Rejection From His Alpha. (Ma...

By Shadow_Foxtail

Charlie is rejected by his mate who happens to be the next alpha. Humiliated and pained, he runs and six year... More

The Rejection
Charlie.
Going Through The Motions
The Phone Call
Uniform & First Dates
Surprises.
Healing.
Denial & Yearnings
Slither
Under Sea Sponges & New Bonds
The Past & The Future
Stinging Truths.
Feral
Bruised Knuckles & Bloody Hearts
A Cruel Twist
If I knew.
Way forward
Bonding & Maturity
Ties
Save My Own Skin
"I did that?".
Actions & Decisions.
Revelations of the heart.
Clean the slate.
Taken
Basement Revelations
Planning with the EX and his Mate.
Countdown
What's an Omega to do?
Fighting Against The Dark
Coming Home
Control
Alpha
Set Fire To The Remains.
New Beginnings
Forward With Intention.
Epilogue: Family.

Pain & Violence

93.7K 3.3K 751
By Shadow_Foxtail

CHARLIE'S POV:

I manage to shake off that strange cold feeling. Its probably down to my temper and the fact I just beat my ex mates face in.

Huh.

Feeling oddly proud of myself, I continue on my walk to my parents. I smile at the sight of the beautiful southern country side.

The heat, I'm not too fond about but-

"Stop it!".

I pause and turn back into the direction of the pack house. The sight has me shocked.

A woman is being dragged out of the house by her hair, I cant believe it.

The man had his large hands stuck in her auburn hair, I cringe at the painful tug before my protective mama side comes in. She looks about 16.

I charge toward them, I eye the man up, he's taller than me and slightly wider, he doesn't look that strong though. I believe I can take him.

The girl falls onto her knees, dirtying her sun yellow dress.

I hear the sound of gravel piercing her knees.

"Hey!". I roar, the man freezes and turns to face me, his pale face accompanied by his bloodshot eyes immediately have me pegging him as a druggie.

His slightly discoloured teeth confirm it as he sneers at me.

"Mind your business, faggot". He hisses.

"Really? Homophobic comments? Aren't you trying to stop me from beating your skull in?". I retort as I finally approach him.

Sadly as The stench is vile, he's definitely a wolf but he hasn't showered in weeks, his black hair looks like tar.

His bony cheeks nearly have me gagging, his clothes are hanging off of him, that's why I thought he was bigger but up close he is nothing but skin hanging onto bones.

"Fuck off, this has nothing to do with you!". He screams as he notices my horrified stare at his body.

I feel the slap before I see it begin thrown.I clench my teeth as I feel the tingles work their way through my left cheek.

Didn't hurt that much since he has no muscle but bitch, please! He just slapped me.

I look at him with a small sneer like chuckle.

"Oh, no you didn't".

Then I head-butt him.

I think I may be a little overdramatic.

CRUNCH

"Ahhh!". He falls to the ground, his hands cupping his gushing nose.

"You should put something on that". I instruct when I see the amount of crimson liquid pouring out of his nose.

I rub my slightly throbbing forehead. I better not get a headache, I'm already dealing with so much.

Finally, the sound of screaming brings out some Delta's from the pack house, I just point at him before turning back to the young girl and helping her up.

She blushes slightly before nodding her head in thanks.

I wave it off.

"Don't sweat it, pal. But if you don't mind my asking, why was he trying to drag you out of the house?". I frown as I remember the sight.

She sighs heavily before pulling a lock of her from her auburn mess and twirling it around her finger nervously. her green eyes are filled with worry.

"He's my ex boyfriend, he wanted me to get some money out, ever since he's returned from that pack trip he's been doping up". She reveals with a broken sigh.

I feel myself feel for her.

"What pack?". I find myself asking.

"Some rough one in the deep south, their alpha abandoned them years ago and ever since their new alpha has been a vile monster. Hurting and selling the Omegas, he also kills alpha's, especially babies. He knows he wont ever be able to put up a fight with a real alpha". She hisses with absolute rage and disgust.

I agree, that alpha who ran away though? Should feel ashamed with himself.

The delta's take the groaning man in another direction away from the house.

The girl looks up and her eyes cloud over with tears and a distraught whimper leaves her sobbing body.

