[Editing] My Stepdaughter |✔️...

By TarajiBookShelf

Beyonce just married a rich older man for money. his daughter Megan thee stallion, is super gay and don't lik... More

After the honeymoon
The Peek On A Shower!
The Making of - Savage!
Bi-curious!
Emotionally confused.
How do I tell her?!
What is love?
Love in 15
Out of the closet.
Love for the future:
Spell under secrets!
Don't mess with my wife.
Hate That I Love You So
Beyonce thee stallion
Punished by wifey
The wet weekend
Talking more.
Emotional Rollercoaster 1.
Emotional rollercoaster 2!
Starting over
after it is all said and done
Three-way
Our charecters
My Ex -
Doctor With The Shocker
Breaking News!!
Is Love Still There?
A flood of tears - BROKE!
Suffocating
A Hot Temperature!
Late Night Snack
PussyWhipped!
Manterrruption!
Plotting for punishment
Guys Tendencies
My Stepdaughter!
MY BABY MAMA!
Anonymous Admirer
Reasons Why!
Addictive Touch:
The Past Getting In A Way!
Closure!
My bestfriend in-law!
Want My Family Back!
Mine, Ours.
My Girl's Ego!
Announcement:
A Lesson Of His Life!
Action for Love
Petty Squad!
The Big Question
Bumping Heads With Kids
Mixed Signals!
Before "I do"
The piece of the puzzle

Throwing It All Away!

869 47 82
By TarajiBookShelf

Friday Morning.
third-person narration.

Beyoncé arrived at HAU. met the professors, Jane wanted so hard to talk to her but was afraid.
"you ready to meet our pride and talent?" Professor Williams asked. "just a moment," Beyoncé said then texted Megan.
*Are you ready for me?*

*teach away*
Meg replied. Beyoncé smiled and then followed Professor Williams.

they stepped into a big studio. three classes combined.
the professor introduced her. The hands that applauded for her, whistles, screams, and comments about how hot she looked in a pantsuit. her hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Wow, that welcoming is warm, thank you so much, you guys. well, I'm Beyoncé Knowles. before we start I guess I got to set some ground rules. my rules are; I got no rules. people who know me will tell you how much I burn the rules. but one thing about me, if you disrespect me I am gonna kick your ass into the Mars, I don't care about paparazzi." she said. they laughed.

"and I am not interested in knowing your names, to me you are a girl with blue eyes" she pointed, and the girl blushed. "a guy in a red cap," she pointed. "a girl with a bowtie" she pointed at the most beautiful mixed stud chick in class, her name is Valerie. Val smiled. "a girl with hazel eyes" Beyoncé pointed at Rihanna (so no bad blood between them?). Rihanna waved a little.
"a guy in a black jacket" she pointed at Devante. he waved, smiling. "a girl with a beautiful smile" she pointed at Megan. their eyes met. a moment was paused there. eyes locked.
Beyoncé cleared her throat and looked away. "okay now that we have met, I point at you, you give me something, a beat, a hum, acapella, beatbox, anything, and even if I move to the next person you don't stop,.. deal?" she asked. the class was excited. they were all ready and grinning.
Professor Williams sat down. "uh, no... I don't need you in my class, sorry prof" Beyoncé said. he tried to object but walked out.

Beyoncé started with the exercise. in the end, a beautiful sound was created.
"There we go, what do we call this sound?" Beyoncé asked. Rihanna raised her hand ." yes!"
"the Beyoncé Knowles sound," Riri said, they all chanted. "I'm flattered but I shouldn't be taking the credit," Beyoncé said.
"The HAU featuring Bey," Devante said. "yeah" they all agreed. "okay. somebody get that in the record" Beyoncé said. "it's Val's work" Riri said. "Val...who's Val?"
"the girl with a bowtie," Val said smiling. "oh, cute tie by the way," Beyoncé said. "oh my gosh, Beyoncé likes my tie," She said out loud squealing. the class chuckled, and Meg rolled her eyes.
from there Bey taught them about lyrics and what makes them unforgettable. the class loved her. Rihanna started liking her.

at the end of the lesson.
"so how does one become a model on your music video?" some chick asked. "finish your studies and you won't give a shit about that kind of stuff, trust me," she said.

