book from his jacket. He had got it from someone who's life subscription has been cancelled, but the guy doesn't need to know.

Guy: Wonderful. You look new here so let me guide you to the meeting location.

The guy says as he gestured Dabi to follow him. Dabi sees no problem with this as he follows the guy. A while later, they arrive at a regular looking house with a guard outside. The guard lets the guy and Dabi go in as both of them walk into an underground section of the house.

Guy: Here we are, oh and be quiet, the talk has already started.

The guy says as he opens the metal door infront of them, leading Dabi inside. Dabi looks around to see hundreds or even thousands or civilians listening to a man talk up on a stage.

Dabi: This is ReDestro huh. Looks like he got quite the following.

ReDestro: You will all be trained by our top captains to enhance your quirks. Remember! Quirks are justice! Quirks are freedom! You can use them however you want in our new society, no more restrictions, only freedom!

The crowd begins to cheer as ReDestro bows to the crowd. Dabi just watched this, surprised at his popularity.

ReDestro: Now let's get one of you up here on stage to show us your amazing quirk. You there, come up!

ReDestro says as he points into the crowd. Everyones glance now look in the direction of Dabi as he got a little surprised.

Dabi: Huh? Me?

ReDestro: Yes you! Come up!

ReDestro says with so much enthusiasm that it will put SpongeBob to shame.

The crowd parts way for Dabi as he slowly got onto the stage, unwillingly.

ReDestro: What's your name good sir.

Dabi: I definitely can't say Dabi. Touya

ReDestro: Now Touya, show us your quirk!

Dabi begins to show off his blue fire to the crowd, showing excellent control, as everyone watches in amazement. It's not shocking at all that Dabi has so much experience with his quirk.

ReDestro: What a splendid performance by Touya, this level of skill can grant you a promotion to Corporal already. With enough hard work, you can achieve so much more with your fire.

The crowd cheers for Dabi and ReDestro as Dabi goes back to the crowd. He didn't like all this screaming and shouting, it was too noisy.

ReDestro: That wraps up the talk for today, I will see you all here next Tuesday!

ReDestro says as he exits from the backstage. The crowd behind to disperse as many takes their leaves. Just as Dabi was about to leave he was stopped by the same guy from earlier.

Guy: Touya, ReDestro will like to meet you.

Dabi thought this may be a good chance to get some intel so he accepted as both of them walks to the backstage.

ReDestro was sitting on a chair as he sees Dabi walk in.

ReDestro: Welcome Touya, I heard from my captain here that you are new to us. That was some impressive fire you showed.

Dabi: Thanks.

ReDestro: I wasn't joking about the position earlier, how about you join my army and become a Corporal.

Dabi: I don't mind if you answer some of my questions.

ReDestro: Sure ask away, but I can't guarantee I can answer them.

Dabi: How many people are there in your army?

ReDestro: About 100,000 citizens. They are scattered all around Japan.

Dabi almost choked when he heard the number.

Dabi: Wow, that's a lot of support.

ReDestro: Indeed, it just shows many support the notion of free quirk use and freedom.

Dabi: How many of them are Corporals.

ReDestro: Hmm, I will say around only 1000.

Dabi: Quite the limited group eh.

ReDestro: Oh course, I only recruit the best of the best.

Dabi: Final question, how do you get your funding? I don't see ruling the whole city as cheap.

ReDestro: I run a company or two that pulls in funding. Of course our supporters also donate to the cause.

Dabi: Very well, I shall accept your offer.

Dabi reaches his hand out for a handshake as ReDestro accepts it.

ReDestro: Nice to have you on the team. By the way, the person who brought you here is Trumpet, he is your superior and you will be under him from now onwards.

Trumpet: Nice to meet you.

Dabi: Nice to meet you too.

With that Dabi is now part of the Meta Liberation army.

Dabi: This is too easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 662 18
Izuku Yagi was mistreated and abused by his so-called friends and family. One day, he escaped the dark abyss and found refuge in the streets, where h...
122K 1.7K 22
Izuku Rowe (formerly known as Izuku Yagi) was neglected by his parents for being quirkless. He gets bullied every day at school by his classmates and...
11.4K 190 8
Izuku Midoriya at the age of 4 Learns that life isn't always fair. He was diagnosed as quirkless on his birthday. Since that day, his siblings and fo...
3.9K 47 11
It's your first day at U.A. High School. You're the daughter of the famous hero Triple Z and you inherited part of her amazing quirk. On your first d...