Maternal instincts going overboard, I pull her into my chest.

Worry washing over me.

"What's wrong?". I ask frantic.

She hides her head in my chest, her hands clenching in my shirt.

"They're taking him to the stone".

My whole body freezes, I turn in the lads direction, I see him being pushed to the ground, the deltas surround him and wait, just as a beta makes his way up to the quivering boy.

I smell his fear and the beta's pride.

That's when the beta is given a sceptre with a cement block sculptured on the top. I see the crimson stains.

"Quentin Trojan, you were told never to return to thornback pack, if you did, the sentence was death". I immediately recognise the beta as Turner Wells.

One of my bullies within the pack, he hasn't changed. Still a nasty bastard with blonde hair and cruel eyes. Except he's growing fluff on his face now.

I watch in shock, he wont actually do it. The stoning is for the bad cases, murder of children and treason against the alpha, not for being a druggie and visiting another pack.

Right?

I feel my breathing become heavier, the girl pushes away from me, her sobs violent as she turns and runs back into the house.

I feel numb as I witness.

"Anything to say mongrel, you don't want to call up your new alpha Ares and beg for him to come and rescue ya? Oh wait, he'd do something much more perverted wouldn't he? I hear of the things he does to lowlifes ". He sneers hatefully but I see it, the arousal in his eyes, he gets off on this.

"I-I didn't join his pack, they took m-".

"and what? Made you their fuck chair?".

Quentin looks down and pauses.

I feel my heart break at the sight until it was ruined when Turner and his friends gasp in realisation.

Turner smiles, hugely.

"They did that? Fuck, you were their bitch? Jesus, you were gone for like seven months, tell me dear Quentin, are you carrying yet? With all that poison they pumped into you, you'd think one would of caught-".

"Hey! That's enough!". I scut him off, my heart hammering against my chest, my hands and teeth clenched painfully.

My anger is turning into utter rage, the sight of Quentin's face had me broken, he looks so broke, sad and ashamed like it was his fault.

Did he plan this? To die?

Turner looks up at me, he frowns and narrows his eyes for a moment before realisation dawns on him.

"Charlie?". He questions so innocently like a second ago he wasn't terrorising this poor boy.

I walk over to him, my anger flaming higher with every step.He thinks he can still do this to people? Bully them! Kill them.

No, no he has another thing coming.

"I haven't seen you in- Ugh!".

My punch hits him in the nose, he flings back in shock, my fists smarts like a bitch but I feel smug especially when he looks back at me with a broken and bloody nose.

I look down at my already bruised knuckles, violent shades of purple and red.

My relief of being pushed around ever since I was a teenager.

"You cunt". He hisses with wild eyes before he throws the sceptre to the ground and literally throwing himself at me, the weight of the surprise attack has me on the floor instantly, he straddles me before bringing his fist down on my face, but I quickly move my head out of the way, his fists breaks into the concrete. He growls and snarls violently at the pain.

I smirk before wrestling my arms free and thrusting my hand up into his throat.

I cringe at the impact I feel as my hand makes contact with his Adams apple, his eyes widen in shock before he falls to the ground, I quickly get onto my feet, I push my hair out of my face and watch as he struggles for breath, his eyes filled with tears.

Violent coughs are ripped from his body.

But some part of me wasn't satisfied with this.

He put me through hell and he's still doing it to other kids.

No. Not okay.

"I'm going to show you what happens when your victims come back". I hiss as I violently bring my foot crashing into his ribs.

Hard.

"Ahh!".

"Having fun, Turner?". I kick again.

And again.

And again.

Crack!.

And again.

He screams.

And again.

He begs.

And again.

He sobs.

And again.

I gasp as something heavy comes into contact with me, my heart leaps as my body falls, a loud grunt escapes my mouth as I hit the ground hard. I feel arms on me, I look up to see Hunter holding me to the ground with a warning snarl.

What have I become...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 165K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
1.1M 47.5K 62
When the bad boy gets two rival alphas for mates... Noah should be dead. So why is he still breathing? Alphas Mason and Tristan are mates. So why ar...
2.1M 77.4K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...
15.1K 739 28
This book contains mature content. Alexis's finally meets her mate a man who has waited for a long time to find her then the unexpected little mate t...