"anyways, it had been real.." bey said
"and fun," Riri added. Beyonce smiled, and they looked at each other, "yeah y'all are fun" Bey said. she walked to the door

Val checked the time real quick. "but you can't just leave us, there are still 20 minutes on our borrowed time" Val said. "yeah" somebody muttered. Bey stopped in her tracks. She sighed "So close" she muttered, and the class laughed. Meg was just seating on her chair leaning back, hands relaxed on the desk, playing with her pencil in her right hand. trust me she is usually louder in class and funny. she and D together with Val and Riri are always entertaining the class but today was different for Meg. She just wanted her wife out of the class now that she was done with the lesson. She was a little jealous of how Bey made everybody fall in love with her. well not that it was surprising, I mean that charm worked on her it ought to work on these young stars too, But Rihanna? Oh gosh, what's happening?!

Bey side-eyed her wife, then sighed again. "okay what do you wanna do with the 19 minutes we got left?" she asked the class. "how about we ask you personal questions? I promise no paparazzi, I am the class vice president and my superior and I will make sure of that, trust me we know how to handle the class, and we will protect you, plus if anything comes out to the tabloid, you have permission to sue the school and stop our graduation. we just wanna have more fun with you BEY" Val said. Beyoncé looked around the class and bit on her teeth. "Please" Rihanna muttered. Beyoncé looked at Devante. he nodded. She looked at Megan. Megan looked away.

that for her told her wifey disapproved. "I am sorry you guys ---"
"yonce please" Rihanna begged. it made Meg's skin crawl, why is she suddenly calling her Yonce? people call her Bey, only Meg calls her Yonce.
"I swear I hate you guys," Bey said putting her purse down. "okay--"
"yaaaay" the class screamed. "but five questions, I need to get my water from the cafeteria, agree on the questions then appoint one person to ask me, you have 5 minutes, if I don't wanna answer I will say pass, we good?" Bey asked. "deal," most students said. Meg looked at D.

bey walked out.

"Meg you wanna take over?" Val asked. "I have no interest whatsoever, so no. count me out," Meg said. Val looked worried but she nodded. "okay, what question should we ask?" Val asked the class.

"how about, how many people she knows personally in this class," Rihanna said. "because I can guess that answer. 3" Rihanna said gloating. "are you saying you and Bey know each other personally? Liar," some chick said. they laughed. "how about we confirm from Bey," Rihanna said. "should we ask if she knows you single while at it?" some guy said, class chuckled. "no she doesn't. I didn't say that" Rihanna said.

"if Bey doesn't know my single, she doesn't know hers," Val said. Rihanna rolled her eyes.

Beyoncé walked in. "but we haven't--"
"I don't have the whole day. so ask me" Beyoncé said seating her butt cheek on the desk and drinking water

"how many people do you know personally in this class?" some guy asked. "guys she said one person" Val objected. "it's okay." bey said.

"uh well, give me a second to confirm.." Beyoncé said scanning their faces. "3," she said the class gasped. Rihanna smiled. "do you mind giving us names?" Val said. "Devante, Rihanna, and .... Megan," she said. "what? wow," Val muttered.

"do you know Rihanna's single?" Val asked. "not cool Valerie" Rihanna interjected.
"hate that I love you so? obsoletely" She answered. Rihanna and Meg raised an eyebrow and looked at each other. Rihanna blushed "Oh my gosh" She squealed. Beyoncé smiled. "well, do you know Val's single?" some guy asked. "who's Val?" Beyoncé asked. the class laughed with a shaming noise. Val frowned. Beyoncé saw it. "oh you mean the Class Vise president? oh honey, I am sorry." Beyoncé said. Val nodded, "it's okay, you will know me," Val said. "I like that, and guess what I know you now, you are the cute girl with a bowtie, class vice president and the entertainer Who has a single" Beyoncé said sweetly, Val blushed. "I've been meaning to ask, whos the president?" Beyoncé asked. "Megan Pete," the class said. "wow, and I did not know that," Beyoncé said under her breath.

"so our last question is, are you in a relationship?" Val asked. "that was somehow gonna pop out as a question, one way or another." Beyoncé said. class chuckled. "I'm married. yes." she said. "do you have any kids?"
at that moment Beyoncé and Meg looked at each other.

"I- uh, no" she looked sad saying that. Professor Williams walked in. "time up?" Beyoncé asked him. "I will wait outside while you wrap it up. take all the time you need. I am not rushing you" he said and walked out.

"thank you for being respectful and fun also up in my business"
they laughed. "I hope you had as much beautiful time as I did. kisses" she said and picked up her stuff. "we love you, Yonce." Riri said. "very much" Val added. "yeah come back," Devante said. "please" a group of girls added.
"Valerie, email me our beat, I might come back," Beyoncé said. "you got it, Bey. what's your Email?" she responded picking up a pencil.

"www.manager4beyonce.co.za," Beyoncé said and walked out.

"wait, any caps?" Val asked writing down. Beyonce was already gone." no Caps," Megan said. "but it doesn't exists" Val whined. "for as in like 4, a number," Megan said. "oh yeah. correct. thanks, Pete" Val said. "sure thing Davis," Megan said taking her backpack to leave.

outside: she saw girls taking pictures with Beyonce. She walked closer. "uh hi Leah," Megan said before Leah could get her turn. "I don't wanna talk about D alright. yes, we broke up but chill out Meg your ass ain't the problem. he's just too broke lately. I am tired of paying some of his bills. he needs to man up" Leah said and put her hand on Bey's figure for a picture. "get your hand off me. you are such a Bitch." Beyonce said losing her cool. Leah looked embarrassed and confused "You the girl with stupid excuses? And he canceled his date with Ariana Grande because of YOU?" people were staring. Megan pulled Beyonce into the nearby office.

they shut the door. "you are Beyonce you can't go around snapping at people like that in public" Meg raised her voice. "kiss me" Bey said pinning Meg against the wall. Meg gasped horror writing on her face.

Beyonce turned and looked behind her. it was Mr Williams, and this is his office. "oh gosh" Beyonce muttered. "I am really sorry, this is more complicated than you think. " Beyonce explained

"I know. Jane told me. you married. I will give you a private moment" he said walking out.

"We need to come out before somebody does it for us" Megan snapped. "Meg you know I can't--" She didn't get the chance to complete that... Megan stormed out and shut the door. well, she's upset because she's been proposing coming out to the world and Bey always had an excuse, she was understanding but not anymore. she had it with this crap. She couldn't go in public with her and lately, Bey has been going out a lot. it was starting to piss Meg off.

she ran after her.

outside in the corridor.

"Baby wait" she begged not giving a care in the world who was watching or recording. Meg stopped. She looked really upset. "I love you. I can not NOT have you in my life, the thought of that terrifies me. yeah, I have been selfish about everything in this marriage and I am so sorry. You are my wife and I want the whole world to know. who's recording?" she said and looked around. "I can do that," Val said pulling her phone. "good. Megan, I love you and I am so happy with you. yes, love on top is about you, I am so sorry I didn't allow you to embrace that because I was still trying to hide who I am behind closed doors. who I am with you. I am your gay wife. there is no hiding it. I am gay" she said now crying thinking about how this would backfire.

"Val?" she said after sniffling. "I got it, mummy," Val said. "good. sell it. make sure you make money out of it. a lot of it." Bey said. Megan walked closer and kissed her. "I know how difficult that was baby. I am sorry for not being supportive enough" Meg said. "you were and you are. I just didn't handle that well." Bey admitted. She wiped her tears "Okay that's enough pictures. go about your business" Meg told everybody. they scattered. Val walked closer. "you know it should have been me right Pete?" she said. "get the fuck out of here Davis" Meg said. "damn Bey if she fucks up and she will. call me" Val said and spanked Beyonce's ass. muthafucker you Better run" Meg said. "you living my life Pete, I hate your ass," Val said "That was stupid when I said to come out didn't mean like this, are you trying to ruin your life?" Meg told Bey. "it's done. I never want to talk about it. take me home please" That vulnerability came real quick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 561 21
They meet again... Megan has started her rapper journey and Beyonce has became a superstar alongside with Jay-z. Megan is cold hearted, no longer att...
58.5K 2.2K 16
Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion
559K 34K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...